但不是路德的
That'll be all.
这样就可以了
What's happening to me?
我是怎么了?
Jimmy.
吉米
I've looked everywhere for you.
我到处找你
Oh, I'm so sorry.
对不起
I should never have let Lex get between us.
我不该让莱克斯介入我们的事
That's in the past.
那都过去了
Now there's a little, um, leftover business about a ring.
现在还有一点 和戒指有关的事要解决
Please, don't.
拜托不要
All I want tonight is just to be with you.
今晚我只想和你在一起
Uh, it's kind of a big, diamond elephant in the room, don't you think?
这样很顾左右而言他 你不觉得吗?
Okay.
好
Look, I jumped the gun on proposing to you...
听着,我太早向你梭婚
...and I've had a lot of time to think about it.
我想了很久
And obviously, we're not in the same place.
显然我们立场不同
Let's just pretend that it didn't happen.
就假装这没发生过
So you're rescinding the offer?
你要收回求婚的话?
No, I just...
不,我只是…
I don't want an answer.
我不想听答案
I don't want things to change between us.
我不想我们之间发生什么改变
Yes.
好
Great.
太好了
Things will go back to the way they were.
一切都会回到原先的轨道
No, Jimmy.
不,吉米
Yes.
我愿意
All that time alone in the cell, I realized...
我一个人在监狱里时,明白了…
...that what I wanted in the past kept me from seeing what I had right now.
过去我的欲望 让我看不见我已经拥有的
And that's you.
那就是你
You're perfect.
你是那么完美
I am so far from perfect.
我离完美还差得远了
Which is perfect for me.
对我来说很完美
OLIVER: Clark.
克拉克
Good to be back from a little R and R?
稍微休息之后,回来觉得开心吗?
Guess you had to pull your own weight for a while.
我猜你们得去忙自己的事了
Seriously though, I owe you all my life. I don't know how to thank you.
说真的,我欠大家一条命 我不知道怎么感谢你们
Ah, you would've done the same thing for any one of us.
换成我们,你也会这么做的
AC: We can't take all the credit.
我们不敢居功
I heard those were sweet aerodynamics your friend powered up.
听说你还有个可爱的飞天朋友 在帮助你
Where you been hiding that guy?
对,你把那家伙藏在哪了?
It's a long story, but I'm sure he'll be back one day.
说来话长,但我确定 他总有一天会回来的
Unfortunately, we've still got a minor problem out there.
不幸的是,我们还有个小问题
You're not the only one thawing out from a freezer burn.
你不是唯一解冻逃出来的人
Lex. OLIVER: Yeah.
莱克斯 对
We sorted through all the Arctic tests and there's no sign of any human remains.
我们在极圈做过所有测试 没有任何人类遗体存在的迹象
We need to find him. He knows my secret.
我们得找到他,他知道我的秘密
Not gonna be as easy as you think.
这没想像中容易
The new CEO of LuthorCorp is even more deceptive than Lex.
路德公♥司♥新任总裁 比莱克斯还老奸巨滑
Now that our masks have been ripped off, we're seriously hampered.
现在我们的身分都被拆穿了 行动十分不便
Might as well wear name tags. We split up.
或许还要戴个名牌 我们分头行动
"We?"
我们?
Be careful, Clark. Pretty soon, you'll be sporting a homemade costume...
小心点,克拉克 很快你就得穿上自♥制♥戏服
...and leading a double identity just like the rest of us.
和我们一起过着双重身分的生活
You might wanna try something a little more formfitting.
你可能想试试更合身的衣服
We split up and cut off contact with each other.
我们分头,而且不要互相联络
We lay low, find out what we can about Lex.
低调点,尽可能找出莱克斯的资讯
Clark.
克拉克
Oh, I'm sorry. Is this bothering you? The chair or you in it?
对不起,这吵到你了吗? 椅子还是你?
Lois, I, um...
露意丝,我…
I wanted to say I thought you did well out there.
我想说我认为那件事你做得很好
You really earned your stripes at your dad's boot camp.
你在你♥爸♥的军营真的学到不少
Thanks.
谢谢
And as for you...
至于你
...you actually surprised me.
你真的让我意外
I mean, for your first attempt at heroism.
我是说,就你第一次 想当英雄的尝试
I better get going.
我该走了
See you bright and early Monday morning. Whoa, whoa.
周一一大早见 等等
Why Monday? What do you mean, "bright and early?"
为什么是周一? 一大早是什么意思?
Lois, you're the one who gave me the application.
露意丝,申请表是你给我的
You're looking at the newest recruit to the Daily Planet.
你眼前的是《星球日报》的新人
That's great. What made you change your mind?
太好了,你为什么改变主意?
I guess I wanted to be in the middle of the action.
我想要参与行动
Good for you.
很好
So are you gonna be starting down in the mailroom?
你要从邮件室开始吗?
No.
不
I'm gonna be a little closer to home.
我会在离家近一点的地方
Looks like we're gonna be neighbors, Lane.
看来我们要当邻居了,蓝恩
You gotta be kidding me.
这一定是在开玩笑
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表