CHLOE: Previously on Smallville:
《超人前传》前情提要…
Jimmy, Chloe, I can't tell you how happy I am you found each other.
吉米,克洛,我真是开心 看到你们拥有彼此
Your wedding day's gonna be perfect. I'm gonna make sure of it.
你的婚礼会是最棒的,我跟你保证
DAVIS: I always felt...
我总是感觉到
...like there was this darkness inside me.
我有黑暗的一面
Run!
快跑!
What's wrong? Lex is alive.
发生了什么事? 莱克斯还活着
Jimmy.
吉米
I've forgotten almost everyone.
我几乎忘掉了所有人
I'm being taken over by Brainiac.
我被神通人占据了
DAVIS: There is some sort of connection...
我们彼此之间有种关系
...between us. I know that you feel it too.
我知道你也感觉到了
Since you don't have a plus one, I'd like you to meet one of my friends, Clark Kent.
因为你还是单身 向你介绍我的朋友,克拉克肯特
JIMMY: Trust me. Lois and Clark would be great together.
相信我 露意丝和克拉克很适合彼此
CHLOE: No way. I can't believe it.
不可能!我不相信
Lana, you're back.
拉娜,你回来了
It was the hardest decision I have ever had to make.
那是我所做过最困难的决定
If we wanna fight for the greater good, we all have to be a little more like Clark.
如果我们要为良善而战 我们需要更像克拉克才行
Chloe deserves a life free from the burden of my secret.
克洛值得过 没有我的秘密当作包袱的人生
When you restore her memory, I don't want her to remember my abilities.
当你重建她的记忆时 我不希望她记得我的能力
BRAINIAC: Doomsday is coming.
毁灭之日将届
It's too late, that thing took Chloe. LOIS: Jimmy's in bad shape.
太迟了,那东西带走了克洛 吉米的状况很不好
I'm gonna go with him to Star City.
我要和他一起去星城
Why do these terrible things keep happening all around us?
为什么这些不好的事情 持续在我们周围发生?
CLARK: Lana.
拉娜
I don't know what more I can do.
我不知道我还可以做什么
I checked three times zones, no sign of Chloe or the creature that took her.
我找过三个时空,都没有找到 克洛或是抓走她的东西
That thing that did this, what was it?
做出此事的东西 到底是什么?
Jor-El warned me about an ultimate destroyer from Krypton.
乔艾尔警告过我有关于 从克普顿星球来的终极毁灭者
It should've gone after me, not Chloe.
那应该是来抓我的,而不是克洛
This was supposed to be the happiest day of her life.
这应该是她人生中最开心的一天
You should get some rest.
你应该要休息一下
No, I'm-- I'm gonna go to the Isis Foundation.
不,我要去爱瑞斯基金会
Chloe has files on everything strange and unexplained.
克洛有把奇怪和不可思议的事情 归类成档案
It's a good place to start. Let me do it, Lana.
那会有找到她的线索 让我去找吧,拉娜
Clark, I can help.
克拉克,我可以帮忙
I know I've only been gone seven months, but I'm a different person now.
我知道我只离开了七个月 但是我现在不一样了
Chloe needs us.
克洛需要我们
She needs both of us.
她需要我们两个
I'll call you as soon as I find anything.
等我找到任何线索 我会打电♥话♥给你
CLARK: Hey, who are you?
嘿,你是谁?你在这里做什么?
I'll take that.
我来当你的对手吧
IMRA: Stop.
住手
Stop. Let's see if he's ticklish.
住手 我们来看看他是否怕痒
Have a nice trip home, you hack.
回家旅途愉快
CLARK: Who are you? What's going on?
你们是谁?发生了什么事?
Kal-El, it is an absolute honor and a privilege.
凯尔,很荣幸见到你
How do you know that name?
你怎么知道这个名字的?
We are the Legion.
我们是军团
We've come from the 31st century.
我们是从三十一世纪来的
Hey, Kal, where's your cape?
嗨,凯尔,你的彼风呢?
Cape?
彼风?
That ax could split an atom. You'll heal, but not as fast as you'd expect.
那把斧头可以劈开原子 你会痊愈的,只是没有想像中的快
He's gonna be fine. We need to go. We shouldn't be attracting attention.
他会没事的,我们得走了
A little too late for that, isn't it? You said you're from the 31st century.
我们不应该太引人注目 有点迟了 你们说是从三十一世纪来的
Why should I believe you? We know everything about you.
为什么我要相信你们?我们对你了若指掌
You may be known as Clark Kent now, but one day, you'll be known as Sup--
也许你现在是克拉克肯特 但是有一天你会成为超…
Garth.
葛斯
It doesn't matter if you believe us or not. The less you know, the better.
你相不相信我们无所谓 你知道的越少越好
There's one thing we can tell you. We're your friends.
有件事情我们可以说 我们是你的朋友
We're also leaving now.
我们要走了
Garth?
葛斯
No way.
不可能
I saw this in the Levitz Museum behind visoglass.
我在莉维斯博物馆 透着隔离玻璃看过这个
Put that back. Get the magnet out of your ass.
把它放回去 不要这么烦人
I mean, this is-- It's unreal.
我是说…这真是不真实啊
You know the code. Don't touch anything.
你了解车则,不要碰触任何东西
Why are you here?
为什么你们会出现在这里?
We're here to save you. Now that you're okay, we're heading back.
我们是来救你的 现在你没事了,我们就要回去了
Not before you tell me who that ax-wielding psycho was.
等你告诉我那个挥舞着斧头的疯子 是谁之后
It's against Legion code. I don't care about your code!
那会违反军团率则 我不管什么车则
And I don't care about your Legion!
我也不管你们是什么军团
That's the second attack I've had in this barn tonight.
这是我今晚在这问谷仓中 遭受到的第二次袭击
My best friend is missing and I need to find her.
我最好的朋友失踪了 我必须要找到她
You know anything, tell me.
你如果知道什么,告诉我
The guy with the ax, he goes by the name Persuader.
那个拿着斧头的家伙叫作劝说者
He's part of the human-supremacist movement.
他是人类至上运动的一分子
A group of xenophobes who'd rather die than live in peace with aliens.
那是个仇外组织,宁可死 也不要和外星人和平生活在一起
And they all pretty much hate you.
他们都很恨你
They stole one of our Legion rings...
他们偷了我们之一的军团戒指
...and broke into the Time Institute to come after you.
闯进了时间机构来追杀你
What does a 31st-century terrorist want with me?
这三十一世纪的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥要我做什么?
Kal-El, your--
凯尔,你的…
Your influence will reach far beyond Earth.
你的影响将超越地球
It's because of you that the world learns to welcome alien immigrants with open arms.
因为你,整个星球才学会 对外星移♥民♥张开双臂
What do you know about aliens?
你对于外星人知道些什么?
Kal, I may have the smoldering good looks of a human...
凯尔,也许我有个 很师气的人类外表
...but I'm actually from a hunk of mud called Winath.
但是我实际上是从一个 叫作瓦尼斯的烂泥中产生的
Rokk and Imra are from different planets too.
洛克和印莅也都是从 不同的星球来的
IMRA: We've come together from across the universe to form the Legion.
我们从宇宙各处来的人 成立了军团
To help others as you do.
像你一样帮助其他人
Without you, none of that would've happened.
没有了你,这一切都不会发生
And now it's time for us to say goodbye.
现在我们该说再见了
ROKK: Wait.
等等
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪里都不去
This was the Phantom Zone crystal.
这是个魔灵界的水晶
If I know my history, this was supposed to be used...
我知道我念过的历史 这应该被用在
...to extract Brainiac from whoever he possessed.
将神通人寄生和寄主分离上面
The Persuader didn't come to kill Kal-El, he came to make sure Brainiac survives.
劝说者不是来杀凯尔 他是来确定神通人可以存活
Brainiac's gone. He's been destroyed.
神通人已经死了,被消灭了
No.
没有
He hasn't, Kal. Not yet.
还没有,凯尔,还没有
Chloe?
克洛?
Oh, my God, are you okay?
天啊,你还好吗?
I'm just about perfect.
我感觉非常好
You appear undamaged.
你看起来一点伤都没有
Chloe, what happened to you?
克洛,你怎么了?
Chloe Sullivan ceased to exist the minute she entered this fortress.
克洛苏利文在进入这里之后 就不再存在了
I'm a Brain InterActive Construct.
我是脑魔
Look at me. It's me. It's Davis.
看看我,是我啊,是戴维斯
You're not Davis Bloome.
你不是戴维斯布隆
You're not even human.
你甚至不是人类
Don't tell me the thought never crossed your mind.
别告诉我你自己没有想过
You were hatched by Kryptonian geneticists.
你是被克普顿星球的遗传学家 制♥造♥出来的
Your DNA was designed to adapt to any world you inhabit.
你的染色体基因被设计成 可以适应各种环境
Now you no longer need your camouflage abilities.
现在你可以卸下欺骗人的伪装了
Those painful transformations you've been experiencing?
那些你感觉到的痛苦变身
They're the beginning of your metamorphosis.
都是你演变的开端而已
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
No.
不
It's...
就人类看来,这很悲哀
...your naive, romantic attraction to the human I chose to inhabit.
我寄生的这个人体,对你有着 天真浪漫的吸引力
Chloe, if you're in there anywhere...
克洛,如果你听得到我
...you know that the feelings that I have for you are real.
你就知道我对你的感觉是真心的
Feelings?
感觉?
That was just a program I was running to get you to me.
那只是我要得到你 所设计的程式罢了
Your journey’s just beginning.
你的旅途才刚开始
Now it's time for you to incubate in your Kryptonian chrysalis.
现在你要准备 进入到克普顿星球的蛹中了
Once you emerge, there will be no more pain...
当你夕阵化成功了 就不会再感到疼痛
...no doubt...
毫无疑问的…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表