It's like you want me to kill you.
希望我把你杀了吗?
Who's the hero now?
现在谁才是英雄?
Way to go. Now he's out. Oh, he's worthless.
他昏过去了
But it seems everyone is in on Stiletto.
但是好像每个人都在追踪 高跟鞋女侠
Get Ricky to hack into that stolen laptop.
叫瑞奇入侵那台 偷来的笔记型电脑
In the meantime, I want you to go right to the source.
同时我要你找到源头
Let's see what else we can squeeze out of blondie.
看看能从金发美女那里 得到什么消息
Wonderful. Very stealth, Lois.
太好了,神不知鬼不觉 露意丝
Next time, I call myself Nike. Ugh!
下次我要自称为耐吉了
You beat me here.
我认输了
Hello?
有人吗?
Are you here?
你在吗?
Are you the Stiletto?
你是高跟鞋女侠吗?
Can I just say, it's an honor...
我很荣幸能…
Lois?
露意丝?
[IN BRITISH ACCENT] Lois? Who's Lois?
露意丝?露意丝是谁?
I'm Stiletto.
我是高跟鞋女侠
I should get back to my cave.
我要回我的洞穴去了
You could have a bag over your head and I'd still know it's you.
露意丝,用袋子套住你的头 我还是认得出你
[IN NORMAL VOICE] Go figure. I want the red-blue blur, I get the exact opposite.
太好了,我希望红蓝幻影现身 结果出现的是他的相反
What do you think you're doing?
你在做什么?
What are you doing? You're supposed to be feeding Shelby.
你又来做什么? 不是要回家喂薛比吗?
Seriously, is there any woman in your life you haven't stood up?
你生命中有没有女人没被你 放过鸽子的
I saw the way you looked at that scanner. I know you want this story.
我看到你看扫描器的样子 知道你很希望能报导
I came here to make sure you're okay.
我只是来确定你没事
Obviously not, if you're impersonating the Stiletto.
你假扮成那个高跟鞋女侠 显然是有毛病
Okay, first off, it's just Stiletto. There's no "the."
首先 〝高跟鞋女侠〞 〝那个〞
And second, I'm not impersonating anyone.
还有,我不是在假扮
I am Stiletto.
我就是高跟鞋女侠
You made up a fake hero so you could write her story?
你编出一个假英雄来写成报导
Yeah.
没错
Stiletto's only the beginning, Clark.
高跟鞋女侠只是开始而已 克拉克
These heels could kick open some major doors for me.
这双高跟鞋可以帮我 踢出一月天
What if Stiletto could help land a one-on-one with the red-blue blur?
要是高跟鞋女侠能帮我跟 红蓝幻影一对一碰面呢?
CLARK: No, this blur, he...
这个红蓝幻影,他…
He avoids reporters. What would you say to him no one else has?
他避着记者是有原因的 你会说什么别人没说过的?
I wouldn't say anything, Clark. I'd listen.
我什么都不会说,克拉克 我只会聆听
What if he's not looking for a best friend?
要是他不想交朋友呢?
Super powered or not, every Fred needs a Barney.
不管有没有超能力 每个人都需要知心
Unless it's based on a lie.
除非这样的友谊建立在谎言上
Besides, it could be dangerous.
而且这么做很危险
You'll find yourself in a situation you can't Stiletto yourself out of.
你最终会陷入高跟鞋女侠 无法逃脱的困境
Stiletto kicked ass. You should've seen the guy I sent downtown.
高跟鞋女侠昨晚大出风头 你该看看我抓犯人的样子
By the time I got there, some attorney named Moynahan got him out...
我没办法,我到的时候 叫曼亚汉的律师已经把他保出来了
...before I could talk to him. - Chris Moynahan?
我还没跟他谈过 克理斯曼亚汉?
He represents Ron Milano. The biggest crime boss in Metropolis.
他是朗米兰诺的律师 大都会犯罪集团首脑
Then let's go save the world.
我们快去拯救世界吧
I'm in the market for a sidekick, just don't slow me down.
你可以当我的跟班 但是别变成我的拖油瓶
I'll find Milano.
我会自己找到米兰诺
You're gonna do everything to make sure your Stiletto story doesn't get published.
你要保证高跟鞋女侠的故事 不会刊出来
You know your transmission slips a bit in third?
你知道你的传输不小心泄漏了吗?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
What do you know about Stiletto? Stiletto?
你对高跟鞋女侠知道多少? 高跟鞋女侠?
I don't know who you're talking about. Let me go.
我不知道你在说什么 快放我走
No. Ugh!
不
You do not wanna lie to me.
别想对我说谎
I swear, I don't know who Stiletto is. I never saw her.
我发誓我不知道高跟鞋女侠是谁 我没看过她
Okay, sweetheart. But if you do, I'd like to leave a message.
宝贝,如果你看到了 帮我传个话
Hello to you too. Expecting Freddy Krueger?
你也好,在等魔王佛莱迪吗?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I thought you were tracking down Stiletto.
你不是在追高跟鞋女侠的新闻吗?
Well, the story broke a proverbial heel.
报导过到瓶颈了
It's not happening.
写不成了
Oh, bummer.
真可惜
Oh, well, I mean, it is Friday night.
今天是周末夜
There's bound to be a tequila shooter out on this town with your name on it.
你一定想好好去外面喝一杯
Why don't you go out? You know, have fun.
你何不出去好好狂欢
I'm not actually here to hang. But 10-4 on the loud and clear unvitation.
我不是来聊天的 但很明显你不想要我留下
Jimmy's not answering his phone and I was wondering if perhaps you knew...
吉米没回电♥话♥ 说不定你知道…
Where my ex was?
我前夫在哪里吗?
I thought that's what Facebook updates were for?
你上交♥友♥网♥站不就知道了
Why are you even looking for him?
你为什么要找他?
I needed his help photographing something, now I need his help burning the evidence.
我之前找他拍照 现在要找他销毁证据
Fine. You know what?
好吧,你知道吗?
Surprise.
惊喜吧
I'm Stiletto.
我就是高跟鞋女侠
Lois.
露意丝
Oh, my God. You did this for a story, didn't you?
天啊,你是为了报导 才这么做的吧
Okay.
好了
Clark's diatribe is still ringing in my ears. I don't need it in surround sound.
克拉克的教训还犹言在耳 我不想再听到其他噪音
I get it, I messed up.
我知道我搞砸了
Like you've never gotten in over your head?
你难道没有失去理智过吗?
Actually, Lois, um...
其实,露意丝…
...can I tell you something?
我可以跟你说一件事吗?
Sure.
可以
Jimmy should be at the Ace of Clubs.
吉米应该在王牌酒吧
I really need to remove him from my Facebook friends, don't I?
我该把他从交♥友♥网♥站的 好友名单移除了,是吧?
Yeah.
没错
Thanks, Chlo.
谢谢你,克洛
And thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的体谅
Anytime, Lois.
没问题,露意丝
RICKY: Bruno, check this out.
布诺,看看这个
BRUNO: Yeah, what do you got? RICKY: I just unlocked a whole mess of files.
什么事? 我刚刚破解一堆档案
Who the hell are these guys?
这些人到底是谁?
Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米
How the hell did you get back here?
你怎么到这边来的?
BRUNO [FROM INSIDE]: You know who you're talking to?
你知道自己在跟谁说话吗?
Do you know who I am?
知道我是谁吗?
Do you wanna mess with me?
想耍我吗?
You wanna mess with me? You wanna punch me?
想玩我吗,想打我吗?
Oh, my God.
天啊
BRUNO: Get off... RICKY: Back up, man.
下去 退后,布诺
You're gonna kill him. BRUNO: Come on.
你会杀了他 快点
Seriously?
不会吧
Clark Kent of the Daily Planet.
《星球日报》 的克拉克肯特
You reporters think you got a little story.
你们这些记者以为有报导可以写了
Oh, that's it.
我受够了
Wow, that's far.
还真是高
If you want, I can tell you how it ends.
如果你要的话 我可以告诉你结局是什么
Come on, Lois.
加油,露意丝
That worked.
成功了
Jimmy.
吉米
Stiletto has no idea what she just stepped in.
高跟鞋女侠还不知道 她躺了什么浑水
Lois.
露意丝
Clark.
克拉克
Clark.
克拉克
Hang in there, you're gonna be just fine.
撑住,你会没事的
Oh, my God.
天啊
Dial 911.
叫救护车
Why did you do that, Clark?
你干嘛这么做,克拉克?
You didn't need to be some kind of hero.
你不需要逞英雄
Lois, you have to get me out of here.
露意丝,你必须带我离开这里
Okay. Okay.
好
Come on. JIMMY: Medics are on their way.
快点 医护人员在路上了
LOIS: Come on, superhero.
来吧,大英雄
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
Nothing like a double-frosted bear claw to ease the pain of a flesh wound, right?
双层糖浆的杏仁糕点 最能减轻伤口疼痛了
Oh, I, uh, didn't know whether you wanted your copies single-sided or double.
我不知道你要印单面还是双面
I did both.
所以我做了两份
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表