I need to save her. CHLOE: Jimmy.
我得救她 吉米
Jimmy?
吉米?
Don't worry, we'll take care of him.
别担心,我们会照顾他
I don't think Oliver Queen would appreciate us...
要是我们把他私人珍藏的 九零年水晶香槟喝完
...finishing off his private reserve of 1990 Cristal.
我想奥利佛昆恩不会感激我们的
CLARK: It's a long flight.
我们要飞很久
I'm sure he wouldn't mind us drinking a few more glasses.
我确定他不介意 我们多喝几杯的
About Lex's journal. He's gone now, so you can tell me.
关于莱克斯的日记 他已经死了,所以你可以说了
Enough about Lex's journal, okay?
别再说莱克斯的日记了,好吗?
I wanna talk about you.
我想聊聊你的事
We've had two bottles of champagne.
我们喝了两瓶香槟
You seem to have this inhuman ability to withstand the effects of alcohol.
但你似乎有超人的能力 能才氐抗酒精的作用
I have a strong metabolism.
我的新陈代谢很强
Me too.
我也是
I can hold my liquor like no other.
我喝酒就像喝水一样
It's in the Mercer genes.
这是玛瑟家的基因
Daddy dearest used to be able to finish off a fifth...
在磨坊时,最亲爱的爸爸
...before the lunch whistle blew at the mill.
午餐哨音响起前可以喝完五瓶
That sounds tough.
听起来很厉害
Let's just say it wasn't the Norman Rockwell childhood...
该说那不是罗克韦尔笔下的童年
...that you had at the Kent farm.
和你在肯特农场家的童年不同
Nobody's childhood is perfect.
大家的童年都不完美
Yeah, but I bet you were read fairy tales at bedtime.
对,但我猜你睡前还会读童话故事
Not like what my dad did.
不像我爸做的事
I'm sorry, you don't...
对不起,你不用…
You don't need to hear that.
你不用知道那些事
It's okay.
没关系
I had these blue sheets that I used to pull up over my head...
我有张蓝色床单 我总是会拉起来盖住我的头
...and it made me feel like I was underneath the ocean.
让我觉得置身海底
And I would hide in there...
我可以躲在里面
...and pretend to be the Little Mermaid, waiting...
假装自己是小美人鱼,等着…
Dreaming of my prince to come rescue me.
梦想我的王子会来救我
Then my dad would come in.
然后我爸就会进来
The bastard shattered my eardrum...
那个混♥蛋♥打破我的耳膜
...and he broke my arm three times.
还折断我的手,三次
I bet you didn't expect the in-flight entertainment...
我猜你预期中的飞行娱乐
...to include my True Hollywood Story, huh?
不包括我的《好莱坞真♥相♥》吧?
I'm just glad it has a happy ending.
我很高兴你有快乐的结局
Look at you now.
看看你现在的样子
I think I'm just good at covering my tracks.
我想我很会掩饰我的过去
Kind of like you, Clark.
就像你一样,克拉克
Why would I cover my tracks?
我为什么要隐藏我的过去?
I don't know. Why would Lex have an entire room devoted to you? Hm?
不知道,为什么莱克斯 有一整个房♥间都是你的东西?
I've seen the photographs.
我看过那些照片
The crushed Porsche, the mushroomed bullets.
撞坏的保时捷,扁掉的子弹
I can't explain to you Lex Luthor's delusion.
我解释不了莱克斯的幻想
Lex was a lot of things, but he was not delusional.
莱克斯有很多特质,但他不会幻想
Clark...
克拉克…
...we all have our deepest, darkest secrets.
我们都有最深况,最黑暗的秘密
I just told you mine.
我刚告诉了你我的秘密
Now tell me yours.
换你说了
There's nothing to tell.
没什么好说的
With me, it's what you see is what you get.
我就是你现在看到的样子
How's the weather look in L. A?
洛杉矶的天气如何?
PILOT [OVER INTERCOM]: Skies are all clear.
天气晴朗
What's happening?
怎么了?
There's a hole in the cockpit.
驾驶舱有个洞
And the pilot's gone.
机师不见了
I looked everywhere and I can't find the parachutes.
我到处都找不到降落伞
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
Clark, do something.
克拉克,想想办法
Here.
拿着
Put this on.
戴上去
Just breathe.
呼吸
Keep breathing.
继续呼吸
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
So I wasn't hallucinating.
那不是幻觉
I got this cut in your ambulance when I saw the dead body.
我看到尸体时 在你的救护车上割伤了
You murdered that man.
你杀了那个人
Jimmy, get away from me.
吉米,离我远一点
No. No, not until you tell Chloe what you did.
不,除非你告诉克洛 你做了什么事?
She's on her way right now.
她现在正要过来
You don't know what you're doing. You're not yourself.
你不知道你做了什么,你不正常了
That's what you want everyone to believe, isn't it?
你想要别人这么相信,对吗?
See, I thought it was just to cover up the murder.
我认为那只是为了掩饰你杀人
But then I saw you holding Chloe outside my room.
但当我看到你在我房♥间外抱着克洛
You want me out of the way so you can have her all for yourself, don't you?
你要我闪远一点 好让你独自拥有她,是吗?
DAVIS: Jimmy, please, for your own good.
吉米,拜托,为了你自己好
Get out of here now.
快离开这里
I am not going anywhere until you confess what you did.
除非你招供,不然我哪里也不去
DAVIS: Chloe, please, go.
克洛,拜托快走
Get out of here.
离开这里
Davis. Davis, it's okay.
戴维斯 戴维斯,没事了
He can't hurt you, Davis.
他不会伤害你,戴维斯
You saved me.
你救了我
TESS: Oh, there he is.
他在这里
The prince who came to my rescue.
拯救我的王子
I'd think parachuting out of a jet and landing in the desert...
我还以为背着降落伞跳飞机 落在沙漠里
...would have slowed you down.
会让你休息一阵子
But you seem to be doing fine.
但你似乎不错
I knew I was fine the moment I woke up in that Phoenix emergency room...
我在凤♥凰♥城急诊室醒来的那一刻 看到你站在我旁边
...to see you standing by my side.
我就知道我不会有事
Figure out what brought down the jet?
查出飞机失事的原因了吗?
Someone may have been trying to kill you.
或许有人想杀了你
It is a dangerous world we live in.
我们居住的世界很危险
The NTSB is still investigating the explosion.
国家运输安全委员会 还在调查爆♥炸♥原因
Have they found the pilot's body? No.
找到机师的尸体了吗? 还没
And I feel terrible.
而且我觉得很难过
Why is it that he's dead and we're still alive?
为什么他死了,我们却还活着?
I guess I'm just lucky that you were in the right place at the right time.
我想还好是你 在对的时间出现在对的地方
I guess the lucky part was finding that parachute.
我想幸运之处是找到降落伞了
Yeah, about the parachute, where was that?
对,说到降落伞,东西在哪里?
I looked everywhere.
我到处都找过了
You must have missed it.
你一定是漏掉了
I found it stashed in the cabin locker.
我在客舱置物柜找到的
Just one?
就一个吗?
Yeah, I was able to strap it around both of us.
对,我把它绑在我们身上
Well, as terrible as it all was...
虽然这很可怕
...I hope that this experience has brought us closer.
我希望这个经验 能让我们更靠近点
I don't usually open up about myself to...
我不常敞开自己的心房♥…
Well, to anyone, really.
不管是对任何人,真的
I understand that what you told me...
我明白你告诉我的事
...was a part of your past you'd like to keep private.
是你想隐瞒的过去
If you're worried that I'm gonna tell someone your secret...
要是你担心我会说出你的秘密
...I promise you, I won't.
我保证不会
Lex was right about you, Clark.
莱克斯说得对,克拉克
There's not a bad bone in your body.
你体内没有一丝坏因子
My whole life, I've had to deal with abusive people.
我这辈子面对的都是斓人
People who took away my hope.
夺走我希望的人
But when I'm around you, somehow I feel safe.
但当我在你身边 我却觉得有安全成
I'm just glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
I better get back to the Planet.
我最好回《星球日报》了
I wouldn't want you to think I'm not taking my job seriously.
我不希望你认为我轻忽我的工作
Clark.
克拉克
I may run his company...
我经营他的公♥司♥
...and I may live in his mansion, but I'm not Lex.
住在他的宅邸,但我不是莱克斯
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
You think she knows your secret?
你认为她知道你的秘密?
Well, she didn't exactly just come out and admit it.
她没说出口承认
Well, does she have to? You saved her by flying out of a falling jet.
还用说吗?你从坠落的飞机里 飞出来救了她
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表