Because I'm pretty sure I felt some of the old chemistry earlier this afternoon.
因为我确定今天下午 我还感受得到一些化学反应
Oh, there was tension, mm-hm...
是有点紧张…
...but it wasn't sexual.
但不是因为性
Well, I beg to differ, Tess, because I've seen that look in your eyes before.
我敢赌不是这样的,泰丝 因为我看过你那种眼神
What do you say, hmm?
怎么样?
I'll fly you to places you never knew existed.
我能载你到你不知道的地方
You know, you might wanna cool your jets there, ace.
你还是让喷射机一边凉快去,师哥
Maybe we should start over.
或许我们该重新开始
It's too late for that now.
现在已经太迟了
Oliver.
奥利佛
Thanks to the volts you made me take from Livewire, I deep-fried your little chips.
多亏你让我从电魔女那里取得的电力 我已经烤焦你的小晶月
We should've known you were only pretending to be the good mother hen.
我们早该知道 你只是假装当个好妈妈
[BEEPING]
(终结失败)
Looks like your freaks have come home to roost.
看来你的怪物都回巢了
CLARK: Were you able to get through?
你可以接通吗?
I tried calling the mansion, but the lines were down.
我打去别♥墅♥过,线路都断了
Someone's gotta warn Tess. I need to get to Smallville now.
得有人警告泰丝 我现在得赶去小镇
Are you there yet?
你到了吗?
I'm at the corner of Marshall and Beeman. I don't see anything.
我在马歇尔和比曼路口 什么也没看到
All right, turn north and walk about 30 feet.
好,转向北边,走三十英吸
It's not faster than a speeding bullet, but it'll get you there pretty quick.
虽然没有子弹那么快 不过也够快了
Are you in pain, huh?
你痛吗?
Think how Livewire and Eva felt when you popped their brains.
想像你炸掉电魔女和伊娃脑袋时 他们有什么感觉
They betrayed us all.
他们背叛了我们
You're the one who betrayed us.
是你背叛了我们
Just tell me what you want.
告诉我你们要什么
First, you're gonna give us access to the inmate files from Black Creek.
首先,你要给我们 黑溪所有囚犯名单
Then we're gonna reach out to everyone that suffered your injustice...
然后我们就能找到 所有曾受过你不义对待的人
...and form our own league.
组成我们自己的联盟
PARASITE: You may have recruited us, but we're free agents now.
你或许曾雇用我们 但我们现在自♥由♥了
And with all that power...
而且有那些能力
...no one will ever mess with us ever again.
没人能再找我们麻烦了
Cough up the password to those files.
快说出档案的密♥码♥
I'm not about to let the world get taken over by a bunch of freaks.
我不能让这世界 落入一群怪物手中
Well, this freak's gonna make you talk.
这个怪物会让你说出口
Get away from her.
离她远一点
Gutsy move coming in with no firepower.
没能力了还敢来,真有胆量
You're better than this, Bette. I know you are.
你不是坏人,贝特,我知道的
It's Plastique now. And no, I'm not.
我是爆♥炸♥人了,而且不,我是坏人
If being better means letting people like her get away with murder...
要是当好人就代表让她这种人 杀了人还能逍遥法外
...we'd rather be the bad guys.
我们宁愿当坏人
Stop. Let him go.
住手,放了他
You have to... CLARK: Come here.
你得… 过来
The pain, it's killing me.
我快痛死了
You can stop the pain. Just give me my powers back.
这种痛可以停止 只要把我的能力还我
You'll be happy to know our misguided teens are locked in a secret rehab facility...
你会很高兴知道误入歧途的青少年 都被关到秘密勒戒机构
...where escape's not an option...
永远无法逃脱
...and Tess won't be able to get her hands on them again.
泰丝也无法再得到他们
So we can focus on finding Chloe and Davis.
我们能专心找克洛和戴维斯了
Where's the kryptonite ring?
氪石戒在哪里?
It's in a safe place.
安全的地方
You know something? You're lucky I had that thing. It saved your life.
你知道吗?你该庆幸我有戒指 我救了你的命
You know that ring can kill me. Why would you make something like that?
你知道那戒指会杀了我 为什么要做那种东西?
I didn't make it.
不是我做的
I took the ring.
我只是接手戒指
After I took Lex Luthor's life.
在我杀了莱克斯路德之后
You're responsible for the explosion.
爆♥炸♥案是你做的
You know, Lex may have been your friend a lifetime ago, Clark.
克拉克,莱克斯也许在很久以前 是你的朋友
But eventually, he would've killed you. That meteor-rock ring is proof.
但最后他还是会杀了你 陨石戒就是证据
Why were you wearing it?
你为什么还戴着它?
In case I don't agree with the next murder you plan?
以免我不同意你下一个杀人计划?
You know what, this is great.
你知道吗,真是太好了
Really, really great.
真的,真的太好了
You don't have the guts to take out that murdering bastard.
你没胆量杀了那个杀人魔
I come in, I mop up your mess.
于是我来帮你擦屁♥股♥
And what do you do? You get all self-righteous on me.
你做了什么?还来这里自以为是
We do what we have to do, Clark.
克拉克,我们要做该做的事
In your heart, you know that was my only choice...
在你心里,你知道只有那个方法
...because you're gonna do the same thing when you find Davis.
因为你找到戴维斯时 你也会做一样的事
And all I can do is hope...
我能做的只有期望…
...that the guilt doesn't weigh you down as much as it does me.
你的罪恶成不会像我这么深
Well, thank you, Oliver.
谢谢你,奥利佛
But I'll take it from here.
但我从这里接手了
All right, look, we don't see eye to eye on everything. That's no secret, Clark.
好,听着,我们没有共识 这不是什么秘密
We're still on the same side.
但我们还是同一阵线
No, we're not.
不,我们不是
I see.
我懂了
You're not gonna use that thing to kill him, are you?
你不打算用那东西杀他,对吗?
I'm gonna use it to split Davis from the beast...
我要拿这分离戴维斯和野兽
...and send Doomsday to the Phantom Zone alone.
再把毁灭之日送到魔灵界
Well, I guess I wasn't the only one hiding something then.
那我不是唯一有所隐瞒的人
I didn't have a choice, Oliver.
我别无选择,奥利佛
I had to tell you what you wanted so you'd get me the Black Kryptonite.
我得说你想听的话 你才会帮我拿回黑氪石
How many more lives are you willing to sacrifice if your plan fails this time, Clark?
要是这次计划又失败 你还要牺牲多少条性命?
Put your ego aside. You have a responsibility.
别那么自大,你有责任
My responsibility is to do what's right.
我的责任是做出正确的事
Like it or not, we stand for something.
不管你喜不喜欢,我们是象征
We set an example for others to follow.
要建立榜样让他人遵从
And if we don't, then we're no better than the people we fight.
要是不这么做 我们和对手有什么分别
I'm not your enemy, Clark.
克拉克,我不是你的敌人
Then who are you?
那你是谁?
TESS: You looking for the crystal?
你在找水晶吗?
Let me guess, Eva told you all about it.
我猜猜,伊娃告诉你的
I thought I'd finally figured out the whole Kal-El puzzle with the Veritas journal...
我以为有了真理会的书 我终于参透所有凯尔之谜
...but sending her in undercover did seem to reveal a few missing Kryptonian pieces.
不过派她卧底 似乎又找到克普顿星人遗漏的东西
So, what'd you do?
你打算怎么做?
Have one of your Black Creek inmates steal the crystal before you had them murdered?
叫你黑溪的囚犯偷走水晶 再杀了他们?
I had nothing to do with their deaths, Clark.
克拉克,我和他们的死无关
Black Creek was Lex Luthor's project.
黑溪是莱克斯路德的计划
The chips were implanted there.
晶月是在那里植的
The technology was untested. If it malfunctioned...
那些科技未经检测,要是故障了…
...you can't blame me.
不能怪到我头上
I'm sure there's no way to tie it back to you.
我想一定没办法追到你身上
You've already had your people cover your tracks.
你已经叫人帮你掩饰了
Where is the crystal?
水晶在哪里?
I had it destroyed.
我毁了它
So that you'd have no choice but to kill the beast.
你现在必须杀了那头野兽
Sending him to some otherworldly prison, that's not enough.
送他到另一个世界的监狱还不够
How many people have you sent to jail...
你送了多少人去坐牢
...only to have them slip through the system?
他们还不是又逃脱了?
What if that happened again?
要是又发生这种事呢?
You can't tell me that no one's ever escaped from this Phantom Zone.
你不要告诉我没人逃得出魔灵界
This isn't your battle.
那不是你的事
So you admit that it's yours?
你承认这是你的事了?
Clark, don't you see that I'm doing this all for you?
克拉克,你看不出来 我做的一切都是为了你?
For me? Yes.
为了我? 是的
You're so delusional you put together a small army...
你疯了,你组了一个小军队
...to make some fictional prophecy come true.
就为了让虚构的预言成真
Clark, the mark of a true hero...
克拉克,真正的英雄
...is somebody who's willing to sacrifice his own personal morality...
是愿意牺牲自己的道德
...to help keep the world safe.
以维护世界和平的人
No one has the right to choose who lives and dies.
没人有权利决定他人的生死
I was beginning to think that you were different from Lex.
我以前认为你和莱克斯不同
I was wrong.
我错了
The difference...
不同的地方在于…
...is that he turned his back on you.
他背叛了你
But I still believe.
但我仍相信
I understand...
我明白…
...that if everyone was more like you, the world would be a better place.
要是每个人都像你一样 这个世界会变得更美好
But the truth is that that's out of your hands now.
但事实是现在已经失控了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表