They can smell it.
他们闻得出来
What were you thinking bringing Lois here?
你到底在想什么 把露意丝带来这里?
Lois was there when I touched the crystal.
当我碰到水晶的时候 露意丝野众场
We need to find a portal back.
我们得找个传送门回去
I did.
我找到了
Zor-El built me an escape hatch.
佐艾尔帮我做了个逃生门
If you know a way out, then why are you still here?
如果你有路可逃 怎么还留在这里?
I didn't wanna make the same mistake that you did.
我不想犯下 跟你出去时相同的错误
Zoners got out when you left.
你离开时 魔灵也跟着逃走
They're just waiting for me to open the portal again.
他们正等着我 再度打开传送门
So you stayed here all this time...
所以你一直都留在这里
...fending for your life to protect Earth?
牺牲自己,保护地球
KARA: Your lifeline.
这是你的武器
You lose it, you die.
搞丢,你就活不成
She better be able to fight.
她最好能够战斗
She won't have to. We're sending her back.
她不需要 我们要送她回去
How many innocent lives is she worth to you?
她值得你牺牲 多少条无辜生命?
Why are you acting like this?
你的行为怎么这么奇怪?
What happened to you, Kara?
你发生了什么事? 卡拉
The same thing that would have happened had you been here for more than a day.
只要你在这里待上超过一天 你也会变成这样的
The portal stays closed.
不能打开传送门
She doesn't belong here.
她不属于这里
She's not one of us, Kara.
她跟我们不一样,卡拉
I'll guard the gate, but she's going home.
我来守着传送门 但她得回家
LOIS: Clark?
克拉克
Oh, my God.
老天
Kara.
卡拉
They've abducted you too?
你也被绑♥架♥了?
You know, for a guy with three cell phones, you sure are hard to get a hold of.
对一个有三支手♥机♥的人来说 你居然还是这么难找
Chloe, hey. The captain hasn't even turned off the "fasten seat belts" sign yet.
克洛 机长还没有解除警示灯呢
What warrants this visit out to the tarmac, huh?
你来找我,有何指教?
Clark and Lois disappeared this morning.
克拉克跟露意丝 今天早上失踪
Did you check the Planet? I'm sure they're chasing firetrucks again.
你找过报社了吗? 说不定他们又在追消防车
Yeah, I checked everywhere. I think it has something to do with this.
我到处找遍了 我想跟这个有关
It's Clark's crystal. It's his link to his Kryptonian heritage.
这是克拉克的水晶 是他与克普顿星球的连结
Yeah.
没错
Look, uh, when it comes to Clark's...
听着 只要跟克拉克有关…
That, I, uh, I steer clear.
我避之唯恐不及
I need you to steal a piece of equipment, Oliver.
我要你帮忙偷一个设备 奥利佛
It powers this crystal. Now, I think that if I can gain access to the crystal's database...
可以让水晶充电 我想我有办法进入水晶的资料库
...I may be able to reverse its effects.
或许可以反转它的效果
That's your plan? You're gonna hack into alien technology?
这就是你的计划? 你打算骇进外星人的科技?
Come on. That's ambitious, isn't it, even for you?
拜托,你也太贪心了吧? 就算是你
There is no Door Number 2.
没有其它方法了
This is my only option.
这是我的唯一选择
Even if that thing is responsible...
就算这个东西有用
...I don't think Clark would want you messing with it.
我想 克拉克也不赞成你胡来
That stuff is dangerous. I'm not messing with anything.
这东西很危险 我没有胡来
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么
What are you not telling me, huh?
你是不是有什么没告诉我的?
I don't have time to explain. Are you gonna steal the generator or not?
我没有时间解释 你到底要不要帮我偷发电器?
Who does this fancy piece of equipment belong to?
那个设备现在在谁手上?
Tess Mercer.
泰丝莫瑟
Mercy?
莫瑟
Well, why didn't you just say so?
你怎么不早说?
So first Kara, then Clark and I.
先是卡拉 接着是克拉克跟我
It's like the Kent farm is ground zero for alien abductions.
难道肯特农场 是外星人绑♥架♥的大本营
The important thing is we get out of here.
重要的是 我们要赶快离开这
You go ahead with Kara.
你先跟着卡拉走
Actually, I think I'll stick by you and your right hook.
老实说 我跟着你比较好
You can't. He's guarding the entrance so we can open the portal.
你不行,他必须守着出入口 好让我们打开传送门
CLARK: It's okay, Lois.
没事的,露意丝
I'll be right behind you.
我随后就到
You better be.
最好是这样
The altar's this way.
祭坛在这个方向
This is our DeLorean?
这就是我们的出路?
We just have to touch it.
我们只要用手碰就行了
Clark. He needs us. No.
他需要我们
He'll be fine. You have to go.
他会没事的 你得走了
We can't leave yet, Kara. We have to wait for Clark.
我们还不能离开,卡拉 我们要等克拉克
Lois, there's no time.
露意丝,没有时间了
Go! Aah!
快走
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark.
克拉克
This will do.
还算可以
Well, look who decided to show up to work today.
瞧瞧是谁决定来上班了
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I bothering you?
真抱歉 我吵到你了吗?
I need to find my son.
我要找我儿子
Your son?
你的儿子?
I have to admit, it's difficult to imagine a mini Lois running around.
我得承认 很难想像小露意丝是什么样子
You mind me asking who the father is?
你不介意我问问 他父亲是谁吧?
A great leader.
伟大的领袖
General Zod.
查德将军
Our creation arrived here attached to the Kryptonian spacecraft...
我们的孩子跟着 载凯尔来的克普顿太空船
...housing the baby Kal-El.
一起来到这里
A Kryptonian spacecraft.
克普顿太空船
Well, that makes perfect sense.
这样就说得通了
You know about it?
你知道这件事
Absolutely.
当然
I can connect you with your son.
我可以帮你找儿子
Tell me what you know.
告诉我 你知道什么
I'm actually searching for a Kryptonian artifact myself.
我自己正在找 一个克普顿星球的东西
A crystal was stolen from me, diamond-shaped, and I think...
从我这里偷走的水晶 钻石形状的
You want to exploit me?
你想利用我?
Of course not.
当然不是
We'd be partners.
我们可以合作
We could combine our resources.
结合我们的资源
You're lying.
你说谎
You're worthless to me.
你对我没有利用价值
Kal-El.
凯尔
No.
不
I thought you got out.
我以为你回去了
A wraith escaped.
一个幻影逃走了
I'll get you out of here.
我会想办法帮你出来
Open the portal. Get out before more prisoners come.
打开传送门 在其他囚犯来之前,赶快离开
No, Kara. Unh, they'll kill you.
不,卡拉 他们会杀了你
Kal-El, look at me.
凯尔,看着我
It was my destiny to find you and protect you, not the other way around.
我的命运是找到你并保护你 并不是相反
Go.
快走
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里也不去
Lois.
露意丝
Are you okay? I read your articles, Chloe Sullivan.
你没事吧? 我看了你的文章,克洛苏利文
What do you know about the Kryptonian spacecraft that landed in Smallville?
你对降落在小镇的 克普顿太空船知道多少?
Where's Clark?
克拉克在哪里?
The man you call Clark will die in the prison his father created.
这个叫做克拉克的人 会死在他父亲建立的监狱里
What did you do with Lois?
你对露意丝做了什么?
I needed her vessel.
我需要她这付臭皮囊
Not my first choice...
虽然不是我的第一选择
...but surprisingly flexible.
但也算好用
And you would be?
你是…
Faora.
费欧拉
Wife of Zod.
查德的妻子
Where's my son?
我儿子在哪里?
Tell me where he is or suffer the consequences.
告诉我他的下落 否则就有你好看
I don't know what you're talking about. Please let me go.
我不知道你在说什么 拜托让我走
You must know more.
你一定知道更多
[HOARSELY] I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了
Thank you.
谢谢你
So not the night to mess with me.
你挑错时间找我麻烦了
No, "Hello"? No, "How are you?"
不想先打个招呼吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表