I'm still busy.
不过我很忙
It's to celebrate the reopening of the geothermal power station.
这是为了庆祝 地热站的重新开幕
I don't think you're understanding the significance.
我觉得你不知道它的重要性
No, I get the PR benefits.
不,我知道它的公♥关♥利益
But the ecofriendly little girl who wanted to grow up and be a marine biologist...
不过那个提倡环保 长大想成为海洋生物学家的小女孩…
...surely she's excited that we're reducing our carbon footprint, right?
一定会对我们减少碳排放而开心 对不对?
Well, thanks to all the men in my life, that little girl grew up.
多亏了我生命中的男人 小女孩长大了
Now she only has time to worry about things like investor satisfaction...
现在她只有时间 关心投资者的满意度
...and balance sheets.
还有收支平衡表
Well, I remember when the only sheets that separated us were made of silk.
我记得当唯一将我们分开的 只有丝质床单时
All you cared about was saving the planet. Oh, I still wanna save the planet.
你只在乎拯救地球 我还是想拯救地球
It's just some of the people that I could do without.
只是不想和某些人共事
Look, I have things to do, Oliver.
听着,奥利佛,我还要忙
So...
所以…
Yep. No, I'm sure you're busy. It's...
好,我确定你很忙
Boy, I gotta tell you, though, it's a shame, you know.
老天,我得告诉你,这真的很可惜
It's a '6♥4♥ Sallier. It's from my private collection.
这是六♥四♥年的红酒 可是我的私人珍藏
I was thinking we could just take the afternoon off...
我以为我们下午可以休假…
...and, uh, pop the cork.
打开软木塞
Keep your cork in your pants.
把你的软木塞留在你裤档里吧
Your loss.
你的损失
CLARK: Chloe.
克洛
Why did you take off without telling me?
你为什么不说一声就离开?
And then not answer your cell phone when I called?
而且还不接我的电♥话♥?
Do you know I've been searching everywhere for you?
你知道我到处找你吗?
Sorry, Clark.
对不起,克拉克
Look, I've already got reasons not to trust Oliver, but now you?
听着,我已经有理由不相信奥利佛 现在你又这样?
You want me to save Davis, now you're asking me to kill him.
你先是要我救戴维斯 现在又要我杀了他
So I need to know what's going on.
我要知道是怎么回事?
I know you're hiding something.
我知道你在隐瞒什么
You're right, Clark.
你说得对,克拉克
I've been lying to you ever since I came back.
从我回来就一直在骗你
I know the girl who was killed.
我认识被杀的女孩
Her name was Leslie Willis, a.k.a. Livewire.
她叫莱丝丽威利斯,又称电魔女
You know, I was using the Isis computers to hack into Tess' mainframe...
我用基金会的电脑 骇进泰丝的主机里
...and I found all of this.
然后我到这些
Together with the other inmates from Black Creek, Leslie was part of a team...
泰丝聚集黑溪的其他囚犯
...assembled by Tess.
莱丝丽是队员之一
Eva Greer?
伊娃戈瑞尔?
Tess' assistant is meteor-infected?
泰丝的助理是陨石怪?
But Tess betrayed her.
但泰丝背叛了她
It was all a deception that...
这都是骗局…
Chloe? Chloe.
克洛?克洛
Chloe.
克洛
What's happening?
怎么了?
Chloe, tell me what's happening.
克洛,告诉我怎么了
Chloe.
克洛
Chloe.
克洛
Eva.
伊娃
This means Chloe is still out there with Doomsday.
这表示克洛还和毁灭之日在一起
I can't believe I didn't see through Eva's disguise.
我不敢相信我看不♥穿♥伊娃的伪装
Well, she was a shape-shifter, Clark. It was her job to fool you.
她会变形,克拉克 她的任务就是欺骗你
She knew that by posing as your best friend...
她早知道装成你最好的朋友
...she'd catch you at your most vulnerable.
就能找到你最脆弱的一面
They've all been tagged.
他们都有标记
As much as I hate what Eva did, she didn't deserve this.
虽然我讨厌伊娃的行为 但她也不至于该死
I know who killed her.
我知道是谁杀了她
She told me. She and the others are all working for Tess.
她说了 她和其他人都是为泰丝工作
If Mercer has a team looking for Doomsday, Chloe could get caught in the crossfire.
如果玛瑟有组人马在找毁灭之日 克洛可能会被波及
I'm not gonna stand here and wait to find out. Tess needs to be stopped now.
我不要坐以待毙,我得去阻止泰丝
Clark.
克拉克
In my experience with rats...
依我对老鼠实验的经验
...you never corner one.
你不能将老鼠逼入绝境
Not when they're this lethal.
尤其是这么危险的时候
She put kill switches in both Eva and the other girl.
她在伊娃和其他女孩身上 都装了开关
If the rest of her team is wired and you confront her...
要是其他队员也装了 你去质问她的时候
...she could hit a remote and kill them all.
她就会按下摇控把人全杀了
You said these implants are also GPS devices.
你说这些植入器也是定位装置
That means they work on a frequency.
这表示他们有固定频率
Do you think you can isolate it?
你可以我出来吗?
I could piggyback on the signal and locate the others.
我可以找到一个讯号♥ 再锁定其他人的位置
Tess' people are hunting Doomsday.
泰丝的人在追捕毁灭之日
If I can find them...
要是我能找到他们
...I can find Chloe.
就能找到克洛
Eva, we've been searching downtown for hours.
伊娃,我们在市中心 找了好几个小时
Look, the beast is MIA, and so are you.
听着,这野兽失踪了,你也是
Look, I'm starting to lose it.
我开始不知道该怎么办了
Call me back.
回我电♥话♥
CLARK: Bette. - Get away from me.
贝特 离我远一点
It's okay. I'm here to help. Right.
没事,我是来帮忙的 没错
Last time you helped, you gave me a one-way ticket to Belle Reve.
上次你来帮忙 是送我一张到贝尔瑞的单程车票
I know that Tess Mercer got you out.
我知道是泰丝玛瑟救你出来
She promised to turn your life around, but she's not the friend you think she is.
她答应要改变你的生活 但她不是你想像中的那种朋友
She killed Eva and Livewire.
她杀了伊娃和电魔女
She died in my arms. I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen to you.
她死在我坏里 我是来确认你不会有事
You're lying. How do you think I found you?
你说谎 你以为我怎么找到你的?
Look, Tess Mercer...
听着,泰丝玛瑟…
...she put some sort of kill switch in your temple. She's tracking you with it.
她在你大脑放了杀人开关 她也用它来追踪你
No. No, why would she do that? She sent us out to find Chloe and Davis.
不,她为什么要那么做? 她派我们去找克洛和戴维斯
Because she said we were gonna be heroes.
她说我们可以成为英雄
You still can be.
你们还是可以
But first, we need to make sure that you're safe.
不过首先我们要确定你们的安全
So tell me where everyone is, and I'll take you to a doctor who can help.
所以告诉我大家在哪里 我带你们去找医生帮忙
Then we can find Chloe and Davis together.
接着我们再一起找克洛和戴维斯
Not until that bitch is dead.
除非先杀了那个贱女人
I know how angry you are. You don't have a clue.
我知道你很生气 你完全不了解
But Tess Mercer is gonna find out how explosive my temper really is.
可是泰丝玛瑟得知道我有多生气
I'm gonna turn her over to the authorities. That's the right thing to do.
我会带她去接受制裁 这么做才正确
You can afford to do the right thing, Clark.
克拉克,你大可以去做正确的事
Nobody can hurt you, because you're some kind of super freak.
没人伤得了你,因为你是超级怪物
Me? I want real justice, and I'm gonna make sure I get it.
我?我要真正的正义 我会确认我能得到正义
I won't let you do that.
我不会让你那么做的
You don't have the power to stop us.
你没有力量阻止我们
Oh, dude.
老兄
I thought you were just fast on your feet.
我以为你只是跑得快而己
You're so much more.
还真不止如此
Don't hurt him.
别伤害他
There's nothing he can do.
他什么也做不了了
He's not in control this time.
他这次无法控制局面了
East corridor secure.
东边走廊安全
Sweet dreams.
好好睡
Plastique and Parasite fell off the grid 20 minutes ago.
爆♥炸♥人和寄生虫二十分钟前 失去联络
Keep trying their cells.
继续打他们的手♥机♥
And come get me the moment that you make contact.
一联络上就告诉我
Right.
好
Oh, please, don't stop getting undressed on my account.
拜托,别因为我就不脱了
You really don't know the meaning of boundaries.
你真的不知道界线的意义
I know you shot me down earlier, but I'm eager to try another flyby.
我知道你之前拒绝我了 但我想再试一次
How did you even get past security?
你怎么通过保安的?
They must've been sleeping on the job.
他们一定是打瞌睡了
Oliver, I think it's time for you to leave.
奥利佛,我想你该走了
Really?
真的?
Okay.
好吧
Where the hell are your pants? Yeah. Yeah, I hid my pants.
你的裤子在哪里? 对,我藏起来了
Like that time I hid your clothes in Fiji, in the cabana. Remember?
就像我在斐济的小屋 把你衣服藏起来一样,记得吗?
That was a good time.
那次真开心
If I remember correctly, we spent the rest of the vacation au naturel.
要是我没记错 接下来的假期我们都没穿衣服
You can streak down memory lane all by yourself.
你可以独自慢慢回忆往事
Those days are over for me.
那些日子对我来说已经结束了
Really?
真的吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表