...on my way over here this morning, to tell you but...
今天早上本来就是 要去告诉你的,可是…
How did you find out?
你怎么知道的?
Did Jimmy call you?
吉米打给你吗?
Well, it's rule number 11. Always protect your source.
第十一条规则 一定要保护资料来源
But I would like the whole story.
但我会喜欢报导这整个故事
How long have you been engaged?
你们订婚多久了?
A week.
一个礼拜
I said yes the night I came back from Montana.
我从蒙大拿回来那一晚答应他的
You could have called...
你可以打给我的…
...anytime.
随时都可以
It's just that...
只是…
...we've been friends for such a long time.
我们当朋友这么久了
We're more than just friends, Chloe.
我们不只是朋友,克洛
When Jimmy and I get married...
等吉米和我结婚后
...things will probably change...
一切应该都会有所改变
...between us, I mean.
我是说我们的事
And I don't know if I'm ready for that just yet.
我不知道我准备好了没
Are you?
你呢?
Your happiness is one of the most important things in the world to me.
我知道你的快乐是这世上 对我来说最重要的事情之一
And you and Jimmy will have a wonderful life together.
你和吉米会很幸福美满的
Don't worry about anything else.
别担心其它事了
TESS: Hello, Bette.
你好,贝特
You should've died on that bus.
你在公车上就该死了
The last time we met, things did get a little fiery.
上次我们见面时,情况有点火爆
Lucky for me I ducked.
还好我逃过一劫
So they're taking you to Belle Reve.
他们要带你去贝尔瑞医院
I'm sure after a few years of good behavior...
我确定你表现好一点的话
...they'll let you see the sun again.
几年后他们就会让你重见光明
Or you could come with me.
你也可以跟我来
I'd rather be a prisoner there than your lab rat in Montana.
我宁愿到那里当囚犯 也不要到蒙大拿当白老鼠
Go push your cheese somewhere else.
去我别的地方放起士吧
I didn't build that place, Bette.
那地方不是我建的,贝特
After I heard about all the terrible things happening there...
我听说那些可怕的事情后…
...I closed it down.
就把它关闭了
I tried to tell you.
我想告诉你的
If you shut down the Thunderdome, then why are you still coming after me?
要是你关闭了那个监狱 为什么还要来找我?
Because you're a very powerful person.
因为你的能力强大
And I think it's about time the world started treated you accordingly.
我认为是时候 让这世界公平地对待你了
Don't you?
你不觉得吗?
Listening.
我正在听
I want to introduce you...
我要向你介绍…
...to some people like you.
几个和你一样的人
A sort of team.
算是一个团队
But only if you want.
不过也要你愿意
A team?
团队?
Take a look at my file, lady. I don't play well with others.
看看我的档案,小姐 我和别人处不来
I think once you meet everyone, you may finally feel like you fit in.
我想只要你见过其他人 你或许就会觉得你能融入
I remember what it was like to be your age.
我记得我像你这么大时 是什么样子
Alone...
孤单
...angry...
愤怒
...trapped.
被束缚
The injustice of it all.
所有的不公平
I can help, Bette.
我能帮你,贝特
The team is only as good as its weakest link.
我加入团队也没多大帮助
And look at what happened to me on the bus.
看看我在公车上做了什么事
Why scout out somebody who's gonna choke on their own smoke?
为什么要挑一个 会被自己的烟呛到的人呢?
Don't be so hard on yourself.
别这么苛责自己
We'll make a hero out of you yet.
我们会把你变成英雄
MAN: That was a great job.
你做得很好
Looking good, Smallville. Clothes make the man who helped me make the front page.
看起来不错,乡巴佬 你这衣着让帮我的男人上得了头版
Wow. Try to hold back the journalistic fervor.
试着压抑记者的热情
I'm glad you got your story, but it took more turns than I would have liked.
我很高兴你拿到故事了 不过这比我预期的还要波折
So did you, Houdini. You're there one minute, gone the next.
你也是,上一秒还在 下一秒就不见了
We're standing next to an elevator. Why take stairs?
我们就站在电梯旁 为什么要走楼梯?
Well, I'm sorry that you can't keep up.
很抱歉你跟不上脚步
The important thing is, Chloe figured it out and she's okay.
重要的是,克洛自己处理好了 而且她没事
Yeah, tell me about it. If she hadn't defused Little Miss Landmine...
这还用说,要是她没拆除地雷小姐
...we'd be fitting her for a coffin instead of a wedding dress.
我们就得给她试穿棺材 而不是结婚礼服了
When did you hear about the wedding?
你什么时候听说婚礼的事?
She just called.
她刚打来
I can't believe my cousin is getting married.
真不敢相信我表妹要结婚了
To Jimmy Olsen.
对象还是吉米欧森
They're in love, Lois.
他们很相爱,露意丝
You should be happy for them.
你应该为他们高兴
Uh, well...
这个…
...at least the rest of us have work.
至少我们还有工作
Here, I finished proofing the obit.
给你,我看完讣闻了
Well, Lois, don't hold anything back.
露意丝,别压抑
Those aren't notes of discouragement. They're of encouragement.
这不是泄气的话,是鼓励的话
You've got talent, Smallville.
你很有天分,乡巴佬
What?
什么?
When I started at the Inquisitor, all I cared about...
我还在《审讯者报》时 我只在乎…
...was getting the best stories on the front page.
拿到最好的故事登在头版
It seems like a dream come true.
现在似乎美梦成真了
Sure, but sitting here now, with you...
当然,但现在和你坐在这里
...I think I'm more proud we uncovered the truth than I am over having a headline.
我想和拿到头版相比 我们挖掘出的真♥相♥更让人骄傲
Thanks for helping me break the story, Clark.
克拉克,谢谢你帮我挖出这则故事
Keep up the good work.
继续努力工作
You've got a long career ahead of you at the Daily Planet.
你在《星球日报》还有妒曼漫长路
DAVIS [ON MACHINE]: Hey, this is Davis. Leave me your story, I'll call you back.
我是戴维斯
请留言,我会回电♥话♥给你
Leave me your story, I'll call you back
CHLOE: Hi, Davis. It's Chloe Sullivan.
戴维斯,我是克洛苏利文
I, uh...
我…
I just wanted to call and say thanks for helping out with Bette.
我只是想说谢谢你帮忙贝特的事
It's too bad that that didn't, uh, work out...
很可惜最后没有成功
...but I also wanted to let you know...
我还想让你知道
...that I've decided to reopen the Isis Foundation.
我决定重开爱瑞斯基金会
And a few things that you said helped me make that decision.
你说的话帮我做了这个决定
So thanks. Heh.
所以,谢了
Okay, well...
好,那么…
...stay safe out there.
在外面自己注意安全
Take care.
保重
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表