I think it's time to call in a favor with your new boss.
我想该是你向你的新老板 讨个人情的时候了
It does bring out your eyes.
的确能衬托出你的眼睛
That tie.
那条领带
I was wondering if you could help me. A friend of mine has been poisoned.
不晓得你可否帮我一个忙 我的朋友中毒了
Doctors can't help him...
医生帮不了他
...but I think LuthorCorp owns the lab that makes the antidote.
但我想路德公♥司♥的实验室 应该有解毒剂
Believe me, my heart goes out to your friend...
相信我 我也很关心你的朋友
...but I don't have some secret stash of toxins or antidotes.
但我真的没有 什么秘密毒药或解毒剂
There must be something you can do. Lex never abandons a project.
你一定可以帮忙 莱克斯从来不会放弃一个计划
He doesn't, does he?
的确如此,不是吗?
I'm still catching up on the ones he's named after constellations.
我还在消化他的一大堆收藏 还没赶上进度呢
But if this lab exists, I don't know about it.
如果真有这样的实验室 我并不清楚
Look, I realize that you're my boss...
我知道你是顶头上司
...and that your job requires a certain level of secrecy.
你的工作必须保守一些秘密
But the antidote to this plant could save my friend's life.
但这种植物的解毒剂 能够救我朋友一命
Who exactly is your friend?
你朋友到底是谁?
His name is Oliver Queen. He doesn't have much time to live.
他名叫奥利佛昆恩 他已经没有多少时间了
I'm not gonna stand here and lie to you, Clark.
克拉克,我不想对你说谎
But I can't help you either.
但我也帮不了你
The lab was relocated to Campo Grande, Brazil.
这座实验室搬到巴西的格兰场
Even if I made a call, we'd never get the antidote here in time.
就算我现在打电♥话♥ 我们也来不及拿到解毒剂
You must be Lois.
你一定是露意丝
You must be the one who's actually qualified to do this.
你一定是那个 有资格做这个的人
He's dying.
他快死了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Here's what's gonna happen, dimples.
我告诉你会发生什么事
You are going to reach into that handy little tackle box...
你给我从那个随身小箱子里
...and pull us out a miracle.
拿一个奇迹出来
Oliver Queen does not die today.
奥利佛昆恩今天不会死
The best I can do is keep him alive a few minutes longer.
我最多只能让他多活几分钟
Then do it.
那就快做
Hey.
嘿
I gave this bracelet to Megan for her birthday.
我送这个手环给美根 当作她的生日礼物
She was my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
She was joking around when she said that she'd wear it till the day that she died.
她曾经开玩笑说 会戴着手环直到她死的那一天
Okay, easy, easy. Shh.
好,别难过了
Let me help.
我来帮你
There you go.
好了
Come here.
别难过了
Shh. Come here.
别难过了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
They'll kill us.
他们会杀了我们
I swore that if I ever made it off this island...
我曾经发誓 如果能够离开这座岛
...I'd change.
我会重新做人
I wouldn't waste my life.
不再浪费生命
It starts now.
就从现在开始
MAN: Let's go.
走吧
The boat's ready. Let's go.
船准备好了,我们走吧
Hurry up.
快点
Careful. That flower's poisonous.
小心,这花有毒
You're not gonna leave me here to die.
你不会把我留在这里等死
You wanna live, you crawl down to the leech pond.
你若想活 就爬到水蛭池子里
Make some new friends.
跟他们交朋友
You ready to go home?
准备好回家了吗?
Just hit 106. He's on fire.
发烧到一百零六度 他浑身发烫
Just like Adrianna. We need more ice and towels.
就像安卓雅娜一样 我们需要更多的水块与毯子
In the back.
在后面
Come on, Ollie. Hold on.
加油,奥利,撑下去
Come on.
加油
He can't take much more of this.
他快撑不下去了
Out of the way.
让开点
Lois, I need you to breathe for me.
露意丝,我要你帮他人工呼吸
Breathe.
吹气
Come on, Ollie, stay with me.
加油,奥利,撑着点
Clark, he's dying.
克拉克,他快死了
Use it.
用这个
I don't get it. This antidote doesn't exist.
我不懂 这个解毒剂根本不存在
Queen Industries. They have a lab nearby.
昆恩企业在附近有个实验室
Mercy.
玛瑟
You have to go find Mercy.
你必须我到玛瑟
What? Tess Mercer. Clark, please.
克拉克,拜托你
Whoever did this to me, they're gonna go after her next.
不管是谁做的 他们下一个会找上她
You know Tess? There's no time, Clark.
你认识泰丝? 没有时间了,克拉克
She's working late. She's at the Daily Planet.
她在《星球日报》加班
Damn it.
该死
Miss me?
想念我吗?
You left me on that island to die.
你把我留在荒岛等死
You're not an easy person to track down, are you?
你真难找,可不是吗?
There's the scared little girl I remember.
我记得 曾经有个害怕的小女孩
You haven't changed a bit.
你一点都没变
I think you'd be surprised.
我想你会大吃一惊
I meant to write you a postcard to say thank you.
我还想写明信月感谢你
You were one of the men in my life that taught me how to fight back.
是你教会我该如何反击的
Really?
当真?
What happened to the party boy hanging up his beer bongs...
那个饮酒作乐的派对男孩…
...so that he could do good?
到哪儿去了?
I'm not the guy in that article anymore. Course you're not.
我已经不是报导中那个人了 你当然不是
You're Oliver Queen, world-famous Samaritan.
你是奥利佛昆恩 世界知名的大善人
And I was his first save.
我是你救的第一个人
Excuse me, you, um...
对不起
You know you were much more than that.
你明知不只如此
I'm glad you're okay, Oliver.
很高兴你没事,奥利佛
I need the chief of Queen Industries alive and well...
毕竟我需要昆恩企业的执行长 活得好好的
...if LuthorCorp is gonna keep its competitive edge.
这样路德公♥司♥才能保持竞争力
I'm happy to help.
乐意效劳
This is great.
真是太好了
A few pay grades up from your days studying jellyfish...
跟你过去研究水母 抗♥议♥捕鲸船相较
...and protesting whaler ships, huh?
如今收入可是今非昔日
You're not the first person...
你不是第一个人…
...to wonder how I arrived at the helm of the Luthor dynasty.
对我如何爬上路德王朝 感到好奇的人
Well, what's to wonder?
有什么可好奇的?
You play to win.
你只想赢、不想输
I found out how ruthless you were a long time ago.
很久以前 我就发现你是个无情人
After what you did to me, did you expect me to just sit around and eat ice cream?
在你对我做过那些事以后 难道还期望我像没事人似的?
No, you'd rather work for my greatest enemy...
不,你宁可为我的死敌工作
...and then, just when I think the knife can't twist any farther...
就在我以为 刀已经刺到底的时候
...you take over his entire company.
你居然接管他整个公♥司♥
Oh, so that's what you do...
原来,你是这么想
...when you're not writing checks and grinning for the cameras.
在你娟钱、拍照的时间以外
You sit around pondering ways that I've dedicated my life to your downfall.
你以为我终其一生 致力于扳倒你吗?
I'm sorry to break it to you, Oliver, but everything I did, I did for me.
奥利佛,真抱歉破坏你的美梦 我做的每一件事都是为了我自己
Well, then I guess our past is behind us.
那么我猜 过去已经随风而逝
It has been since the day that you said goodbye.
自从你说再见的那一天开始 就已是如此
Oh, wait.
慢着
You never actually did, did you? Is that why you called me here? Hm?
你没说过再见,不是吗? 你就为了这句话找我来?
Because it's on the tip of my tongue.
我随时可以脱口而出
No.
不
I called you to give you this.
我叫你来是给你这个
I realize that Lionel Luthor is dead and buried...
我了解李涅路德已经人死入土
...but maybe this will help you sleep at night.
但或许这可以让你晚上好睡一点
Lois. Hey, thanks, Smallville.
小镇男孩
Starting to get the hang of things here. That was...
你越来越上手了 那个是…
I spoke to Chloe. She said you didn't come home last night.
我跟克洛谈过 她说你昨晚没回家
So not what you're thinking.
不是你们想的那样
I may have played nurse with Oliver, but it never progressed to doctor.
我或者可以看护奥利佛 还不至于想要改变他
I've been working here all night.
我整晚都在这里工作
"Kitten Adoption Fair This Sunday"?
本周日的猫咪领养大会
You gave up your article on Oliver for this?
你为了这个放弃奥利佛的报导?
Doesn't sound like you, Lois.
不像你的作风,露意丝
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表