You're gonna hear from a law firm. Jimmy, where's Chloe?
是整个律师事务所都会针对你 克洛呢?
I took her to Met General to get an MRI.
我带她到大都会综合医院 去照核磁共振
The hospital lost her. She ran away as soon as they pulled her out.
但是医院把她搞丢了 把她拉出机器后,她就跑走了
Why did you take her out?
你干嘛带走她?
Why did you leave her when her memory was shedding pounds by the minute, Clark?
那你怎么会把每分钟 都在丧失记忆的她一个人丢下?
I went to go talk to someone who could help.
我去找可以帮上忙的人谈话了
Chloe was in no condition to make the trip.
克洛的状况不适合跟我跑这一趟
I should never have let her out of my sight.
我真不应该让她离开我的视线
You did everything you could to help her.
你已经尽力帮她了
Don't beat yourself up over something you can't control.
不要为了你无法控制的事情自责
She could be wandering the streets right now...
她现在有可能流落街头
...with no idea who she is or where she's from.
连自己是谁、自己的出身都不知道
What if we don't find her?
如果找不到她怎么办?
We will find her, if we work together.
我们会找到她,只要合作就可以
I need you to call Metropolis PD and ask for John Jones. He'll get the word out.
我要你联络大都会警局 找约翰琼斯,他会发消息出去
In the meantime, I'm gonna go to Metropolis and start searching the streets.
同时,我会去搜寻大都会的街头
Right.
好
Hey, Clark.
克拉克
Thanks.
谢谢
I think that they're closed.
我想这里打烊了
Chloe.
克洛
You don't recognize me, do you?
你不认得我了吧?
It's okay. You live here, upstairs. It's your apartment.
没关系,你住在这里 楼上就是你的公♥寓♥
Why did you bring me here? You promised me I could stay with you.
你干嘛带我来这里? 你答应让我跟你在一起的
It's okay. Clark is one of your best friends. But I only remember you.
没关系,克拉克是你最好的朋友之一 不过我只记得你
It's okay, you're safe. Trust me.
没关系,你很安全,相信我
JIMMY: Clark, I thought that I heard...
克拉克,我好像听到…
Chloe.
克洛
I am so glad to see you. I don't know who you are.
真高兴见到你 我不知道你是谁
This is Jimmy. He's your fiance. Just stay away from me.
他是吉米,你的未婚夫 不要靠近我
Chloe. What did you just do to her?
克洛,你对她怎么了?
She has full-blown amnesia. I thought she was gonna run.
她记忆完全丧失了 我想说她可能又会跑走
I brought a sedative, just in case.
所以我带了镇定剂以防万一
Any idea why she remembers you? No, but lucky she did.
你知道她怎么会记得你吗? 不知道,可是幸好她记得我
When she found me, she was scared out of her mind.
当她来找我的时候 她害怕得快要疯掉了
I thought if she saw you, it would jump-start her memory.
我以为让她见到你 就可以让她恢复记忆
Thank you for bringing her home.
谢谢你把她带回家来
It's no problem. This is where she belongs.
不要客气,这是她归属的地方
Looks like she's in good hands.
看来有人可以照顾她了
Call me if you need me.
需要我帮忙就打给我吧
We need to get her to Smallville Med.
我们得带她去 小镇医疗中心
I'll take her to the car. Grab some of her stuff.
我把她带到车上 你去拿她需要的东西
I'll meet you out back. Yeah.
我们外面见 好
JOR-EL: Time is of the essence, Kal-El.
时间紧迫,凯尔
Chloe never would have gotten hurt if she wasn't trying to protect me.
如果不是想要保护我 克洛就不会受到伤害了
JOR-EL: I tried to warn you of the danger in sharing your true identity.
我已经警告过你 透露真实身分会有什么危险
But now that I'm taking more risks...
不过现在我要冒更大的险
...it's even more dangerous for her.
对她来说是更加危险
Chloe deserves a life free from the burden of my secret.
克洛的人生 应该不受我的秘密困扰才对
When you restore her memory, I don't want her to remember anything about Krypton...
当你恢复她的记忆之后 我不要她记得任何克普顿星球的事情
...or my abilities.
还有我的能力
JOR-EL: I know this choice is not easy for you, my son.
我知道这个决定 对你来说不容易,儿子
But it will be done.
不过我会这么做的
You've been the best friend and ally I could have had, Chloe.
克洛,你是我最好的朋友兼战友
The truth is you've saved me more than I ever could have saved you.
但我能救你的程度 远不及你曾经拯救过我的次数
I'm sorry to go back to hiding the truth from you.
要回到对你保守秘密的情况 真的很抱歉
But the best way that I know to protect you is to let you go.
我所知道要保护你最好的方法 就是放手让你走
CHLOE: Jimmy, I'm impressed.
吉米,你真是厉害
You managed to balance out singles, couples and families...
你把单身的、携伴的 还有家庭客人都平衡地排好
...while keeping all of the exes at different tables...
还把前任男女朋友 都放在不同的桌子
...and still keeping the kids table away from the cake.
而且把小孩桌排得离蛋糕远远的
You truly are the Zen master of seating charts.
你真的是排婚礼座位的大♥师♥
More the master of musical chairs. But now that this is over...
大风吹的道行更高 不过这东西已经解决了
...I don't wanna see, sit or stand on another chair for a long while.
我在好一段时间之内都不想 看到、坐上或站在任何一张椅子上
Well, then let's just live on the couch.
那我们就在沙发上过活吧
What? You're amazing.
干嘛? 你真是太棒了
You had about the fastest spontaneous recovery in history.
你是史上最快速自我疗愈的案例
Yeah, I don't know exactly what I did.
我也不知道自己做了什么
I mean, one minute, I'm standing in the Talon, not recognizing you or Clark.
前一分钟我还站在塔龙 连你跟克拉克都不认得
And then suddenly, I feel a sharp sting of a needle.
然后突然感觉像被针♥刺♥到一样
Next thing I know, I wake up in the hospital, happy to see you both right by my side.
接着我就在医院醒来 很高兴看到你们两个都在我身边
I wonder if Davis' knockout punch had anything to do with it.
不知道戴维斯那一针有没有影响
It definitely was a miracle, plain and simple.
非常地简单,就是个奇迹
CHLOE: Clark Kent...
克拉克肯特
...the best-looking best man in town.
镇上最师的伴郎
Second only to my gorgeous groom, of course.
只比我的师新郎差一点点
I'm just glad the bride is safe. Everything's back to the way it used to be.
我很高兴新娘安全没事 一切都回到原来的样子了
I gotta get to Metropolis to drop off our check to the florist before they close.
我要在花商打烊前 到大都会去把支票给他们
I'll make a run to the city. Are you kidding me?
我可以帮你拿去城里 你在开玩笑吧?
That's like a two-hour trip, and you drive like an old lady.
车程要两小时,而且你开车超慢的
Are you sure you're feeling up to it? I really don't mind coming along.
你真的可以吗? 我可以跟你一起过去的
I'm perfectly fine stopping and smelling the roses on my own.
我自己一个人去闻闻玫块花香 绝对没有问题的
Besides, there's a whole bunch of folding tables he needs to set up at the farm.
再说,农场里有一堆摺叠桌 需要有人去摆设
And I, uh, seriously doubt that Clark can carry all of them by himself.
我很怀疑克拉克 到底有没有办法自己搞定
DAVIS: Chloe.
克洛
Hey, you.
是你
You sneaking up on me?
偷偷接近我吗?
Don't have any hypodermic needles up your sleeves, do you?
你没偷偷带着皮下注射针筒吧?
Oh, no. Not a needle in sight. Sorry I had to do that to you.
一根针都没有 我很抱歉得对你那样做
Are you kidding me? If you hadn't hit me with your best shot...
你开玩笑吗? 如果你没给我打那一针
...I never would have gone with Clark and Jimmy.
我绝对不会跟克拉克还有吉米走的
Oh, by the way, I heard you're not gonna make it to my wedding.
对了,我听说你不会出席婚礼
I'm really gonna miss you being there. Chloe, I lied.
我在婚礼上会很想你的 克洛,我说谎了
They don't need me at the hospital that day.
那天医院其实没找我去帮忙
Please, tell me that this isn't because of all the drama I put you through.
拜托不要说是因为 我让你经历的那些事
You know that I wasn't in my right mind. No, no.
你知道我那时候不正常 不
It's not you. You're beautiful.
不是因为你,你很棒
There's a lot in my life that I don't understand right now...
我目前的生活里 有太多我不了解的事情
...but the one thing that I'm sure of is how I feel about you.
不过我很确定的一件事情 就是我对你的感觉
I can't go to your wedding, Chloe, because I can't watch you marry the wrong man.
我不能参加你的婚礼,克洛 因为我不能看着你嫁给不对的人
Okay, Davis, you need to slow down and put your ambulance in reverse.
戴维斯,你得冷静点、清醒点
I'll admit that when we first met, there was an attraction.
我承认刚认识的时候 我是曾经被你给吸引
I mean, you're kind and you save people's lives...
你人很好、到处救人
...and you look great in a uniform, so of course I'm gonna like you.
穿起制♥服♥非常师 当然我会喜欢你
But I love Jimmy. Do you? Do you really?
不过我爱吉米 真的?真的吗?
I tried to be the bigger man. I brought you back to him...
我想当个心胸宽大的人 所以把你送回他身边
...even though all I wanted to do was take care of you myself.
尽管我只想要自己照顾你
But then I thought about it.
不过当我想到
When you forgot about everyone else in your life...
当你忘了身边的所有人
...who did you come to for help?
你是找谁帮你的?
Not Jimmy. Not even your best friend, Clark.
不是吉米 也不是你最好的朋友克拉克
It was me.
是我
You came to me.
你来找我帮忙
Davis, l...
戴维斯,我…
There is some sort of connection between us, Chloe...
我们之间有着某种联♥系♥,克洛
...and I know that you feel it too.
我知道你也感觉到了
Okay, stop. Um...
好,停下来
Davis, this connection, it was... It was never this.
戴维斯,我们的关系… 不是这种的
I understand.
我了解
But I am not ready to let you go.
不过我还不想放开你
I will wait for as long as it takes.
我会一直等下去
You know where to find me.
你知道哪里可以找到我
Jor-EI.
乔艾尔
I've come here to thank you for what you've done.
我来为你所做的表达感谢
Chloe's a lot safer now that she doesn't remember the truth about me.
克洛不记得我的真实身分 她现在安全多了
I guess I'm just starting to realize how much I actually lost.
我想我现在才开始了解 我失去的到底有多少
JOR-EL: You made a difficult choice.
你做了艰难的抉择
I am proud of you, Kal-El.
我为你感到很骄傲,凯尔
But something else is troubling you.
不过你心里有别的事情困扰你
I know that we defeated Brainiac, but we may have another problem.
我知道我们打败了神通人 不过可能还有另一个问题
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表