...and congratulations.
还有,恭喜你
You now have a penthouse office right next to Tess Mercer.
现在泰丝玛瑟办公室旁 你也有问顶级办公室了
ANCHOR 1 [ON TV]: Clark Kent's not everyone's hero.
克拉克肯特不是每个人的英雄 不是
Last week...
上个礼拜…
...a crane collapsed at my husband's work site and killed him.
一台起重机在工地掉落 砸死了我先生
Where was Clark Kent then?
那时候克拉克肯特在哪里?
Who says he gets to choose who lives and who dies?
谁让他能决定别人的生死?
Clark, right now we need to focus on finding Linda Lake.
克拉克,现在我们要专心 找到琳达雷克
Now, I think I know why she went MIA.
我想我知道她为什么会失踪了
It turns out that Linda shared a cell block with me in Black Creek.
琳达和我被关在黑溪,同一间牢房♥
She can turn herself into water. Why didn't she escape?
她能把自己变成水 为什么不逃跑呢?
Because electricity is her kryptonite.
因为电力就是她的克普顿石
Linda Lake's specialized restraints discharge a chemical-electrical bonding current.
琳达雷克的特殊监狱 可以放出一种化学电流
Meaning it basically kept her solid. Great. All we have to do is find her.
基本上让她不能液态化 太好了,我们只要找到她就行了
ANCHOR 2 [ON TV]:to a press conference with Linda Lake.
琳达雷克的记者会现场
- It shouldn't be too hard. LINDA [ON TV]: Clark Kent...
应该不太难 克拉克肯特…
...is not a hero. He's not a savior.
不是英雄,也不是救世主
He's not even a friend.
他甚至不算是朋友
He is the first wave...
他是外星人全力入侵的…
...of an all-out alien invasion.
第一波先锋部队
My detailed investigation has revealed...
我详细的调查显示…
...that Clark Kent is to blame for meteor showers...
克拉克肯特要对流星雨负责…
...deadly power outages...
他引起致命的能量外泄
...and an unspeakable trail of human carnage.
以及无法估计的人类伤亡数
- When it rains it pours. - But Smallville was home to a real hero.
不呜则已,一呜惊人 但小镇有位真正的英雄
A hero that tried to stop this alien before it ravaged our homeland again.
这位英雄曾试着阻止这个外星人 避免它再次蹂躏我们的家园
And that hero...
那个英雄
That hero was Lex Luthor.
那个英雄就是莱克斯路德
And Clark Kent killed him.
克拉克肯特却杀了他
She just turned me into a public enemy.
她把我变成全民公敌
Clark, you need to leave. Now.
克拉克,你得离开了,快
I can straighten this out. I'll talk to the authorities.
我可以说清楚,我去和政♥府♥谈
Looks like they wanna talk to you too.
看来他们也想找你谈
This is only gonna get worse. You need to leave while you still can.
情况只会越来越糟 你要趁走得掉时快点离开
I'm not running, Chloe. People need to know the truth.
我不能跑,克洛,人们要知道事实
Why don't you go out the back, okay? I'll catch up with you later.
你先从后门离开,我晚点再去找你
Be careful.
小心点
REPORTER: House here in Smallville. Where we are all waiting to see...
小镇上的住屋,我们都在等着…
Linda is lying through her teeth.
琳达在睁眼说瞎话
Her points line up, Clark. So why don't you tell me who you're working with?
她的论点有根据,克拉克 你何不说出你的同伙?
Like I said, I'm not working with anyone. I was sent here alone.
就像我说的,我没有同伙 我是单独被送来这里的
To do what? Work on a farm? It's pretty clear there's a bigger agenda.
来做什么?在农场工作吗? 一定还有更大的计划
My father sent me here with a dying wish that I use my abilities to protect mankind.
我父亲临死前送我来这里 希望我运用能力保护人类
It's what I've done, it's what I'm gonna do.
我也是这样做的,将来也会如此
I'm sure if I ask friends, they'll attest to that.
我想要是我问你的朋友 他们会帮你作证
Friends like Lois Lane.
比如露意丝蓝恩
You gave her the front page of a lifetime.
你给了她前所未有的头条新闻
She's keeping your secret. She could be aiding and abetting an enemy of the state.
她保守你的秘密 她可能是在协助国家的敌人
No, Lois is innocent. Everything she knows is in her story.
不,露意丝是无辜的 她知道的事都已经写在故事里了
And Chloe Sullivan?
那克洛苏利文呢?
Lmpressive how long she kept your secret.
她帮你保密这么久真是成人
How many other secrets is she keeping, Clark?
克拉克,她还知道什么秘密?
Look, I have been open about everything you've asked me.
听着,你问的每个问题 我都坦白回答了
And I appreciate it. I really do.
我也很感谢,真的
I'm sure you won't have any problem with us running some tests.
我想要是对你进行一些实验 你一定也能接受
CLARK: No one agreed to any tests.
没人同意做什么实验
Only to answer the questions that you asked of me.
我只愿意回答你问的问题
Just calm down and everything will be fine, all right.
冷静点,一切都会没事的
No one's running any tests.
我不要做实验
Fire!
闭火
Keep your car running. The feds are after you.
继续开,联邦调查局要抓你
What did they do to you? Doesn't matter.
他们对你做了什么? 不重要
Leave Smallville now.
快离开小镇
MAN [ON RADIO]: We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a special bulletin.
现在插播新闻快报
Authorities are on a statewide manhunt for Clark Kent.
政♥府♥现在发布 克拉克肯特的全国通缉令
He is considered dangerous, unpredictable and without remorse.
他被认定是危险,无法预测 且冷酷无情的
Granville County has issued a mandatory curfew of 9 p.m.
格兰维尔县晚上九点 将发布强制宵禁
And urges all families with small children to stay indoors at all times.
请所有家庭和小孩 待在室内不要外出
Do they know about the meteor rocks? Not yet. They're after a way to stop me.
他们知道陨石的事吗? 还没,他们会找到方法阻止我的
We have to leave town, separately. What?
我们要分头离开 什么?
Am I losing you, Clark? If this is goodbye, I'm not saying it.
我要失去你了吗,克拉克? 如果这是道别,我不要开口
No, Chloe. When this all dies down, I'll find you, I promise.
不,克洛,当事情平息 我保证会去找你
This isn't gonna die down, Clark.
克拉克,这事不会平息
There has to be a way we could undo everything.
我们一定有办法可以恢复原状
Can't you ask Jor-El to orchestrate another second chance?
你不能问乔艾尔能不能重来吗?
He's gone, Chloe. He disappeared when the Fortress went dark.
克洛,他不见了 堡垒消失后他就失踪了
Unless you're hiding some latent power to turn back time, I have no ideas.
除非你还有逆转时间的潜能 不然我没办法了
The Legion.
军团
They gave me a ring that makes time travel possible.
他们给我一个可以穿越时空的戒指
I hid it in the barn. I never thought I'd have to use it.
我藏在谷仓里 我从没想过会用到它
You think you can go back to before your story broke?
你想你能回到故事曝光前吗?
The Legion went back a thousand years using it.
军团用它回到一千年前
I don't need to remind you what happened last time you turned back the clock.
我不用提醒你上次逆转时光后 发生了什么事
There's always a consequence.
一定会有什么后果
The world fears me, Chloe. As long as they know who I am...
这世界怕我,克洛 只要他们知道我是谁
...I can't help them.
我就无法帮助他们
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
Clark, call me. Whatever trash these people are spreading about you...
克拉克,打给我 不管这些人在胡说什么…
...you can count on me to fire back, guns blazing.
你可以靠我反击,我准备好了
You sit across from the guy, Lane. How slow are you?
蓝恩,你坐在那家伙对面 你反应还真慢
Oh, hell no.
不会吧
Hold that elevator.
按住电梯
Last I checked, stories required these little things called facts.
就我所知 故事还需要以事实为根据
The city editor is willing to print your fiction, but Tess Mercer will gladly run my rebuttal.
主编愿意刊出你的小说 但泰丝玛瑟会很高兴登我的反骏
I'm sorry, Katie, I'm gonna have to call you back.
抱歉,凯蒂,我再打给你
My connection just took on a terrible whining sound.
我这里杂讯很大
Okay, thanks.
好,谢谢
Katie Couric.
凯蒂柯瑞
You see a parade and you just have to rain on it, don't you?
你就见不得别人好,是不是?
You can't stand the fact that there are actually good people in this world.
你不能忍♥受世界真有好人的事实
If your boyfriend really cared about saving people...
要是你男朋友真的在乎拯救人♥民♥
...he would have done things my way.
他就会依我的方式做事
People looked up to him.
人们尊敬他
He could have been the hero they always needed.
他是人们需要的英雄
Funny thing about people...
有趣的是…
...the only thing they love more than building up heroes...
人们除了喜欢塑造出英雄…
...is tearing them down.
更喜欢毁灭他们
Tess, what were you think...?
泰丝,你在想什么…
OFFICER 1: She's up here. OFFICER 2 [ON RADIO]: Roger that.
她来了 收到
Ms. Lane, we need to speak with you regarding matters of national security.
蓝恩小姐,我们要和你谈谈 关于国♥家♥安♥全♥的事
Without my lawyer, you're not gonna hear me so much as hiccup.
没有我的律师,我是不会说话的
LOIS: You shouldn't be here. The bloodhounds will be sniffing you out.
拦截得好,但你不应该来的 到处都有人在找你
It's okay. This sounds crazy, but in a few moments, this will all be over.
没关系,虽然听起来很疯狂 但再几分钟,这一切都会结束
Okay, try me. My shock threshold is pretty high right now.
好,说来听听 我不是那么容易受惊吓的
Lois, I have a ring that allows me to go to any moment in time.
露意丝,我有个戒指 可以让我穿梭时空
I'm gonna go back to before Linda Lake ever wrote that article.
我要回到琳达雷克 写出那篇文章之前
The world isn't ready to accept someone like me.
这世界还没准备好 接受像我这样的人
Then stay and fight back.
那就留下来反击
Look, give people a chance to see who you really are.
听着,给他们一个机会 认识真正的你
It's too late, Lois. My whole life, I've seemed different.
太迟了,露意丝 我的人生都被颠覆了
Some people spend their entire lives...
有些人花了一辈子…
...looking for a way to stand out.
想找到方式出名
To be a person that anybody would call special.
当一个大家都觉得特别的人
When you first told me who you were...
当你第一次告诉我你的身分
...my thought was, "Anyone but Clark."
我就想,不可能是克拉克
And not because of the alien thing. I've known enough guys to know...
不是因为你是外星人 我也认识很多人…
...that you can be born on Terra Firma and be light-years from normal.
知道你就算出生在地球上 也能够非常与众不同
Lois, you don't have to explain. I get it.
露意丝,你不用解释,我懂
No, you don't.
不,你不懂
How can someone with x-ray vision be so blind?
有透视能力的人怎么能这么盲目?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表