I've been down the hero road before.
我以前也想当英雄
And every time, I made a giant U-turn.
但每一次,我都退缩了
But this...
但这一次
This was different.
这次不一样
And this time, it will be different, Lois.
这次将会不一样,露意丝
When I do this, no one's gonna remember who I am.
等我动手,没人会记得我是谁
And when you hit your reset button...
等你按下重开键…
...you're not gonna tell me your secret, are you?
你也不会告诉我你的秘密,对吗?
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
Why should I think I'm special?
我凭什么觉得自己很特别?
Clark.
克拉克
I understand.
我明白
Lois, you don't understand.
露意丝,你不明白
It's because you are special.
就是因为你很特别
I have to go.
我得走了
LOIS: Clark! CLARK: Ugh.
克拉克
Lois?
露意丝?
Looking for this?
我这个吗?
Davis. Oh, my God. What happened?
戴维斯,老天,怎么了?
Chloe, I am so sorry. It's all a lie. I thought that I could stop it.
克洛,真的很对不起,这都是谎言 我以为我能阻止
Davis, look at me. Tell me what's going on.
戴维斯,看着我,告诉我怎么了
I'm gonna get help. No, you can't.
我去找人帮忙 不,不可以
Nothing helps.
谁都帮不了
What are these? Oh, jeez. I've built a tolerance.
这些是什么? 老天,我有抗药性了
I can't control it anymore. Control what?
我控制不了了 控制什么?
The beast.
怪兽
You must have blacked it out. You were in the Arctic with me.
你一定是昏过去了 你那时和我在北极
You told me if it was my destiny to kill the other Kryptonian.
你告诉我,我的命运 就是杀了另一个克普顿人
What are you saying? The other Kryptonian?
你在说什么?另一个克普顿人?
There's only one Kryptonian. There's only Clark.
只有一个克普顿人,只有克拉克
I am Kryptonian.
我是克普顿人
You're Doomsday.
你是毁灭之日
I was sent to this planet to kill Clark.
我被送到这个星球杀克拉克
You stay away from him.
你离他远一点
You have to warn him. Something's been drawing me back.
你得警告他,冥冥之中 我被带回这里
I thought that it was you, but, no, it was Clark.
我以为是你,但不是 其实是克拉克
Davis, your eyes.
戴维斯,你的眼睛
[IN RASPY VOICE] Chloe, run. Get out of here!
克洛,快跑,离开这里
Lois, give a message to Clark. He's not picking up his phone.
露意丝,帮我转告克拉克 他不接电♥话♥
That creature that was at my wedding is Davis Bloome.
我婚礼上的怪物是戴维斯布隆
And he's coming for Clark.
他要去找克拉克了
I used to think a lot about rings.
我以前常对戒指有很多幻想
I thought getting one meant I'd found true happiness.
我以为拿到戒指 就代表找到真正的幸福
But there is no such thing as true happiness in this world, is there?
但这世界才没有真正的幸福
Not when you only see the bad in people.
那是因为你只看见别人的缺点
Look how fast they turned on you.
看看他们多快背叛你
One second, you're on top of the world.
前一秒,你站在世界高峰
And the next...
下一秒…
...it's as if your life story's written in someone else's blood.
就好像你的人生 是建筑在别人的鲜血上
Not that I care. This trumps your blur any day.
我倒不是很在乎 这种事天天都发生
That ring, it's dangerous.
那戒指,它很危险
No. This ring is every journalist's dream.
不,这戒指是每个记者的梦想
I'll know stories before they break.
我能在故事爆发前就知道一切
The entire world will know me.
我会扬名四海
LOIS: Clark!
克拉克
Lois, the rock.
露意丝,那颗岩石
Are you okay? I'll be all right.
你还好吗? 我会没事的
LOIS: Clark!
克拉克
Chloe just called. You're not gonna believe this.
克洛刚打来,你不会相信这件事的
But Davis...
不过戴维斯…
I know what you're planning.
我知道你的计划
Mr. Kent.
肯特先生
I was just thinking about you.
我才刚想着你
Two years is too long to go without a visit.
两年了,也该去拜访你了
You're not gonna run my story.
你不能刊我的故事
Oh, your story?
你的故事
Oh, so now you're not just super, you're psychic.
现在你不只有超能力,还会通灵
I'm a journalist now.
我现在也是记者了
I brought you my latest work.
给你看看我最近的作品
It's about all the murders you've committed.
这是关于你犯下的谋杀案
People are gonna know who you really are.
人们会知道你的真面目
And your word will mean nothing.
你说的话将一文不值
You're going to jail.
你得去坐牢
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
No one can ever know my name.
没人能知道我的身分
Some things never change.
有些事永远不会改变
I've been gone a month, and you still drive in the granny lane.
我离开了一个月 你开车还是这么像老太太
CLARK: You're welcome for the ride, Lois.
谢谢你的搭乘,露意丝
Did I mention that I missed your ongoing commentary?
我有提到我错过你的实况报导吗?
No, actually, aside from asking me what the speed limit was...
其实没有,除了问我速限外…
...you barely said a word on the way home.
回家的路上你几乎没有说话
Or since I've been gone, unless you count your three 10-second voicemails.
说到这,还有你三通才十秒的留言
Lois, you know, after the wedding, things got a little crazy.
露意丝,你知道 在婚礼后一切都有点混乱
Heh, things got a little crazy before all hell broke loose, let's face it.
事情发生前就已经很混乱了 面对现实吧
Or we could not face it...
或是我们不要面对
...and just forget that it ever almost happened.
只要忘了曾经发生什么事
I think it's a pretty complicated conversation, Lois.
我想这段对话有点复杂了,露意丝
We don't have to overanalyze anything now.
现在先别想太多
I'm gonna work off my jet lag later on tonight at the cafe.
我今天晚一点要去咖啡店 克服我的时差问题
You wanna come by for a coffee, cool. If not, let's just say I get it.
你要是来喝杯咖啡,很好 要是不来,那我就明白了
Okay.
好
Okay. See you then.
好,到时候见
Or not. Or whatever. I'm going to work.
或是不见,随便你,我要去工作了
I admit, I would've loved to have seen Clark Kent...
我承认,我很想看到克拉克肯特
...as an international celebrity icon.
变成国际巨星
It wasn't a pretty sight.
不是很好看的场面
But being a part of your entourage, I must have had some perks, right?
但身为你的随从 我也出了名,对吗?
If you consider a complete invasion of privacy a perk.
要是你觉得侵犯隐私 也算是出名的话
But there was this one moment right after I told Lois the truth about me.
但我跟露意丝说出实话之后 有那么一刻…
I thought everything would be okay.
我以为一切都会很好
That I could have it all, but I was wrong.
能一切顺利,但我错了
You know, Clark, maybe you can have your cape and wear it too.
克拉克,或许你也能彼上彼风
Say Clark Kent, the unassuming journalist, buttoned up in a starched shirt and tie...
克拉克肯特,谦虚的记者 穿着笔直的西装,打着领带
...but then, when he's playing hero he's...
不过等他变身英雄的时候…
Steps out of the shadow into his red and blue, creating two separate identities?
到阴暗处换上他的红蓝装 创造双重身分?
Yeah. And for the cherry on top...
对,还有一个好处是…
...you get to tell Lois the truth and know her reaction.
你能告诉露意丝真♥相♥ 知道她的反应
All of this made one thing very clear, Chloe.
这一切让我清楚了解一件事,克洛
Lois can never know who I really am.
露意丝永远不能知道我是谁
Is it safe to say that maybe another benefit from protecting your secret...
这也可以说保守秘密的另一个好处
...is getting to protect yourself from getting hurt?
就是不让自己受伤害?
I destroyed the Legion ring.
我毁了军团的戒指
Speaking of that.
说到那个
Controlling time is too dangerous, Chloe. It always comes at a price.
控制时间太危险了 总是要付出代价
Trust me, I'm thrilled that you got a page-one rewrite.
相信我,看到你重写头版故事 我真的很兴奋
But it kind of makes me wonder what might have changed this time.
不过这也让我好奇 这一次将会有什么改变
Can I ask what you're doing?
请问你在做什么?
I'm Davis Bloome. I'm one of the, uh, EMTs.
我是戴维斯布隆息诊医疗队的
Oh, well, there's actually a patient who's looking for you.
其实有个病人在找你
Uh, there must be some mistake. I don't know you.
一定是误会了,我不认识你
While I've been puddling around Metropolis for the last week...
我上礼拜在大都会闲逛的时候
...I've seen lots of interesting stories.
我看到很多有趣的故事
What a nice surprise to stumble upon your dirty little secret.
还有个意外惊喜 我碰巧发现你肮脏的小秘密
The painful breathing.
痛苦的呼吸
Pale complexion.
爸白的脸色
Unsightly bone protrusions.
难看的骨头突出
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道你在说什么
Right, you just have a terrible skin condition.
没错,你只是有严重的皮肤病
What do you want from me?
你找我做什么?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表