I know Ollie better than anyone, and if he said no hospitals...
我比任何人都还了解奥利 如果他说不去医院
...then I guess we have to take his word for it.
我们只好照他的话去做
[WHISPERING] Mercy. Ollie?
玛瑟 奥利
What are you saying?
你在说什么?
[IN NORMAL VOICE] Mercy.
玛瑟
Hey.
嘿
Can you hear me?
听得到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
听得到我说话吗?
Get these things off of me. TESS: Shh. Shh.
把这些东西拿走
I hate leeches. TESS: Stay down.
我讨厌水蛭 别动
We can't take them off yet.
还不能拿开
What the hell happened? What is this?
发生什么事?这是怎么回事?
You need your rest.
你该好好休,息
What's going on here?
这里发生了什么事?
What is this? I'm Tess.
这是什么? 我叫泰丝
Okay, I promised them that I could save you.
我答应他们,有办法救你
With leeches?
用水蛭?
They produce a curing enzyme.
他们会产生一种有疗效的酵素
You were poisoned by a very highly toxic plant.
你被一种毒性很高的植物所毒害
It's not that I don't appreciate the sentiment.
并非我不感激
I know it sounds crazy, but I'm a marine biologist.
我晓得这听起来很荒唐 但我是个海洋生物学家
We study this stuff.
我研究过这个东西
Without this enzyme, you'd be dead in 12 hours.
没有这种酵素 你在十二小时内就会死亡
A hospital would've misdiagnosed you...
医院可能会误诊
...pumped you full of adrenaline, and killed you instantly.
帮你注射肾上腺素 反而加速你的死亡
I guess you're lucky.
我想你很幸运
And that shotgun at the door?
门口的枪手呢?
Should I feel lucky about that too?
我也该为此感到庆幸吗?
My friend and I...
我的朋友跟我…
...we've been kidnapped.
我们被绑♥架♥了
[PHONE RINGING]
(肾上腺素)
Davis. I'm looking for Oliver's date. She was just admitted.
戴维斯,我在找奥利佛的女伴 她刚被送来
I'm bringing Oliver in.
我要送奥利佛进医院
We need a little more time.
我们还需要更多时间
We couldn't identify the poison...
我们还找不出哪种毒药
...but it was something that they drank in the limo on the way to the fundraiser.
但应该是他在车里喝的东西
Adrianna's a victim too? Was a victim.
安卓雅娜也中毒了? 曾经中毒
She's fine now. We treated her with adrenaline and her stats evened out.
她现在好了 我们用肾上腺素治疗,她恢复正常
Wait, 10 minutes ago she was dying. Modern medicine, Clark.
慢着,十分钟前,她快死了 现代医学,克拉克
That girl's living proof that Oliver's too sick to know what he's talking about.
这个女孩证明了 奥利佛根本不知道他在说什么
Code blue.
紧急警报
Get a doctor.
我医生来
Her pupils are completely dilated. Her fever's through the roof.
她的瞳孔放大 体温急速上升
We need 40 cc's of nitro now, now.
立刻给我四十毫升的氮
She's going into shock. Stay with us.
她快要休克了,你酉翱星
It's not quite the scenario I pictured if I ever ran into a woman on this island.
这可不是我所幻想 在岛上过见美女的情景
Just be glad that it worked.
你该感激治疗有效
What did they do to you?
他们对你怎么了?
We were in Fiji doing marine research...
我们在斐济进行海洋研究
...and this speedboat came out of nowhere...
这艘快艇突然出现
...and it attacked us.
攻击我们
They killed everyone. They killed our guide and three of my classmates.
他们杀了所有人 他们杀了向导跟三个同学
Well, how many are there?
他们有多少人?
There's the one at the door...
门口那个人以外
...and there's a guy named Marcos.
还有个叫马可士的家伙
On their way to Thailand, their boat started taking water...
往泰国的途中 他们的船开始进水
...so they stopped here to fix it.
因此停下来修理
How's your friend?
你的朋友情况如何?
She'll be okay.
她没事
We'll all be okay. We just have to get out of here.
我们都会没事的 只是需要离开这里
So how's our golden goose?
我们的金鸡母情况如何?
Oh, you don't think I know who you are?
你以为我不知道你是谁?
Oliver Queen.
奥利佛昆恩
No idea what you're talking about. You're famous.
我不知道你在说什么 你很有名
Everyone knows you're that rich brat who took off with his friends on a yacht...
大家都知道你是那个 带着朋友搭进艇出航的富家子
...and partied his way into a shipwreck.
狂欢直到发生沈船事故
And lucky for us, not all of you were shark bait.
算我们运气好 并非所有人都被鲨鱼吃了
Just let them go, huh?
让她们走
I have a different idea.
我有另一个主意
No! Megan!
不,美根
We'll ransom him for millions.
我们乡架你 勒索数百万元
No, no, no!
不行
If you kill her, you're gonna have to kill me first.
你们想杀她 得先杀了我才行
You're not gonna die for her. I have been stuck...
你不会为她而死的 我已经困在…
...on this godforsaken island for two years.
这座该死的岛上两年了
So I figure if I die...
如果要死…
...at least I die for something.
也要死得有代价
The boat's almost done.
船快修好了
Then we are out of here.
然后我们就可以离开这里
Look at us, the noble couple.
看看我们 崇高的一对
I let you go, and in return, you were supposed to save the world.
我放开你的手 你本来应该拯救世界才对
But this, Ollie...
但如今,奥利…
...this isn't saving the world, is it?
这并不是拯救世界 不是吗?
This is you backing out on your end of the deal.
这是你不守信用
You know, maybe...
或许…
Maybe we had it wrong.
或许我们都错了
Maybe our...
或许…
...story ends and neither of us are heroes.
我们的故事结束 两人都不是英雄
Because you're not the only one who couldn't hold up his end of the deal.
因为你不是唯一不守信用的人
The truth is...
事实上…
...sometimes I wonder if I should have ever let you go.
有时候我真怀疑 我当时是否真该放手让你走
CLARK: Lois?
露意丝?
How's he doing?
他的情况如何?
Clark, can I talk to you for a second?
克拉克,可否跟你说句话?
The hospital couldn't identify the poison.
医院找不出是哪种毒物
The profile doesn't match any public database.
那是因为症状与 现有公共资料库皆不符
How are we supposed to find an antidote to a poison that doesn't have a name?
我们该如何找到一种 连名字都不知道的解毒剂
Name it ourselves.
我们自己来命名
Cyanobacteria in Oliver's blood shares a similar molecular makeup...
奥利佛血液里的蓝藻菌分子结构
...to the chloroplasts found in a flower of the Nerium genus.
与夹竹桃里的叶绿球相似
Here. Now, there's only one species of Nerium, oleander.
你看,只有一种物种夹竹桃
But that doesn't exactly narrow things down.
但这并无法缩小范围
Chloe... However, the high concentration...
克洛… 然而,高浓度的…
...of cardioglycosides rules out several subspecies...
强心西己糖体 抑卜除了数种次物种
...orienting us in the South Pacific.
带我们来到南太平洋
Why are you looking at me like that? Like I'm at a Met U lecture?
你为何这样看着我? 你以为我们才初次见面吗?
Chloe, you're the smartest person I know by a long shot.
克洛,你是我认识最聪明的人
But since when can you trace chemicals from an obscure flower?
但你何时开始有办法 从无名花朵追踪到化学原料?
It's no big deal. I'm expanding my knowledge base.
这没什么大不了的 我只是在扩充知识基础
You're getting smarter.
你变得更聪明了
I don't have time to discuss this with you right now.
我现在没有时间跟你讨论这些
What is all this, Chloe?
克洛,这些是什么?
Thanks to Lex's obsession with toxins and viruses...
这得感谢莱克斯 对于毒物与病毒的偏执
...LuthorCorp has the most comprehensive collection of organic material on the planet.
路德公♥司♥具有 全球最完整的有机材料收藏
You're reading all this, aren't you?
你正在读这些,是不是?
There it is.
就是这个
If LuthorCorp has this flower, then they have the antidote.
如果路德公♥司♥有这种花 他们就一定有解毒剂
As much as I appreciate whatever it is you just did...
虽然我很感激你做的这些
...this is all because of Brainiac, isn't it?
这些都是神通人干的 对不对?
All right, I admit it.
好吧,我承认
After he attacked me, my hacking skills went from analog to digital.
在他攻击我之后 我的骇客技巧升级为数位化
And whether I like it or not, I can read and process data at lightning-fast speed.
不管我喜不喜欢 我可以用光速阅读消化资料
I know right now you are making a list in your head...
我知道你脑中现在一定在想…
...of all the possible ways this could be your fault, but please don't.
上百种理由 认为都是你的错,拜托你不要
If this is because of Brainiac, we don't know what can happen.
如果真是因为神通人 我们不晓得会发生什么
Exactly. No one knows.
没错,没人知道
So let's not worry about it until we have to. Clark, this is my life.
若真有问题,到时再来担心好了 克拉克,这是我的生活
For once, some good came from something horrible.
再坏的事情 也有它好的一面
I'm choosing to look at this as a gift, one that could help us save Oliver's life.
我宁可把它看成是一个礼物 可以用来救奥利佛的生命
Now trust me.
相信我
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表