Hey, Chloe.
克洛
It's me. It's Jimmy.
是我 ,吉米
I brought some more pictures of us, in case you still couldn't...
我带了一些我们的合照 以防你还是无法…
...place my face. - Hey, Jimmy.
记起我的脸 吉米
I remember who you are.
我记得你
You recognize me?
你认得我?
Sorry about the attack of the bridezilla this morning.
今早我这么焦躁真是不好意思
Oh, I thought that I'd really lost you.
我以为我真的失去你了
You're not feeling the love, are you?
你没有爱我的感觉,对吧?
The truth is I'm not really feeling much of anything for anyone these days.
其实我最近对谁都没什么感觉
It's like a bunch of random Facebook profiles.
每个人就像是在社交网上 偶然看到的档案那样
I mean, Clark is one of the few friends that I actually have memories of still.
克拉克是少数我还记得的朋友
I figured you would have forgot about him...
我以为你也会忘了他的某些事情
...before you lost all your memories about the guy you're about to marry.
在你完全忘记你就要嫁的男人之前
But the most important thing is that you don't have total amnesia.
不过最重要的是 你并不是完全失去记忆
Yet.
是还没
Chloe, you need to see a doctor.
克洛,你得去看医生
I made an appointment for you this afternoon...
我帮你预约了今天下午
...with one of the best neurologists in Metropolis.
大都会最棒的脑神经科医生
Clark told me to wait here for him while he went to get help.
克拉克要我在他去求助的时候 待在这里等他
No.
不
No, I don't know why he left you here alone...
我不知道他怎么会 把你独自留在这里
...but we're gonna get you some real help.
可是我们要去找真正能帮你的人
He said to trust him.
他要我相信他
Pictures.
照片
They can't remind you of emotions, but they don't lie either.
这些没办法让你恢复那些感觉 不过照片不会说谎
Look at these.
你看这些
There was a time when you trusted me enough to marry me.
你曾经相信我到要嫁给我
Please, Chloe.
拜托你,克洛
Trust me now.
现在请你相信我
JOR-EL: Welcome home, my son.
欢迎回家,儿子
Home?
家?
I wanted to see it that way, Jor-EI.
我也想把这里当家,乔艾尔
I wanted to learn more about my family, about my destiny.
我想更了解我的家庭、我的命运
And then you tore it all away.
然后你却把一切都粉碎了
JOR-EL: I programmed the Fortress to remove your powers and self-destruct...
我设定的堡垒程式 让你在成为对星球的威胁时
...if you became a danger to the planet.
你的能力会被移除 你也会自毁
When you sent me here, you had no way of knowing how I would use my abilities.
当你把我送到这里时 你根本不知道我会如何运用能力
You trusted me.
你相信我
When I betrayed that trust...
当我背叛了那份信任
...you were willing to sacrifice your only son to save this planet.
你甘愿为了保护这个星球 而牺牲自己唯一的儿子
But now I know what it truly means to protect people.
不过现在我知道什么叫做保护人们
Not just my family and friends.
不只是我的家人和朋友
JOR-EL: You've made great progress, my son.
你进步了很多,儿子
One thing needs to change.
有一件事情必须改变
You call me your son, but you treat me like your enemy.
你称我为儿子 但对待我的态度像敌人
I think it's time you stop punishing me and start trusting me again.
我想你该停止处罚我 再开始信任我了
JOR-EL: You've grown up, Kal-El.
你长大了,凯尔
Your trials have matured you.
你的试炼让你变得成熟了
My trials are not over, Jor-EI.
我的试炼还没结束,乔艾尔
Brainiac was not destroyed.
神通人没有被摧毁
He managed to infect one of my friends. Now he's taking her over.
他入侵了我的一个朋友 就快要占据她整个人了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
JOR-EL: I can translate the Kryptonian code corrupting your friend's mind...
我可以把那些塞进 你朋友脑子里的克普顿符号♥
...back into human memories.
转回人类的记忆
However, the being you call Brainiac is highly unpredictable.
不过,你称之为神通人的这个东西 是很难预测的
It poses a tremendous threat to all of us.
对我们所有人都是很大的威胁
There is no way of knowing what the outcome will be.
谁都不知道结果会是如何
Are you willing to take that risk?
你愿意冒这个险吗?
Got any advice for an MRI rookie?
对核磁共振的菜鸟 有什么建议吗?
I won't take long.
我不会弄太久的
Your best bet, just close your eyes and think of a place that makes you happy.
最好的做法是闭上眼睛 想着让你开心的地方
All right.
好
Wow, sweet setup, Clark.
克拉克,布置得真不错
Spend your nights spying on any unsuspecting neighbors?
整晚都在监视不知情的邻居吗?
No, I like...
不,我喜欢…
...looking at the stars.
我喜欢看星星
I guess you truly are a gentleman farmer.
我猜你真的是个乡绅呢
Emerson and Thoreau have nothing on you.
爱默生跟梭罗跟你都没得比
I spend way too much of my time reading.
我花太多时间看书了
Actually, I love reading.
其实,我很喜欢看书
I don't have that much time to make a lot of friends.
我没有什么时间可以交很多朋友
My dad keeps me pretty busy with chores.
我爸总是让我忙着做家事
My mom left me when I was really young.
我很小的时候我妈就离开我了
After that...
在那之后…
...I was afraid to make friends...
我很害怕交朋友
...because I just thought they'd all end up leaving too.
因为我觉得他们终究也会离开
So I buried my nose in books.
所以我就埋首书中了
Although, I think I lost one of my favorites when we moved.
不过我好像把最爱的其中一本书 在搬家的时候弄丢了
Tales of the Weird and Unexplained.
《无法解释的诡异事件》
Something tells me I won't find much of the weird or unexplained here...
我总感觉应该是不会 有什么诡异或无法解释的事情
...in Norman Rockwell's neighborhood.
发生在这美好和乐的社区吧
Smallville's more than just dairy cows.
小镇不只有孚L牛而已
We have a pretty good public library.
我们也有问不错的公共图书馆
What was that for?
为什么亲我?
I know you've been thinking about it all day.
我知道你整天都在想这件事
So I figured we'd just get it out of the way and be friends.
所以我想就把这个给解决 来当朋友吧
Oh, no. It's happening again.
不,又来了
I have to get you out of here and into another memory!
我得把你弄出去 送到另一个记忆之中
Dark Thursday. CLARK: Chloe!
黑色星期四 克洛
Clark.
克拉克
What's happening? All the streetlights are out.
怎么了?路灯都熄灭了
Oh, my God. No memory's safe.
天啊,没有任何记忆是安全的
Come with me.
跟我来
I can't lose you, Clark.
我不能失去你,克拉克
Chloe, I'll never leave you.
克洛,我不会离开你的
Clark.
克拉克
Davis?
戴维斯?
Hey, Chloe.
嘿,克洛
Miss Sullivan, are you okay?
苏利文小姐,你还好吗?
What happened? DOCTOR: I don't know.
怎么了吗? 我不知道
Brain waves spiked as soon as she went in.
她进入的时候脑波起伏过大
The machine went haywire. What's going on? Where am I?
机器整个大乱 怎么了,这是哪里?
You're in the hospital. You don't remember?
这里是医院,你不记得了吗?
I don't remember anything but Davis.
我除了戴维斯 其他什么都不记得了
I have to find Davis.
我得去找戴维斯
Davis.
戴维斯
Hey, Chloe.
嘿,克洛
Oh, my God. Thank God I found you.
天啊,感谢老天我终于找到你了
You might wanna loosen that up. I don't tie tourniquets this tight.
你可以放松点吗? 我连止血带都不会绑这么紧
I'm in trouble, Davis. I need your help.
戴维斯,我有麻烦了 我需要你帮我
Are you okay? No.
你还好吗? 不好
I'm nowhere near okay. I'm completely lost.
我一点都不好,我完全迷失了
I don't know my own zip code or who my parents are.
我连自己的邮递区号♥ 跟父母是谁都不知道
I can't remember anything but my own name and you.
我什么都不记得 就只记得我自己的名字跟你
Okay. Just relax and breathe.
好,放松、深呼吸
Were you in an accident? I don't know.
你发生了什么意外吗? 我不知道
I don't think so. No. No, 10 fingers, 10 toes.
应该是没有,我的手脚都还在
And I'm not in any pain. I just... My memory's MIA.
我也不感觉到痛,我只是… 我的记忆全都不见了
But how would you know who I am?
那你怎么知道我是谁?
I don't know. I just do.
不知道,我就是知道
But you're the only one. It's like you've become my entire world.
不过就只记得你 就像我的世界只有你一个人
Listen, Chloe, we should call your friends.
听着,克洛 我们得通知你的朋友们
No, no, no. I can't remember any of my friends.
不,所有朋友我都不记得了
Davis, I don't trust anyone but you.
戴维斯 除了你以外我谁都不相信
I'm so scared. What's happening to me?
我很害怕,我到底是怎么了?
Don't worry, Chloe. You're safe now.
别担心,克洛 你现在安全了
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's like I said this morning. I will always, always be there for you.
就像我今早说过的 我会一直陪在你身边的
Lawyer? You're not gonna be hearing from any lawyer.
你不会接到律师的电♥话♥
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表