I'll get you your money.
我会还你水
I can get you whatever you want if you let me make the call.
你要什么我都可以给你 只要你让我打个电♥话♥
I need to let people know that I'm okay.
我要让别人知道我没事
Why don't you send them message by carrier pigeon?
你为什么不用信鹌告诉他们?
You try that again, Johnny Appleseed...
强尼艾波席德,你再这样
...I'll be not so nice.
我就不会手下留情了
What's the news from your elves at the North Pole?
你北极那群小精灵有消息吗?
Satellites picked up an encoded communication signal...
卫星侦测到加密的通讯讯号♥
...from the group that attacked us.
来自攻击我们的人
Well, they're not the only ones that are good at concealing information.
不只有他们擅长隐藏资讯
Don't you remember your little journey up north on the LuthorCorp jet...
你不记得莱克斯消失前 你搭着莱克斯公♥司♥的飞机
...right before Lex disappeared?
往北飞的小旅程吗?
I honored Mr. Luthor's request for absolute discretion.
我尊重路德先生缜密的决定
Have you been searching for Lex or are you just covering your own tracks?
你是在找莱克斯 还是只在掩饰自己的行踪?
I did my homework on you.
我也查过你的事
Girl who taught herself to read in a Louisiana swamp house...
在路易西安那沼泽区的房♥子里自学
...got into Harvard at 15, goes deep-sea diving in her spare time.
十五岁进入哈佛 闲暇时间喜欢深海潜水
But I don't give a damn about any of it.
但我不管那些事
Nobody questions my loyalty.
没人能质疑我的忠诚
If I ever discovered that someone withheld information that could help me find Lex...
如果我发现有人隐瞒 能找到莱克斯的资讯
...I'd be forced to respond accordingly.
我只有被迫采取行动
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗?
Just giving you an opportunity to keep your job.
只是给你机会保住饭碗
I suggest you find Lex or you will be summarily terminated.
我建议你快找到莱克斯 不然你就会立刻被开除
I'm all for helping my country, but what kind of secret government mission...
我想全力帮助我的国家 但政♥府♥哪种秘密任务
...could an out-of-work newspaper hack pull off?
用得到一个丢了工作的报社骇客?
You're gonna help us catch a few bad guys, Chloe.
你能帮我们抓到一些坏人,克洛
By playing Sudoku?
玩数独就行?
These are scrambled transmissions that a group of terrorists use to communicate.
这是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥通讯时用的加密传输
Not one of our computers has been able to figure out the algorithm.
我们的电脑都无法破解它的演算法
And you are our best shot.
你是最大的机会了
Let's do this.
来吧
Good. We're looking for three cell phone numbers hidden within the code.
很好,我们要找密♥码♥里隐藏的 三组电♥话♥号♥码
Four, two, nine, five, five, five, zero, one, six, nine.
四,二,九,五,五,五 零,一,六,九
COMPUTER: Target position acquired.
获得目标位置
Five, zero, one, three, two.
五,零,一,三,二
COMPUTER: Target position acquired.
获得目标位置
CHLOE: - five, five, five, zero...
五,五,五,零
There's three more.
还有三码
These aren't the phone numbers of bad guys.
这不是坏人的电♥话♥
You're not the DDS.
你不是国土安♥全♥部♥的
What's the last telephone number, Chloe?
克洛,电♥话♥最后三码是什么?
CHLOE: No...! Uh...
不要
Find the third at all costs.
不惜一切代价也要找到第三个
How are you feeling, Johnny?
强尼,感觉怎么样?
Uh, never better. Ready to get back to work?
再好不过了 准备好回去工作了吗?
You are very determined, aren't you?
你真是意志坚定,对吗?
I just wanna go home.
我只是想回家
Okay.
好
Just tell us where to ship your body.
告诉我们你的尸体要运到哪里
[OLIVER SPEAKS ON-SCREEN TEXT IN RUSSIAN]
(我听说你有俄♥罗♥斯♥黑市 最好的鱼子酱)
[SPEAKS ON-SCREEN TEXT IN RUSSIAN]
你是谁?
Roy Conner.
罗伊康纳
[SPEAKING ON-SCREEN TEXT IN RUSSIAN]
(亚历山卓派我来的)
[SPEAKS ON-SCREEN TEXT IN RUSSIAN]
(只有最好的,欧西塔 贝鲁嘉和赛鲁嘉)
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
You got a problem with me?
有什么问题吗?
Is my presence here bothering you?
我来这里吵到你了吗?
Yeah. It's starting to.
对,开始不高兴了
"Starting to." Ha, ha.
开始
What do you think you're doing? Just roll with it.
你在做什么? 配合一下
Get up. What's the matter, your batteries run out?
起来,你是怎么了?没电了吗?
I got a little more juice left.
我还剩一点电
I'll take 100 cases of beluga, 50 cases of osetra and this pathetic little punk here.
我要一百盒贝鲁嘉,五十盒欧西塔 还有这个可怜的小混♥蛋♥
I want the honor of finishing him off.
我希望亲自把他给结束了
Be my guest.
请便
I'll throw him in for free.
我免费送给你
Very nice. Come on.
非常好,走吧
What took you so long?
你为什么这么久?
How does an ice fortress disappear into thin air?
水堡垒怎么会凭空消失?
I feel like there's a punchline to that question.
我觉得这问题真是画龙点睛
It's good for you.
对你有好处
It all must be part of my father's plan.
这一定是我父亲计划的一部分
As it turns out, his idea of controlling me was taking away my powers.
就结果看来,他想控制我的方法 就是夺走我的能力
It's better than Lex walking around with a remote control to a Clark-bot.
总比莱克斯拿着克拉克机器人的 遥控器四处走动好
Lex was there.
莱克斯在那里
He knows everything. He knows my secret.
他什么都知道,他知道我的秘密
Well, Clark, Lex may be tenacious, but there's no way he survived that.
克拉克,莱克斯或许很顽强 但他不可能存活下来的
I did.
我就活下来了
Without my abilities.
而且早失去了能力
After the avalanche, did you see anything?
在雪崩后,你还看见什么?
There was so much wind and snow, I could barely see 2 feet in front of me.
风雪太大了,能见度只有两英吸
I started hiking.
我开始走…
I went as long as I could and then, next thing I know...
我尽可能地走,然后我只知道…
...I woke up on a fishing boat in the middle of the Arctic Ocean.
在北水洋的渔船上醒来
Clark, you could have died up there.
克拉克,你差点就死了
Oliver, I really screwed up.
奥利佛,我真的搞砸了
I took my eyes off Lex until it was too late.
我一直忽视莱克斯 直到一切都太迟了
I've lost my friends, my powers.
我失去我的朋友,我的力量
Chloe's in DDS custody because of me.
克洛因为我被国土安♥全♥局♥抓走了
I've had an army of lawyers on it, and, uh...
我找了一群律师处理
...Chloe Sullivan was never arrested by the Department of Domestic Security.
克洛苏利文 从来没有被国土安♥全♥局♥逮捕
It was Lex.
是莱克斯
Jimmy betrayed him, so he went after Chloe.
吉米背叛了他,所以他去找克洛
If Lex wanted to hide her...
如果莱克斯想把她藏起来…
...he's got a research compound in Montana called Black Creek.
他在蒙大拿的黑溪有个研究基地
It's the only facility we haven't hit yet.
我们只剩那里还没找
Unfortunately, no one who's ever gone in has ever come out.
不幸的是 所有进去的人都没再出来
We need to get her back. Problem is...
我们得把她救回来 问题是…
...Dinah and AC went off the radar, looking for you.
黛娜和阿克找你时都失踪了
And you're kind of...
而且你有点…
...useless.
没用
With or without my powers, I'm not gonna let my friend rot in a LuthorCorp prison.
不管我有没有超能力 我都不会让我朋友被关在监狱里
Neither am I.
我也不会
PILOT [OVER INTERCOM]: Sir? - Change course.
先生? 改变航道
- We're going to Montana. PILOT: Yes, sir.
我们要去蒙大拿 是的,先生
It's a shame that Lex couldn't be here to see this.
真可惜莱克斯看不到这一幕
The elusive band of terrorists, finally in captivity.
最会逃跑的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥终于被抓到了
Lex was never able to find us.
莱克斯一直找不到我们
How did his bozo zookeeper get so lucky?
他的笨管♥理♥员♥怎么会这么幸运?
Luck has nothing to do with it, Miss Lance.
和运气无关,蓝斯小姐
I have a new secret weapon.
我有新的秘密武器
You weren't up there scouring the Arctic for Lex.
你们去北极不是找莱克斯
You were searching for someone else.
你们在找其他人
The Traveler.
一个旅人
Who's that, some frequent flier?
那是谁,空中飞人吗?
He's an alien.
他是外星人
He knows what happened to Lex. Who is he?
他知道莱克斯发生什么事 他是谁?
Look, the only reason we headed up to that winter wonderland was to find Lex.
听着,我们去冬季乐园的唯一理由 就是寻找莱克斯
You're lying through your gills, Mr. Curry.
你在用你的腮说谎,克利先生
If you won't tell me what I wanna know, I'm guessing your hooded ringleader will.
如果你不说实话 我猜你那戴帽子的老大会说
The way I jammed the security system, we got 15 minutes max. Stay behind me.
这次干扰保全系统的方式 最多♥维♥持十五分钟,跟着我
No, we'll cover more ground if we split up.
不,分头进行能找更多地方
What are you gonna do if you get caught, bite someone?
要是你被抓了怎么办?咬人吗?
I'm not gonna argue with you. Chloe's in danger.
我不和你争辩,克洛有危险
Fine, Clark. You be the hero.
好,克拉克,去当英雄
Just know I might not be there to save you.
但你要知道我可能救不了你
LOIS: I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
One alarm clock malfunction...
弄坏一个警铃
...and suddenly you're demoted and sent to Deliverance territory.
就要被降级 被派去释放区
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表