He's gonna need his friends around him right now more than ever.
他此刻更需要朋友在他身边
Clark, please.
克拉克,拜托
I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Lex already took care of that.
莱克斯已经伤我够深了
Did you talk to Dr. Groll?
你和葛罗博士谈过了吗?
Can he help us?
他能帮我们吗?
No.
不行
I'm gonna do everything I can to fix this, Lana.
拉娜,我会想尽一切办法补救
I will find a way for us to be together.
我会找到方法让我们在一起
Clark, he tried everything.
克拉克,他都试过了
He can't reverse the process.
他无法逆转过程
I love you.
我爱你
I always will.
直到永远
I know what I need to do with my life now.
我知道我现在该做什么了
Life...
生命
...is so precious...
如此珍贵
...so beautiful.
如此美丽
And to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
有能力保护生命,是美好的恩赐
I know you feel the same way.
我知道你也这样认为
What we have is beautiful.
我们在一起的生命是美好的
Clark, we made our choice on that roof...
克拉克,我们在屋顶上做了选择
...and I know we would do it again...
我知道我们还会做一样的选择
...because both of us are driven to do this, even if we can't do it together.
因为我们都会这么做 即使我们不能并肩作战了
Don't leave.
别离开
Don't leave again, Lana.
拉娜,别再离开我
Even if we can't be together, I want you in my life.
即使我们不能在一起 我也不要你离开我
That's where you're stronger than me.
这就是你比我坚强的地方
To see you...
看到你
...on the street every day...
每天走在街上…
...and not be able to touch you...
却不能碰到你
Stay.
留下来
Don't.
不行
Clark, don't.
克拉克,不要
Clark.
克拉克
Clark.
克拉克
Goodbye, Clark Kent.
再见,克拉克肯特
That night at the cemetery, when I introduced you to my mom and dad...
在墓园那晚 我把你介绍给我的爸妈
...you told me that I would never be alone...
你说我永远不会孤单
...that my mom would always be watching over me.
我妈会永远看顾着我
If we're in each other's hearts, Clark...
克拉克,如果我们在彼此心里
...I will always be with you.
我会永远和你在一起
No matter what.
不管发生什么事
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表