...only absolute rage and unparalleled power.
只会拥有绝对的狂暴 和无法相比的力量
Stay the hell away.
离我远一点
You play a vital part in my directive.
在我的指令中你是很重要的一环
Once I get everything I need, you will eradicate the other Kryptonian...
只要我得到我需要的东西 你就会根除其他的克普顿星人
...and then the rest of the planet.
然后是整个星球
I am not going to hurt anyone.
我不会伤害任何人
You have no free will.
你不会有自♥由♥意识
Twelve days in your chrysalis...
待在你的蛹中十二天
...and you're destined to become what you really are.
你就会变成你命中注定的角色
Doomsday.
毁灭之日
I think your timeline's a little off. Brainiac did infect someone, but it's over.
我想你的时间有出差错,神通人 有感染到人,但是已经结束了
He's been defeated. A lot of history might be inaccurate...
他已经被击退了 我承认很多历史都是不正确的
...but today's date, it's been known for over a thousand years.
但是今天的日期 已经被传项了千年
Kal, I flunked history, and even I know that today is the day you destroyed Brainiac.
凯尔,我历史课被当掉 都知道今天是你击退神通人的一天
It's no coincidence the Persuader showed up right when he did.
劝说者出现在这里 绝对不是巧合
This girl you're thinking about...
你在想着的那个女孩
...the one that was brutally taken away...
被强行带走的
...why do you think she has something to do with Brainiac?
为什么你会认为她和神通人有关?
I don't know.
我不知道
You think she's the host.
你觉得她会是那个寄主
If Brainiac is still out there, I'll find him and stop him.
如果神通人还存在 我会找到并且摧毁他
You can go home to the future. Let me handle this.
你们可以回去未来了 我会处理这件事
If Brainiac isn't stopped today, we won't have a future to go home to.
如果神通人今天不被阻止 我们就没有未来可以回去了
Kal, the problem is, you were supposed to defeat Brainiac using this shield.
凯尔,问题是 你本来要用这个去击败神通人
Now that it's smashed--
但是现在这个被毁了
The crystal can't be the only way to stop him.
水晶不会是 唯一可以对抗他的东西
It's the only way to destroy him without killing the human host in the process.
这是唯一可以摧毁他 又不伤及寄主的东西
Kal, I'm sorry, but if you know who the host is...
凯尔,我很抱歉 但是如果你认识这个寄主
...you need to take their life.
你必须要杀了她
There's no other choice.
没有其他选择
Who's Chloe Sullivan?
谁是克洛苏利文?
Why did you leave?
你为什么要离开?
I need to do this my own way. Alone. No one's killing anybody.
我必须自己用我的方法去做 没有人会受到伤害
What's with the ground transpo? We should be having this conversation up in the sky.
为什么要在地上用跑的? 我们可以在天上对谈啊
I can't fly.
我不能飞
You can't fly?
你不能飞?
Rokk, what's up with that? He obviously hasn't learned yet, Garth.
洛克,这是怎么回事? 很明显地他还没有学会,葛斯
Where were you running to, Kal? North, to see JorEl.
你要去哪里,凯尔? 往北方,去找乔艾尔
Of course. The Fortress.
当然了,堡垒
I think he can help.
我想他可以帮忙
You're positive Chloe Sullivan is Brainiac's host?
你确定克洛苏利文 是神通人的寄主?
No, but she was attacked last year by Brainiac. Her IQ skyrocketed.
不,但是她去年被神通人袭击 她的智商突飞猛进
Her memories were being erased, but it stopped. She was cured.
她的记忆被洗掉了 但是这都过去了,她痊愈了
Kal-El, I have to tell you. We've heard of Lois Lane...
凯尔,我必须要告诉你 我们听过露意丝蓝恩
...Lana Lang, even Jimmy Olsen.
蓝拉娜,连吉米欧森都有
But we've never heard a thing about any Chloe Sullivan.
但是我们从来没有听说过 克洛苏利文
Then you don't know me as well as you think.
那你们就不如自己所想的 那么了解我了
He name was probably just lost in the annals of history.
她的名字可能在历史当中失落了
What she's trying to say is Chloe Sullivan probably isn't in the history books...
她的意思是克洛苏利文 可能没有出现在历史课本中
...because she didn't survive.
因为她没有存活下来
Chloe Sullivan doesn't die. You hear me?
克洛苏利文不会死 你听懂了吗?
Kal.
凯尔
Lightning Lad, you might wanna take your AC foot...
闪电小子,你也许会想把你的脚
...out of your DC mouth before you short yourself out.
从你嘴巴中拿开 以免闯出更大的祸
Grife, Rokk. I thought Kal-El was known for doing whatever it took to save the world.
天啊,洛克 我以为凯尔会是不计一切拯救世界的人
You sure we got the right guy? It's him.
你确定是他吗? 是他
I don't know. No glasses, no tights, no flights?
我不确定,没有眼镜 没有紧身衣又不会飞
So far, he's nothing like the Man of Steel.
目前看来,他没有一点像超人
I'm sorry, Lana.
我很抱歉,拉娜
I didn't mean to scare you but I desperately need your help.
我无意吓你,只是很需要你的帮助
How do you know who I am?
你怎么知道我是谁?
I'm from the future.
我是从未来来的
Look, I understand that this feels real for you.
听着,我知道你觉得这很真实
But we can get you some help.
但是你必须要接受治疗
You're looking for Chloe Sullivan.
你在找克洛苏利文
You're worried about her.
你很担心她
What do you know about Chloe?
克洛的事 你知道些什么?
That she's changed.
她已经改变了
She's been taken over by Brainiac.
她被神通人占据了
We'll find Chloe and we'll figure out a way to stop him.
我们会找到克洛 也会想办法阻止他的
The only way to stop Brainiac now is to kill his host.
现在唯一阻止神通人的方法 就是杀了寄主
I need you to convince Clark to do that.
我需要你去说服克拉克
That's why I came to you. He won't listen to us.
这就是我会过来的原因 他不听我们的话
I'd never ask Clark to kill anyone. Do you understand?
我不会要求克拉克去杀任何人 你懂吗?
Ever since I was little, I've read stories about you.
当我还小的时候 就听过你的故事了
About the hardships you've overcome and the incredible things you'll go on to do.
关于你克服多少苦难 还有很多不可思议的事情
You're part of the reason Kal-El becomes the hero we look up to.
你是让凯尔成为我们所景仰的英雄 的原因之一
Lana...
拉娜…
...if Brainiac survives...
如果神通人活了下来
...billions will die.
数十亿人会死
I came to you because you understand sacrifice more than anyone.
我会来找你 是因为你比谁都了解牺牲
You've sacrificed so much for Clark.
你为克拉克牺牲了这么多
Sacrificing my friend's life isn't an option.
牺牲我朋友的生命并不在其中
You still haven't told him the reasons why you disappeared.
你还没有告诉他你失踪的原因
And what you plan on doing next.
以及你未来的计划
You're reading my thoughts.
你在读我的想法
If I know you...
如果我真了解你
...you'll eventually realize that taking Chloe's life...
你终会了解克洛必须要死
...is the only way to stop Brainiac.
才能阻止神通人
We should be trying to catch up to Kal-El right now.
我们现在应该要去找凯尔
Right now, I wanna find out more about this Chloe Sullivan so we can track her down.
现在我只想要了解克洛苏利文 才可以找到她的下落
Whoa, she has a lot of information about superhumans.
她有好多关于超人类的消息
Something called the Isis Foundation.
一个叫作 爱瑞斯基金会的地方
The Isis Foundation? Yeah.
爱瑞斯基金会? 是啊
Lana Lang founded that organization to help people embrace their powers.
蓝拉娜赞助那个地方 帮助人们接受他们的能力
If Chloe Sullivan was involved with them, maybe she was helping Kal-El...
如果克洛苏利文也有涉入 她可能有帮助凯尔
...to embrace his abilities.
接受他自身的能力
Or maybe Kal-El wanted Chloe to go under a different name when he started flying.
或者凯尔开始会飞之后 希望克洛用不同的名字
You know, to-- To protect her.
为了保护她
Maybe Chloe's death is what inspired him to take flight in the first place.
或者克洛的死启发 他开始飞行
Jor-El!
乔艾尔!
Your father is gone.
你父亲走了
All the knowledge this fortress ever held finally belongs to me.
这问堡垒所有的知识 终于属于我了
Leave Chloe alone. You have what you want.
离开克洛 你已经得到你想要的了
My hunger's never satisfied.
我的饥渴永远不会停止
Knowledge is what fuels me.
知识只是帮助我的燃料
And as savage as human beings are...
像人类这样的野蛮
...their collective knowledge is exceptionally rich.
他们蒐集的知识还满丰富的
Nothing about you is human and it never will be.
你没有任何一点像人类
After I've drained this planet of all the human information...
在我吸光这个星球人类的知识后
...Doomsday will annihilate what's left.
毁灭之日会清除剩下来的东西
Doomsday.
毁灭之日
It's a simple plan, actually.
事实上是个很简单的计划
Absorb and destroy.
吸收和摧毁
You brought that thing here.
是你把那个东西带来的
Go on.
来啊
Kill me.
杀了我
I knew you'd never harm me in this human's skin.
我知道你不会伤我的寄主
Why do you think I chose her?
你以为我为什么选她?
Grife, the air here's worse than the sulfur pits on Tharr.
天啊,这里的空气 比塔尔的硫磺更难闻
And they won't be replacing carbon fuels for another 20 years.
再二十年后 他们才会用其他能源取代碳燃料
These people, we need to protect them. Without humans and their incredible spirit...
这些人,我们必须保护他们 没有他们和这些神奇的精神
...Kal-El would have never become the hero he was.
凯尔永远不可能变成英雄
The world we know would never exist.
我们已知的世界将不再存在
Rokk, think about it.
洛克,想想看
Everything we know about Kal-El, it's all through data files and holovids.
我们所知的凯尔 都是经由资料和光碟知道
It's so far in the past.
在这么遥远的过去
Maybe the person we've always been looking up to is more legend than Legion.
也许这个人比军团还要更加传奇
Look, he might not be everything we thought he would be, but he is no fraud.
也许他和我们想的不一样 但是他绝对不是假的
IMRA: Rokk...
洛克…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表