CHLOE: Previously on Smallville:
《超人前传》前情提要…
CLARK: What am I looking at? JIMMY: Well, uh, it's a person.
这是什么? 这是个人
This blur saved Lois from becoming roadkill?
她看到这个幻影 把露意丝从车轮下救出来?
See, that's how good he is.
这就是他的厉害之处
This pulp rag lives or dies by my column.
这个烂报纸的死活全靠我的专栏
Now, you get it done today...
你要是今天无法完成
...or you're gonna be decorating bathrooms in strip malls.
就去商业区扫厕所吧
You wanna rise above sea level, you better sharpen those teeth.
你想出头 就最好回去练一练
You will eradicate the other Kryptonian, and then the rest of the planet.
你将消灭另一个克普顿星人 然后消灭这个星球
I am not going to hurt anyone.
我不要伤害任何人
You have no free will.
你别无选择
And you are destined to become what you really are.
你注定会成为真正的你
Doomsday.
毁灭之日
CHLOE: No way. I can't believe it.
不是吧,我真不敢相信
I thought, just for a minute, someone needed me.
就那么一刹那,我以为有人需要我
I'm sure he needs you.
我确定他需要你
How do you know? Because I know Clark.
你怎么知道? 因为我了解克拉克
Great, thank you! Nice to be back!
太好了,谢谢,我真高兴回来
Lois.
露意丝
Are you kidding me? Now you show up.
你开玩笑吗?现在才出现
The one time I actually depend on you, you flake on picking me up from the airport?
唯一一次要你帮忙 你却忘了去机场接我?
I am really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
LOIS: Sorry?
抱歉?
"Sorry" doesn't buy back that last three hours I spent...
抱歉也无法赎回过去三小时…
...standing in a downpour...
我站在倾盆大雨中…
...watching cheesy curbside reunions. - I can explain.
看着路人一对对团聚 我能解释
You e-mailed last night to say you'd be there.
你昨晚写信来说你会到
What? Do I need to tie a string around your finger myself?
怎么?还要我自己提醒你吗?
But I got held up at work.
但我被工作耽搁了
I finished one thing, something else would come up.
我做完一件事,又有别的事冒出来
You're a reporter, Smallville. You're not saving the world.
你只是记者,乡巴佬 又不是要拯救世界
I know. I should have called.
我知道,我该打电♥话♥的
Look, I get it.
听着,我明白了
You have other things on your mind.
你心里还有其它事
I don't expect to be the person at the top of your priority list.
我不期待在你心里排第一位
LINDA: Clark Kent.
克拉克肯特
He can save an entire city in the blink of an eye.
只要一眨眼的功夫 就能拯救整个城市
But when it comes to ladies, the Red-Blue Blur still drives with the brakes on.
但一过到美女 红蓝幻影还是没辄
Linda Lake.
琳达雷克
What are you doing here? Watching you.
你在这里做什么? 来看你
Impressive as always.
一如以往令人印象深刻
You're a murderer. You should be in prison.
你是杀人犯,应该被关进监狱
The police cleared my name.
警♥察♥认为我是无辜的
Besides, there's no prison sentence worse than where I've been...
而且,无论判我多少刑期
...circling the drain of obscurity.
也不比我受困在阴暗的下水道还糟
I'm a nobody, Kent.
我是无名小卒,肯特
Two years living underground dried up my prophetic pen.
住在地下道两年 榨干了我先知的能力
But I'm ready to make another splash.
但我已经准备好东山再起
Haven't your stories ruined enough lives? Oh, no. Heh.
被你故事毁掉的人生还不够多吗 不
It's different this time.
这次不一样
I want to be the voice of the Red-Blue Blur.
我要当红蓝幻影的代言人
Every rescue.
每次拯救
Every takedown.
每次胜利
Every kitten that you rescue from a tree...
你从树上救下的每只小猫
...you leak the story to me first.
你都要先把故事告诉我
My name will be known alongside yours in papers around the globe.
我的名字要和你一起 出现在全世界的报纸上
Chloe was right.
克洛说得对
You are crazy.
你是疯了
I prefer ambitious.
我比较喜欢称为雄心壮志
In fact, I spent a few hours of my morning...
事实上,我早上花了几个小时…
...writing your life story.
写你的人生故事
Partner with me, I'll shred it.
和我合作,我就碎了它
You turn your back on me...
要是拒绝我…
...and the world reads about little orphan alien.
全世界都会知道小外星孤儿的故事
We've gone through this before. I'll stop you.
以前也有过这种事,我会阻止你的
Not this time.
这次不行
You'll make a great headline, Kent.
你会成为头条新闻,肯特
Clark?
克拉克?
Hey.
嘿
Can I raid your DVD collection?
我能搜刮你的DVD吗?
Jimmy's being transferred to Met Gen and I don't think he's into a chick flick.
吉米转到大都会综合医院 我想他应该不爱看女生的月子
You okay?
你还好吗?
Linda Lake is back.
琳达雷克回来了
What?
什么?
I thought that water snake slithered back into her swamp.
我以为那条水蛇 已经溜回她的沼泽了
If I don't give an exclusive scoop on all of my saves...
要是我不给她我救人的独家新闻
...she's gonna expose me. My name, my face, everything.
她就要曝光我的事 名字,长相,我的一切
Oh, my God. Okay.
我的老天,好吧
Well, the H2O is obviously gone to her head...
这团水真的是疯了
...and we need to figure out a way to kill that story once and for all.
我们得想个办法 一劳永逸解决这个故事
Well, she's got a back-up plan, Chloe.
她还有备案,克洛
Whether we stop her or not she's gonna release my identity.
不管我们有没有阻止她 她都会曝露我的身分
So I'm going public.
所以我要自己公开
On my terms.
用我的方式
Whoa, Clark.
克拉克
Okay, I realize that after Lana left, you really buried yourself in patrol duty...
好,我知道拉娜离开后 你就忙着巡逻来麻木自己
...and there's nothing wrong with that, but to come out waving the flag...
这也没什么不对,但出来挥白旗…
...I mean, that's huge.
我是说,这可是大事
Chloe, I always thought that I would live in secret forever.
克洛,我一直以为 我会永远过着秘密的生活
But you convinced me that Jimmy's picture of the Red-Blue Blur was a symbol of hope.
但你说服我,吉米那张 红蓝幻影的照片是希望的象征
Yeah, well, the world's out-of-focus superhero didn't have an address...
对,这世界看不清楚的 超级英雄可没有地址…
...or a family, or a face.
或是家人,或是真面目
Are you sure that you're ready...
你确定你准备好…
...to have all of your intimate details made into the banner headline?
让你所有的隐私成为新闻头条?
Well, I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
This way, I control the way my story comes out in the press.
这样,我才能控制故事曝光的方式
Right, because the paparazzi are famous for respecting people's privacy. Clark.
没错,因为狗仔队 以尊重个人隐私闻名,克拉克
We can stop her, there's always a way. No, Chloe, this time is different.
我们能阻止她,总是有办法的 不,克洛,这次不一样
Even if I agreed to be Linda Lake's puppet...
即使我同意当琳达雷克的傀儡
...eventually she will stab me in the back and expose me.
到最后她还是会在背后刺我一刀
I need to stay ahead of her.
我要先下手为强
Not only for me, but for everyone else's sake.
不只为了我好,也为了大家好
Even in a world this advanced...
就算这世界已经这么先进
...people are still pretty backwards when it comes to accepting change.
人们对于新事物还是很保守的
I know, Chloe, but when the Red-and-Blue Blur hit the front page...
我知道,克洛 不过当红蓝幻影登上头版
...people accepted it.
人们接受了
And maybe they're ready to accept me.
或许他们也准备好接受我了
There could be an upside to all this, you know.
这或许也有好的一面
For the first time in my life, I may actually be able to be myself.
或许我这辈子第一次 可以真正做回我自己
Can I ask you what you're doing?
请问你在做什么?
Davis Bloome. I'm one of the, uh, EMTs.
我是戴维斯布隆息诊医疗队的
I've never seen you before.
我以前没见过你
Oh, I've been out for a few weeks.
我离开了几个礼拜
Do you wanna explain this?
你要解释一下吗?
I'm just restocking my rig. Antipsychotics.
我在补货 抗精神病剂
Used for multiple personalities.
用来治疗多重人格
Yeah, not exactly your latest designer drug, is it?
这不是最新的合成药物吧?
I'm sorry. I hope whoever it's for, they get the help they need.
对不起,不管是给谁用的 希望他们都能得到帮助
Trust me, so do I.
相信我,我也是这么想的
LOIS: Hey, Jess.
杰西 太好了
Here, thanks.
给你,谢谢
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗?
Wow, what is that noise? Is someone talking?
那是什么噪音?有人说话吗?
Lois, you can't ignore me forever.
露意丝,你总不能永远不理我
Could be worse. You could be ignored in a three-hour downpour.
那算什么,你在倾盆大雨中 不理我三个小时
I want you to write my story.
我希望由你写下我的故事
No offense, but I've long since graduated from the lonely-seeking-lonelier classifieds.
我无意冒犯,但我毕业后 很久不写征友肢事了
It's a pretty interesting one. Clark, I'm busy here.
这是很有趣的故事 克拉克,我很忙
You may have forgotten me, the news world didn't.
你或许会忘了我 但新闻世界不会忘了我
After the story you're about to write, it never will.
等你写了这个故事后 这世界就永远忘不了你
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表