Rest.
休,息
Looks like someone's making a speedy recovery.
看来有人复原得很快
Yeah, not quick enough. Trust me.
对,还不够快,相信我
Well, I'm guessing you didn't get me over here to spoon you chicken soup.
我猜你不是叫我来喂你喝鸡汤
No. Listen, uh, I need you to pull an address off the Queen Industries database.
不,我要你从昆恩工业资料库里 查一笔地址出来
It's an engineer I fired six years ago. His name's Winslow Schott.
是我六年前开除的技师 他叫温斯洛肖特
And you think this ex-employee is behind the bomb?
你认为是这位 前员工放的炸♥弹♥?
I hired him right out of MIT. He developed explosives.
他嘛省理工毕业后 我就雇用他,专研炸♥药♥
Anything from blowing out tunnels to breaking up kidney stones.
大到隧♥道♥工程 小到炸碎肾结石都行
That's pretty high praise for someone you handed a pink slip to.
就一个被你开除的人来说 这是很高的评价
What happened? You know, highpressure job.
怎么回事? 你知道的,工作压力大
He snapped.
他崩溃了
He started bringing toys to work.
他开始带玩具去工作
Whatever, right?
这也没什么,对吗?
But then he started...
但他开始…
...hiding explosives inside the toys.
在玩具里面藏炸♥药♥
And that's when I realized Winslow was thinking a little too far outside the toy box.
我才意识到温斯洛带来的玩具 没那么简单
Why are you telling me this when you have...
你有克拉克和拉娜拆弹小组 为什么还要告诉我?
Give me 10 minutes with one of your satellites, I'll get them to go and get him.
借我用你的卫星十分钟 我叫他们去抓他过来
No, Chloe, we can't tell Clark.
不,克洛,我们不能告诉克拉克
Winslow could've attacked me any time he wanted in the past six years.
温斯洛过去六年一直想攻击我
He chose the night I took over LuthorCorp to do it.
他选择我接手路德公♥司♥当晚动手
The toy boy may have pulled the pin...
炸♥弹♥或许是玩具男引爆的
...but I think he's working for Lex.
但我想他是为莱克斯工作
So you're not interested in tracking this Winslow guy down...
所以你不是想抓温斯洛
...you just want him to lead you to Lex.
只是要他带你找到莱克斯
And you want Clark to stay out of your way.
而你要克拉克别档你的路
Chloe, Clark would never agree to do what needs to be done to get rid of Lex forever.
克拉克不会同意 我永远解决莱克斯的手段
You're talking about killing a man.
你的意思是杀人
I'm talking about ending this reign of terror that's been consuming us all lately.
我的意思是结束 一直困扰我们的恐怖人物
No, I can't lie to Clark.
不,我不能骗克拉克
You wanna tell him the truth or you wanna protect him?
你要告诉他真♥相♥,还是想保护他?
Lex tried to kill me.
莱克斯想杀我
You know he's coming after Clark next.
你知道克拉克就是下一个目标
Chloe, he knows his secret.
克洛,他知道他的秘密
Could you honestly live with yourself if you let something happen to Clark?
你真的能忍♥心袖手旁观 让克拉克出事吗?
CLARK: Chloe.
克洛?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
You know Oliver. Even the blast of a bomb won't rattle his work ethic.
你也了解奥利佛,即使炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 也动摇不了他的工作伦理
He asked me to come in and pull some of the files from the LuthorCorp deal.
他叫我来拿路德公♥司♥交易的文件
That's funny.
真有趣
I'd think that Queen Industries could free up one employee to run his errands for him.
我还以为昆恩工业 能找到个员工跑腿
Yeah, I'm not exactly a Brink's security truck, but Oliver knows he can trust me.
对,我不算最厉害的 不过奥利佛知道他能相信我
I thought I could too.
我以为我也可以
You're chasing down a lead on the bombing for him, aren't you?
你在帮他追爆♥炸♥线索,对吗?
Sorry, Clark.
抱歉,克拉克
Chloe, you don't understand.
克洛,你不懂
Lana told me about Oliver's vendetta against Lex.
拉娜告诉我 奥利佛和莱克斯之间的仇恨
He knows I would try to stop him. That's why he would lie.
他知道我会阻止他,所以他才说谎
But I don't know why you would. Because I don't wanna lose you, Clark.
但我不知道你为何要说谎 因为我不想失去你
Lex knows that the meteor rocks are poisonous to Kryptonians.
莱克斯知道陨石对克普顿星人有害
He knows your weakness.
他知道你的弱点
He could kill you.
他可以杀了你
That doesn't mean I'm supposed to kill him first, Chloe.
那不表示我要先杀了他,克洛
No matter what, Lex and I are not in a battle to the death.
不管奥利佛对你说了什么 莱克斯和我还没到生死决战
Open your eyes, Clark.
张大眼睛,克拉克
Lex declared war on you years ago. He's known your secret for months.
莱克斯几年前就和你宣战了 他知道你的秘密好几个月了
Why have you not done anything yet? I'm focused on the future...
你为什么还没有行动? 我着眼未来
...on using my abilities to help people.
利用我的能力帮助人类
I don't wanna live in the past.
我不想活在过去
But that's exactly what you're doing.
但你一直活在过去
You think that Lex is still that same man you saved on the bridge eight years ago?
你认为莱克斯依然是你八年前 在桥上救下的那个人?
You're not recognizing the monster he's become.
你没认清他已经成了怪物
So because I'm not gonna kill someone, I'm in denial?
因为我不杀人 这就是我的不对了?
When you were taken over by Brainiac, you could have destroyed the world, Chloe.
你被神通人控制时 你可以摧毁整个世界,克洛
But I refused to kill you.
但我也没有杀了你
Here.
这个
It's Oliver's top suspect, Winslow Schott.
这是奥利佛的机密嫌犯 温斯洛肖特
He used to work at S.T.A.R. Labs.
他曾在星球实验室工作过
Oliver thinks he would lead us to Lex.
奥利佛认为他能带我们找到莱克斯
Don't worry, I'll be careful.
别担心,我会很小心的
Can I help you?
有什么我能帮忙的吗?
I certainly hope so.
当然有
Could you direct me to Oliver Queen's room? I have a delivery for him.
请问奥利佛昆恩的房♥间在哪里? 我有东西要给他
Lana.
拉娜
You found your necklace.
你找到你的项链了
After all the pain it caused you, I'm surprised you still have it.
它让你如此伤心 我很意外你还留着它
How could I throw away something that means so much?
我怎么会丢掉这么意义重大的东西
I still remember seeing you wear this in high school.
我还记得你高中时戴着这个
I couldn't get within five feet of you without falling over.
每次靠近你五英吸都会跌倒
Even after your ship got rid of the kryptonite...
即使你的太空船处理掉克普顿石后
...there always seemed to be something standing in our way.
我们之间总是发展得不顺利
Not anymore.
再也不会了
We're together now, Lana.
我们在一起了,拉娜
I'm not gonna let anyone take that away from us.
我不会再让任何人拆散我们
Clark, I talked to Dr. Groll about what happened with the kryptonite.
克拉克,我和葛罗博士谈过 克普顿石的事
It wasn't the chip.
不是晶月的问题
It was me.
是我
So besides strength and speed, you can destroy kryptonite?
除了力量和速度 你还可以摧毁克里普顿石?
No. Dr. Groll says I absorbed it.
不,葛罗博士说我吸收了它
But I'm worried, Clark.
但我很担心,克拉克
If Lex built this as a weapon...
如果莱克斯把这当武器
...what if you were the target?
如果你是目标呢?
But Lex isn't wearing it, Lana, you are.
但不是莱克斯在使用它,是你
Look, we're gonna figure this out.
听着,我们会查清楚的
We need to stay focused on tracking down this bomber...
但我们需要专心找出这个炸♥弹♥客
...before he causes any more damage.
免得他引发更多伤害
Did you find anything?
你查到什么了吗?
Yeah.
有
You were right. Oliver was hiding something.
你说得对,奥利佛瞒着我们
He thinks the bomber is someone who used to work for him.
他认为炸♥弹♥客是他以前的员工
I went to that address listed there, but he doesn't live there anymore.
我去上面的地址查过 但他不住在那里了
According to this, Mr. Schott is a pretty prolific inventor.
根据这个资料 肖特先生是个很厉害的发明家
He filed a lot of patents for S.T.A.R. Labs.
他为星球实验室申请到很多专利
A guy like this, he wouldn't just stop registering his research...
像这种家伙不会因为奥利佛开除他
...because Oliver let him go.
就停止他的研究
So maybe the patent office has a current address for him.
或许专利办公室会有他现在的地址
If this guy's working for Lex, we're dealing with a lot more than just some toymaker.
要是这家伙为莱克斯工作 我们面对的就不只是个做玩具的
If Lex put things in motion, he has planned three moves ahead.
要是莱克斯插手,他会有全盘计划
And now that he has nothing to lose, he's more dangerous than ever.
现在他无路可退了 他比以往更危险
What the hell?
怎么回事?
How does it feel to not be in control for once?
头一次不能自主的感觉如何?
Untie me right now.
马上帮我松乡
That wouldn't be very much fun.
那就不好玩了
Oh, I get it, I get it.
好,我懂了,我懂了
The children's ward's two floors up, you know.
儿童病房♥得再上两层楼
Excuse me? The balloons, the monkey...
什么? 气球,猴子…
...the ridiculous costume you're wearing, you're a clown, right? Aren't you a clown?
你穿的可笑衣服,你是小丑 对吗?你不是小丑吗?
I am Winslow Schott.
我是温斯洛肖特
You called me one of S.T.A.R. Labs' greatest minds and then you fired me.
你说我是星球实验室里 最聪明的人,然后开除我
Winslow.
温斯洛
Of course, yeah. Yeah, I remember you now.
当然了,我想起来了
Well, it's good to see you're still playing with toys. Ha-ha.
很高兴看到你还在玩玩具
Come on, man.
拜托,老兄
How much for the ape?
那只猩猩多少钱?
I don't need your money anymore, Mr. Queen.
我不要你的钱了,昆恩先生
I've found someone new to work with...
我找到一个人合作
...someone who appreciates my genius.
一个欣赏我才智的人
None other than Lex Luthor himself.
就是莱克斯路德
Well, that's impressive.
真是了不起
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表