NARRATOR: Previously on Smallville:
《超人前传》前情提要…
We'll always be there for each other. Forever.
我们会永远在彼此身边 永远
MINISTER: I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻
DOOMSDAY: Chloe.
克洛
That thing that did this, what was it?
闹事的那东西是什么?
Jor-El warned me about an ultimate destroyer.
乔艾尔警告过我终极毁灭者的事
There is some sort of connection between us.
我们之间有某种联结
I know that you feel it too.
我知道你也感觉到了
Okay, stop.
好了,停止
I'm gonna relieve Lois of her nurse's duties.
我要去接手露意丝看护的工作了
CHLOE: From what I hear, he was lucky to make it past that creature alive.
据我所知 他很幸运没被那生物杀掉
CHLOE: You will eradicate the other Kryptonian.
你会消灭另一个克普顿星人
I am not going to hurt anyone.
我不要伤害任何人
CHLOE: You have no free will.
你别无选择
Say that Clark Kent, the unassuming journalist...
克拉克肯特,谦虚的记者
Jumps out in red and blue?
到阴暗处换上他的红蓝装
Creating two separate identities?
创造双重身分?
There's a lot more to Clark that even Clark doesn't want to admit.
克拉克肯特有很多事 连克拉克肯特都不想承认
If you're gonna fire me, go ahead.
要是你想开除我就开除吧
I don't wanna fire you.
克拉克,我不会开除你
In time, I'm sure the truth will reveal itself.
时候一到,我确定 真♥相♥自会水落石出
DAVIS: Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
神父,请保佑我,我有罪
I have hurt many people, people that I care about.
我伤害了很多人,很多我在乎的人
I'm here, my son.
我在这里,我的孩子
Go on.
继续说
Something takes over without warning.
某个东西无预警地占据了我的身体
It's a beast inside of me fighting to get out.
我体内有只恶魔挣扎着想出来
We all have our inner demons, but we must learn to control them.
我们都有自己的心魔 但我们必须学会控制
I'm trying, Father, the best way I know how, but...
我很努力了,神父 想尽一切的办法了,可是…
I drive through Metropolis at night...
我晚上开车穿越大都会…
...searching for a way to save myself.
找寻拯救自己的方法
Pimps, thieves, drug dealers.
娼妓,小偷,药贩
There's so much sin committed on those streets.
街上有那么多罪犯
And when I find someone who's lost their way...
当我发现有人迷失时
...I reach out.
我就会伸出援手
Go home.
回家
And when I come across evil...
当我碰到恶人时…
You're not even a cop.
你根本不是警♥察♥
- I do everything in my power to put it to an end.
我会尽全力,置他于死地
When I stop the wickedness that I see, it keeps the beast from coming out.
当我阻止了坏事发生 就能抑制体内的恶魔
It makes me feel...
它让我感觉…
...human.
像个人
PRIEST: Stay on your righteous path, my son.
行在正道上,孩子
Be not overcome of evil...
别被邪恶占据
...but overcome evil with good.
要以正义战胜邪恶
Wow, I haven't seen you this pumped...
自从你传了那个球 让《乌鸦队》获得冠军后
...since you threw the pass that made the Crows champs.
就没看你这么兴奋过
That is a tough one to top, but last night, I think I did.
虽然难度极高,但昨晚我做到了
I heard.
我听说了
It was quite the coming-out party.
真是第一次公开亮相
Media outlets report that the red-blue blur made more saves last night...
媒体报导说红蓝幻影昨晚救的人
...than a Billy Graham revival meeting.
比葛培理布道会还多
I thought you'd be happy.
我以为你会很开心
You're the one who convinced me to embrace my identity, inspire the world.
是你说服我接受我的身分 你叫我唤醒全世界
Yeah, but did you have to make a guest appearance...
对,但也不用在城里 每个路口监视器
...on every single traffic cam in town?
都出现一次吧?
Slowing my super-speed down enough to appear on video is not easy.
为了让录影机照得到 减慢我的超快速度可不简单
I wasn't even sure it worked the first few times.
我头几次还不确定会不会成功
I'm all about your streak of primary colors making a splash...
我很赞成你偶尔出现几次
...but this is more like a tsunami.
现在却是排山倒海地出现
If it means giving people hope, Chloe, I'll take that chance.
要是这能给人希望,克洛 我会冒这个险
I just wanna make sure that your rush to inspire Joe Sixpack...
我只是想确认你急着想唤醒世界时
...doesn't unmask Clark Kent.
不会曝露克拉克肯特的身分
Working at the Daily Planet is the perfect cover.
《星球日报》的工作是完美的掩饰
What, you're gonna pull a quick costume change in the middle of the bullpen?
你要在报社快速换衣服吗?
I'm getting really good at it. Watch.
我越来越顺手了,看着
Not to preempt your episode of America's Next Top Model...
在《超级名模生死斗》可能不错
...but you've got a little bit of a wardrobe malfunction.
但你衣服出了点差错
Clark, you're not exactly inspiring much confidence.
克拉克,你这样也没给我多少信心
Especially after what happened last night.
尤其是昨晚发生的事情后
After Lex died, all of his personal files were transferred to LuthorCorp.
莱克斯死后,他所有个人档案 都转到路德公♥司♥了
What happens when Tess Mercer gets her hands on those?
要是泰丝玛瑟看到会怎么样?
You don't have to worry about Tess Mercer or me.
你不用担心泰瑟玛瑟或是我
All your attention should be on Jimmy.
你只要关心吉米就够了
I saw him last night, Chloe. He's still pretty shaken up.
我昨晚看到他了,克洛 他还是很害怕
I should have been able to protect him. You did everything you could.
当时我该保护他的 你已经尽力了
And now that Jimmy's been transferred to Met Gen...
现在吉米已经转到大都会综合医院
...he's that much closer to home.
那里离家近多了
I really think that the future looks a whole lot brighter for him.
我真的觉得他的未来乐观多了
Jimmy, you know that that machine's already locked into a set dosage.
吉米,你知道那台机器 剂量是有限制的
It's not gonna give you more no matter how many times you hit the pump.
不管你按多少次 也不会再给你更多剂量
Well, you need to tell my doc my pain is Hummer-sized, not hybrid.
你要告诉我的医生 我真的非常痛,不是小痛而己
Being in a hospital bed for five weeks really does a job on you.
躺在病床上五个礼拜 真的对你影响很大
But maybe what you're going through isn't all physical.
但或许你不只是身体的问题
Maybe you should talk to a psychologist.
或许你该和心理师谈一谈
I don't need a shrink, Chloe. I need to go home.
我不用看精神病医师,克洛 我要回家
Look, if you're doing fine, I will be too.
听着 要是你没事我就没事
Jimmy, I wasn't the one that was practically mauled to death.
吉米 差点被打死的人不是我
And that, uh, that thing...
那东西…
...it hasn't shown up again?
它没再出现?
The villagers already put away their pitchforks.
村民已经把草又收起来了
I think he's gone forever.
我想他已经永远离开了
You don't know that for sure.
你也不能确定
We would have heard about it.
要是有,我们会听说的
I know.
我知道
It's hard to believe that he just dropped in to destroy our wedding.
很难相信他突然出现 毁了我们的婚礼
Just one of the pitfalls of getting hitched in the meteor-freak capital of the world.
只能说这是在陨石怪之都 结婚的坏处之一
I guess it's just another sign that we were meant for each other.
我猜这是我们将会长相厮守的 另一个征兆
Because if the King Kong of meteor freaks couldn't take you away from me...
如果那个陨石金刚 也不会让你离开我
...then we're gonna be together forever.
那我们就会永远在一起
MAN: Somebody help.
救命
Jimmy, help me.
吉米,救我
DOOMSDAY: Chloe.
克洛
Nurse.
护士
I'm in a lot of pain here.
我好痛
Nurse.
护士
Hello?
有人吗?
Can I get some more pain medicine, please?
可以再给我一点止痛药吗?
You gotta help me.
你一定要帮我
Oh, how much have you had to drink, man?
你喝了多少,老兄?
Wait.
等等
Nifty knapsack, Kent.
肯特,背包很漂亮
Are you on your way to P. E? I just got back from the gym.
你要去上体育课吗? 我刚从健身房♥回来
If you wanna graduate from the bullpen, you need to look the part.
要是你想从牛棚毕业 你得做得像样点
Yeah, well, thanks for the tip.
谢谢你的提醒
We can find something less High School Musical...
我们要找点不那么《歌♥舞青春》
...and more Louis Vuitton to carry around whatever it is that you're hiding in here.
多点名牌气息的东西给你 不管你里面藏了什么
It really is just my gym stuff.
这真的只是我健身房♥的东西
I don't think I want my boss going through my underwear.
我不希望我老板翻我的内衣
I'll take you shopping when we get back.
等我们回来后,我再带你去买♥♥衣服
Get back? Where are we going?
回来?我们要去哪里?
L.A.
洛杉矶
I'm announcing the new Mercer Media Group at a press conference.
我要在记者会上宣布成立 新的玛瑟媒体集团
I need a friendly reporter to lob softballs.
我需要一个友善的记者 问些好答的问题
And you want me to go?
你要我去吗?
Every cub reporter gets his big break. This just happens to be yours.
每个新手都要有个大突破 这刚好是你的突破
Don't underestimate your talents, Kent.
别低估你的潜能,肯特
There's no telling where they'll take you.
你不知道潜力会带来的成就
The sky is the limit.
可能是无限大
Do you have more important things to do?
你还有更重要的事要做吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表