...we have to stop Brainiac...
我们必须要阻止神通人
...with or without Kal-El.
不管有没有凯尔都一样
We're gonna have to kill Chloe Sullivan ourselves.
我们必须杀了克洛苏利文
Lana, that creature is the least of our worries.
拉娜,不用管那个东西
Brainiac is behind everything.
神通人才是主使
I know. And now he's taken over Chloe. I had a visitor.
我知道他占据了克洛 有人来和我说了
She seemed to know a lot about all of us. Imra?
她知道很多有关于我们的事情 印莅?
I'm searching the global power grid for power surges anywhere in the world.
我从全球电流网中寻找突波电流
Hopefully, that will lead us to Brainiac.
希望这可以帮助我们找到神通人
Clark, that girl said the only way to stop Brainiac is to kill his host.
克拉克,那个女孩说要阻止神通人 只能杀死寄主
What if she's right?
如果她是对的呢?
Lana, I have always put my loved ones before everything.
拉娜,我一直都把所爱 放在一切之前
But this time, I'm putting Chloe's well-being before the lives of billions of people.
但是这次 我把克洛放在几十亿人之前
I may have been gone a while...
我也许离开了一段时间
...but the Clark I know would never doubt himself.
但是我认识的克拉克 从来不会怀疑他自己
Lana He would never waver.
拉娜… 他不会动摇
He would insist that he could save Chloe's life and the rest of the world.
他会坚持可以拯救克洛的生命和全世界
WOMAN: Hey, Matt, what's going on? Are you okay?
麦特,发生了什么事? 你还好吗?
[BEEPING]
(地下铁电量)
It's a power surge.
突波电流
It's showing a voltage spike somewhere in Metropolis.
在大都会某处出现了突波电流
Can you pinpoint the address?
你可以确定地址吗?
It's coming from the Daily Planet.
从《星球日报》那边来的
That makes sense. It is the hub of information.
有道理,那边像是知识的储藏室
Lana.
拉娜
Lana.
拉娜
Lana, can you hear me?
拉娜,你可以听见我吗?
IMRA: Destiny. Machine.
命运、机器
Searching. Death. Mission.
寻找、死亡、任务
Computer. Pain. Legion. Your colleague.
电脑、痛苦、军团、你的同事
Stop. Circuitry. Pain. Chloe. Machine.
停止、电路、痛苦、克洛、机器
Nice try, telepath.
很好,心灵感应
Your sadism is historic where I come from.
我知道你这个病态残忍♥历史
But so is your defeat.
也知道你就会被打败
Well, history's about to get a rewrite.
历史就要被改写了
Nice syncup. For once.
通力合作 终于有一次了
Electromagnetism. That pulse can crash any computer.
电磁力的冲击 可以毁掉任何电脑
Now we need to pull the plug. You okay, lm?
现在我们要把插头拔掉 你还好吗,印莅?
I'm fine, aside from a splitting headache.
我很好,只有一点头痛
I'm picking up low-level brain activity. We don't have much time.
我可以探知一点脑部活动 我们快没有时间了
Neither does the rest of the world. What's Brainiac doing?
全世界也没有时间了 神通人在做什么?
Using human brain-wave entrainment.
利用人类的脑波当导体
He's downloading every last byte of their knowledge, one mind at a time.
他在下载每个人的知识 一个接着一个
I'll do it. GARTH: No.
我来吧 不
When I joined the Legion, I pledged an oath to do whatever it took.
我加入军团时 我发过誓无论如何都要完成使命
And I'm gonna honor that, for once.
这一次我要实践这个誓言
It's okay, Garth.
没关系,葛斯
Give me the knife.
把刀给我
What are you doing? We powered him down...
你在做什么? 我们利用电磁波
...with an electromagnetic pulse, but he will be back online within minutes, so--
把他击倒了,但是他在几分钟后 就会恢复意识
Don't touch her. IMRA: Kal...
不要碰她 凯尔
...whoever your friend was, she's not there anymore.
无论你的朋友是谁 她已经不再是她自己了
You power them down too? Brainiac can take credit for that.
你把他们也击倒了吗? 那是神通人做的
Kal-El, we need to shut Brainiac down and for that, the host has to die.
凯尔,我们需要关闭神通人 所以寄主必须要死
Does your Legion have any principles?
你的军团有任何原则吗?
You speak of a code, but if it had anything to do with me...
你们提到了率则 如果这是和我有关的话
...rule number one would be: Do not kill, ever.
率则一将会是 绝对不要残杀
KalEl CLARK: If you ever believed in me...
凯尔… 如果你们相信我
...and even if you don't now, help me.
如果不相信,那就帮我
There's a human being inside there.
有个人类在里面
We need to help her.
我们需要帮她
And together, I think we can.
同心协力,我相信我们可以做到
IMRA: Rokk...
洛克
...Kal's right.
凯尔是对的
Chloe's there.
克洛在里面
I can hear her.
我可以听见她
What are we doing here? We're running out of time.
我们还在做什么?快没时间了
If Brainiac reboots, I don't want him near any computer networks.
如果神通人醒了 我不希望他接近任何电脑网络
What do you want us to do? Work together. All of us.
你希望我们怎么做? 同心协力,我们全体
I wanna try to connect with Chloe. Imra, can you do that?
我需要和克洛通话 印莅,你可以做到吗?
I'll try.
我可以试试看
Between the two of you, we can neutralize Brainiac.
至于你们 我想我们可以中和掉神通人
An electromagnetic blast only lasts so long.
电磁波冲击只能持续一下
He's a computer. Whatever microscopic parts he's made of, they're probably metal.
他是一台电脑 精微的东西做的 无论是哪种 都应该是金属
I've never focused my powers like this...
我从来没有这样做过
...but I can try to magnetically extract the nanites.
但是我可以试着用磁力除去奈米
I could short-circuit him with a static attack.
我可以用电波让他短路
Get ready for a techno-exorcism.
准备来科技驱魔吧
I've got her. Kal.
我联♥系♥到了,凯尔
She's asking for you.
她希望和你说话
Chloe?
克洛?
Chloe, I'm here.
克洛,我在这里
Chloe, we're gonna try to get rid of Brainiac, okay? Just hang on.
克洛,我们要除去神通人 坚持下去,好吗?
Brainiac's fighting. He's coming back online.
神通人正在挣扎 他要恢复了
Rokk, now.
洛克,就是现在
Come on, Chloe, hang in there.
拜托,克洛,坚持下去
CLARK: Chloe?
克洛?
Imra, can you hear anything?
印莅,你可以听见什么吗?
Chloe. IMRA: I'm getting something.
克洛 我听到一些了
Chloe, hey.
克洛
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I'm fine.
我很好
I definitely feel a whole lot dumber.
我只是感觉到变笨许多
It's nice to see the kinder, gentler Chloe.
非常开心见到友善柔和的克洛
Nothing like having a binary bad guy cleansed from your system...
没有什么比从你的系统中 清除一个坏人
...to put a spring back in your step.
更让人心情愉快了
But I'll feel even better once I get to Star City to see my husband.
但是我去星城见我的丈夫 会更加快乐
I'm gonna relieve Lois of her nurse's duties. It was nice of Lois to take care of Jimmy.
露意丝不用再照顾他了 露意丝人真好,去照顾吉米
Though I think he'd rather have his temperature taken by you.
但是我想他宁可有你 帮他量体温
Yeah, I'm just glad he's okay.
我只是很高兴他没事
From what I hear, he was lucky to make it past that creature alive.
就我所知 他能逃过一劫算是幸运的
Whoever that destroyer was, I haven't seen a sign of him since.
无论那个毁灭者是什么 我都没有再见过了
He was definitely linked to Brainiac though.
但他一定和神通人有关联
Well, hopefully, he was powered down along with Brainiac.
希望他和神通人一起消失了
So how's your memory?
你的记忆如何?
Fine.
很好啊
Up until "Here Comes the Bride," then it's all a bit of a blur.
一直到〝新娘来了〞 其余的就有点模糊
You don't remember anything unusual about me?
你不记得我不正常的地方?
Are we talking about your secret?
你说的是你的秘密吗?
Clark, what in the world would make me forget that?
克拉克,我怎么可能会忘记那些?
Chloe, you've been through a lot lately.
克洛,你最近经历了很多事情
It would take a lot more than Brainiac to wipe that from my memory.
要有比神通人更强大的东西 来清除掉我的记忆
Thanks for not giving up on me.
谢谢你没有放弃我
I'd never give up on you, Chloe. You know that.
你知道我绝对不会的,克洛
I just hope that if it turned out there was no other choice...
我只是希望 如果别无选择
...you would choose to do the right thing.
你会选择去做对的事情
What choice would that be?
那会是什么?
To do what's best for the world...
对世界更好的选择
...and not for me.
而不是只为了我
Know that I'd understand.
要知道我会理解的
Well, as long as I'm around, that's never gonna happen.
只要我还在的一天 这件事情就不会发生
Oh, hi.
嗨
Um, I was looking for Clark.
我在找克拉克
The boys are out fixing the barn.
他们在外面修谷仓
Thanks.
谢谢
Imra, I understand that you were only doing what you thought was best.
印莅,我知道你只是要做 你认为是对的事情
We were willing to take the easy way out.
我们选了一条简单的路
But Kal-El...
但是凯尔…
...he never gave up.
他从来不会放弃
You know, it's-- It's true what history says about him.
你知道吗?历史是对的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表