Because that's who I am.
因为那就是真正的我
I'm not the party boy who runs off on these lost rum-soaked weekends.
我不是整天寻欢 喝酒作乐的花♥花♥公♥子♥
I'm not the multinational corporate titan. That's not me.
我也不是跨国企业大老板 这都不是我
Underneath it all, the person I really am is Green Arrow.
内心深处 我还是绿箭客
I'm glad you've finally come around.
我很高兴你终于想通了
Clark, I understand, uh, why you didn't tell me about my parents' murder.
克拉克,我懂 你何以不告诉我爸妈的死因
You were afraid of how I'd take it. And I...
你担心我不知该如何承受
It's fine. You were right.
没事了,你说得对
And once I found out...
一旦我发现到这点
...I'm pretty sure my parents wouldn't have been proud of how I reacted.
我可以肯定 我爸妈一定不会以我的反应为仿
I have no doubt that your parents would be proud of the person you've become.
我相信你♥爸♥妈 一定会对现在的你感到骄傲
Except for one thing, and it's just a piece of friendly advice.
只有一件事仔d外 不妨提醒一下
Don't ever wear that cape again. It looked ridiculous.
别再穿那件彼风了 看起来太蠢了
Really? I kind of liked it.
真的吗?我还蛮喜欢的
Sure helped with the aerodynamics.
让我行动有风
You should give it a try.
你该试试看
Not in this lifetime.
这辈子免了
Who are you?
你是谁?
I thought you might like a visitor, Wilson.
我想你希望有人来探病 威尔森
How do you know me?
你怎么知道我的名字?
I was in that facility with you.
我跟你曾一起在那个研究所里
I know all about your ability to read people like Braille.
我知道你可以读取别人的记忆
Now, tell me...
告诉我…
...that man who stopped you the other night...
那天晚上阻止你的那个男人
...how much of his story did you get through?
你对他了解多少?
Let's just say he shouldn't have touched me.
他不应该碰我
Guys like him belong in places like Black Creek.
像他这样的人 应该被关在黑溪这样的地方
Why were you in there?
你为何会在那里?
You don't seem so special.
你看起来没有什么特别
You know, the human mind is simply a highly sophisticated computer.
人类的脑子 其实就跟复杂的电脑一样
Download too much information, and it crashes...
下苑ue766多资讯后 就会当机
...and all the data's lost.
所有资料就会不见
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
Here, let me show you.
让我适荻给你看
NURSE 1: Code blue. He's having a stroke. Get in there.
紧急警报,他中风了 快点进去
MAN 1: Code blue. MAN 2: We got him.
紧急警报 我们来了
NURSE 2: Looks like cardiac.
好像是心脏病发
MAN: Get the portable in there. Out of the way.
快把仪器拿进来,别挡路
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表