NARRATOR: Previously on Smallville:
《超人前传》前情提要…
How many times do I have to apologize? I don't want an apology.
我要道歉多少次才行? 我不要你道歉
What the hell were you so afraid of? You.
你到底在怕什么? 你
It'll be okay, Tommy. I promise.
没事的,汤米,我保证
How could you do this to me? Just stay away.
你怎么能这么对我,离我远一点
I want to introduce you to some people, a sort of team.
我要介绍一些人给你,一个队伍
We'll make a hero out of you yet.
我们会让你成为英雄
OLIVER: Lex deserved to die, Chloe.
克洛,莱克斯该死
This is murder. You know what I did was right.
这是杀人 你知道我做的是对的
You can't tell Clark.
你不能告诉克拉克
I will do anything for you. Let's leave Smallville.
我愿意为你做任何事 我们离开小镇
Where are you? Chloe?
你在哪里?克洛?
I said no.
我说不行
We can't risk the casualties, okay? You wait for the team to move in.
我们要避免伤亡,好吗? 你等队伍行动再说
Well, you seem to be taking my open-door policy...
你这几天似乎把我的亲民政策
...a little liberally these days, don't you?
有点过度使用了,对吗?
I assumed after you ambushed me in my barn...
我想在你闯进我的谷仓
...and accused me of being an alien Jesus that we had dropped any formalities.
说我是外星救世主后 我们就不用再有繁文褥节了
You know, I can't say that the sarcasm adds to your coy charm...
挖苦人可不能增加你害羞的魅力
...but please, come in.
不过,请进
Greasy Kung Pao for one?
要吃宫保鸡丁吗?
I don't have much of an appetite.
我没什么胃口
Okay, then, tell me.
好,那快说吧
What's on your mind, Clark?
克拉克,你在想什么?
Do you really think that spreading panic is responsible journalism?
你真的认为媒体应该制♥造♥恐慌吗?
Making Davis Bloome front-page news every day is reckless.
每天让戴维斯布隆上头版 根本不顾后果
Reckless?
不顾后果?
Well, I think reckless is not doing everything in your power to stop him.
我认为不尽全力去阻止他 才是不顾后果
Starting a massive manhunt isn't helping anyone.
展开大规模搜捕也没有帮助
Clark, if you don't want to admit your true identity, that's fine.
克拉克,你不承认真实的身分 没关系
But we both know that Davis Bloome...
但我们都知道戴维斯布隆
...isn't a man.
不是人类
He's a beast.
他是头野兽
If he is this beast...
如果他是头野兽
...then encouraging the police to go after him is dangerous.
那鼓动警♥察♥去找他实在太危险
People will die.
会有人死的
And when that happens...
当有人死了
...you'll know where to find him.
你就知道去哪里找他了
So that you can finally slay the proverbial dragon.
这样你终于可以杀死 恶名昭彰的恶龙
This is not some fairy tale.
这不是童话故事
Some dark part of you needs to be saved, but I am not your white knight.
显然你内心有些黑暗面需要被拯救 但我不是你的白马王子
You're risking innocent lives, including Chloe's.
你是拿无辜性命冒险 包括克洛的命
Oh, right, the accomplice of the serial killer.
没错,那个连环杀手的共犯
No, she's his hostage, and she's in the most danger.
不,她是人♥质♥ 而且她的处境很危险
If you're so worried about her getting hurt...
要是你这么担心她受伤
...why are you fighting my help, hmm?
你为什么不让我帮忙?
Maybe it's because you're actually afraid to find Davis.
或许其实你害怕找到戴维斯
Because the pure and virtuous Clark Kent...
因为纯真善良的克拉克肯特
...can't face what he'll have to do...
不敢面对他必须做的事
...what you were destined to do, when that moment comes.
怕那件命中注定该做的事 时候到了却不敢动手
Clark.
克拉克
I'm just making sure you embrace the inevitable.
我只是要让你接受 这件不可避免的现实
CHLOE: Clark.
克拉克
MAN: - still waiting on the school...
还在学校等着
GIRL: Pool tag. You're it.
可怜的尾巴就是你
CHLOE: Clark!
克拉克
Please help me!
快救我
Clark.
克拉克
No. Chloe, it's me, Clark.
不 克洛,是我,克拉克
It's me, it's me. It's Clark.
是我,克拉克
It's okay. Clark.
没事了 克拉克
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
He's found her.
他找到她了
Now it's time we make our move.
该我们出手了
We really should get you to the hospital, Chloe.
克洛,我们应该带你去医院的
I understand if you don't wanna talk about it.
要是你不想谈我能理解
He never left me alone.
他从不让我单独一个人
There was this motel just outside Metropolis that we found...
我们在大都会外找到一家汽车旅馆
...and he wouldn't let me leave.
他不让我离开
He...
他…
I was so scared.
我好害怕
We just hid during the day until dark...
我们白天都躲着,晚上才出来
...and then one day he decided...
然后有一天他决定…
...that it was time to leave.
是时候离开了
And so we stopped at this gas station.
所以我们停到加油站
And I just ran.
然后我就逃跑了
You're safe now. No, Clark.
现在你安全了 不,克拉克
No.
不
He's still out there.
他还在外面
Anything that was good in him is now gone.
他善良的一面完全没有了
No one's safe.
没有人是安全的
Not until you destroy that beast.
除非你毁了那头野兽
I can't believe we lost track of that thing.
我不敢相信我们跟丢了
If I had their powers, I would've gotten the job done.
要是我有他们的能力 我早就搞定了
They're the ones that screwed up, not us.
是他们搞砸的,不是我们
So quick to assign blame?
这么快就怪罪他人?
I taught you to take care of one another.
我教你们要彼此照顾
You were trained as a team. If one of you fails, then all of you fail.
你们是一个团队 要是其中一人失败,就是全体失败
What the hell is going on here?
这里到底是怎么回事?
Livewire and Neutron found the monster.
电魔女和中子人找到怪物了
By the time Parasite and I showed up, things had gotten messy.
但寄生虫和我赶来时 事情已经一团糟了
She said Neutron zapped him with some sort of radioactive blast.
她说中子人用某种放射性爆♥炸♥ 想打败他
Your mission...
你们的任务
...was to find him and then wait until I sent the Traveler.
是找到他,然后等我送旅人来
Is that all you can think about?
你只想得到这件事?
Neutron's dead. PARASITE: Hey.
中子人死了 超
Back off. BETTE: Tess was trying to keep us safe.
退后 泰丝是想保护我们的安全
It was you and Neutron who didn't wait for backup.
是你和中子人不等支援来
That thing caught us tailing him, and he attacked.
那东西抓到我们跟着他 然后他就攻击了
We didn't have a chance.
我们根本没有机会
I am not gonna be the opening act to this Traveler...
我不要再帮这个旅人打前锋
...when you won't even clue us in to who it is.
你甚至不告诉 我们它是什么玩意充
I want out.
我要退出
What, so you can go back to stealing cars and running from the cops?
你要回去偷车躲警♥察♥吗?
Look, Tess turned your life around...
泰丝改变了你的生命
...gave us a place where we belonged...
给我们一个有归属成的地方
...a chance to do something good for the world.
让我们有机会为世界做些好事
TESS: We all suffered a loss here...
我们都失去了伙伴
...but we should learn a lesson from this.
但我们要从中获取教训
We're only strong when we're together.
只有团结一致才能更强大
If we find that beast, you will save so many lives.
要是我们找到那头野兽 你们能拯救许多性命
You can't walk away from that.
你不能就这样走开
Watch me.
走着瞧
Go find another sucker to be your hero.
去找另一个笨蛋当你的英雄
Thanks for the power-up.
谢谢你的能量
It's up to you two now to find him.
只剩你们两个去找他了
Don't worry. We won't let you down.
别担心,我们不会让你失望的
LIVEWIRE: So, what are you gonna do with me now?
你打算怎么对我?
Put me back in jail?
送我回监狱?
Cyborg, lmpulse and Canary have a wide net out for Davis.
生化人、脉冲人和金丝雀 已经在全面搜捕戴维斯
So far, they haven't caught anything.
目前为止没有发现
How's Chloe?
克洛怎么样?
Something happened.
不太好
I can't believe I put her through something like this again. First Brainiac and now Davis.
我不敢相信我又让她经历这种事 先是神通人,现在又是戴维斯
It's not even over yet. He's still out there.
而且还没结束,他还在外面
Yeah, and something tells me, without his beauty to soothe the beast...
对,我有预感 没有美女安抚这头野兽
...we don't have much time.
我们没多少时间了
Davis may not be as invincible as we thought.
戴维斯或许不如我们想像的 无坚不摧
There is something that might work.
或许还有个办法
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表