Yeah, right.
没错
We begin our lives together Saturday at 6.
我们从星期六早上六点 开始一起生活的
Chloe, it sounds like you're reading this all off a list.
克洛,这些听起来好像 都是从单子上背下来的
Are you sure everything's okay?
你确定没事吗?
I'm just distracted, you know?
我只是很心烦而已
I mean, the last-minute wedding plans.
这么急促地计划婚礼嘛
Why did you close the bookcase when I walked in?
那我进来的时候 你干嘛把书柜给关上?
Research.
做研究
Client-therapist privilege.
客户和治疗学家之间的保密权
No, Clark.
不,克拉克
Please, just don't, heh. Okay?
拜托不要这样好吗?
I'm really busy right now. I still need to pick the place settings.
我现在忙死了 还要选布置的款式
I mean, who knew there were 90 ways to fold a napkin?
谁知道光餐巾纸 就有那么多种折法
Clark, please...!
克拉克,拜托…
Okay, I know this looks a little weird.
好,我知道看起来有点奇怪
What's going on, Chloe?
到底怎么了,克洛?
Jimmy's right. I have been drawing a few blanks.
吉米说得对 我最近偶尔记不起事情
A few?
偶尔?
Well, yeah. But I've just been kind of using this as Chloe Sullivan's crib sheet.
我只是把这里当作 克洛苏利文的小抄嘛
And whenever I forget someone, like, you know, my fiance...
当我忘记某个人 像是我的未婚夫
...I come here to remind myself of how we're connected.
就会到这里来复习我们之间的关系
Chloe, listen to what you're saying.
克洛,听听你自己说的话
You had to paste your entire life on these walls.
你得把你的一生 都贴在这些墙上才行
There's something seriously wrong with you.
你是真的出了问题
I still remember you.
我还记得你
And that's about all I remember.
而我也只记得这个了
I've forgotten almost everyone, Clark.
克拉克,我几乎把所有人都忘了
And I'm having to fake my feelings more and more with people.
我越来越需要在人前 假装自己的感觉
Pretty soon, there isn't gonna be any "I, Chloe"...
很快地,世界上就再也没有 克洛这个人
...just an I.Q.
只会剩下我的智商
We both know what's happening to you.
我们都知道你是怎么了
I'm being taken over by Brainiac.
我慢慢被神通人占走了
JIMMY: Davis. - Hey, Jimmy.
戴维斯 嘿,吉米
Uh, is that your RSVP?
你是来回覆喜帖的吗?
Because there's a little thing called a stamp. Would have saved you the trip.
因为有个东西叫做邮票 可以让你不用跑这一趟
Um, look, I'm sorry. I can't stick around and Chloe's not here, so...
抱歉,我不能待在这里太久 克洛也不在这里…
Yeah, I ran into her in the city.
我在城里有碰到她
Your name came up and she acted kind of weird.
我们聊到你,她的反应有点怪
Is everything okay?
你们两个还好吧?
Yeah, sure. No, it's just a little temporary detour on our way down the aisle.
没事,只是在走红毯之前 发生的小插曲罢了
You really love her, don't you?
你是真的爱她吧?
Yeah.
对
Like Sinatra said:
像法兰克辛纳屈说的
She's all I long for All I worship and adore
她是我最渴望的人 我所崇拜仰慕的一切
You know what I mean?
你能了解吗?
Yeah, I do.
我了解
Yeah, I do.
我了解
I'm just sorry that I won't be able to make it.
我很抱歉无法出席
Oh, well, you know, unlike some of my extended family...
你不像那些远亲
...I'm not gonna enjoy putting your reply card on the regrets pile.
我可不想把你丢在不克前来那堆
Oh, man, I'm sorry that I won't be there, but, uh, could you do me a favor?
老兄,我很抱歉,我无法出席 不过你可以帮我个忙吗?
Would you mind just telling Chloe for me?
可以帮我跟克洛说一声吗?
Yeah, yeah. No, that's no problem.
当然没问题
She's an amazing girl.
她是个很棒的女孩
Take care of her.
好好照顾她
That's what I'm trying to do.
我就是想这么做
CLARK: Brainiac's always got an objective.
神通人的动作一定有目的
Chloe, do you remember anything from when you lost your memory of Jimmy?
从今早你忘记吉米开始 你还记得些什么吗?
Every time I try and think about someone...
每次当我想到那些被我忘了的人
...it's like this swarm of Kryptonian symbols I don't understand.
就好像一堆我看不懂的克普顿符号♥
It's like Times Square times a hundred in my head.
就像我脑子里 有一百个时报广场一样
Brainiac is replacing your memories with Kryptonian data.
神通人用克普顿资料 取代了你的记忆
Yeah, and this one keeps repeating itself over and over again.
对,这个符号♥一直不断地重复
This is the symbol for doom.
这个符号♥表示毁灭
Do you think Brainiac is sending me a message?
你觉得神通人 是不是在传送讯息给我?
Whatever he's doing, Chloe, we need to stop it.
克洛,不管他在做什么 我们都得阻止他
Jor-El created Brainiac.
乔艾尔创造出神通人
When Kara lost her memory, Jor-El restored it.
卡拉失去记忆的时候 乔艾尔帮助她恢复
If I take the crystal and rebuild the Fortress, Jor-El might help you too.
如果拿水晶来重建堡垒 乔艾尔也许能帮助你
Or he could strip you of your powers or drop an ice castle on you.
他也可以夺走你的力量 或是用水城♥堡♥压住你
It doesn't matter, Chloe.
无所谓,克洛
I have to do this. And I have to be honest with you, Clark.
我得这么做 我得跟你说实话
This is exactly why I didn't tell you what was happening with me.
我就是因为这样才没跟你说
Because I knew that you would just fly off without thinking of the consequences.
因为我知道你会这样做 完全不想任何后果
Clark, last time you handled this crystal, it zapped you to the Phantom Zone.
上次你碰这块水晶的时候 它把你给吸到魔灵界去了
For all we know, Lex could have sent this to you.
这很有可能是莱克斯送来的
I mean, he could still be trying to control you from wherever he is.
他很有可能还是想从某处控制你
Chloe, none of this would have happened if you hadn't tried to protect me.
克洛,如果不是你想保护我 这一切都不会发生的
Everyone who knows about my secret, I've watched them either go away or die.
我亲眼看着所有知道我秘密的人 不是出走就是死去
My dad, Pete...
我爸、彼得
...Lana, Lionel, even Lex.
拉娜、李涅甚至是莱克斯
Chloe, I'm not gonna let my secret destroy your life too.
我不要让我的秘密 把你的人生也毁了
The night that I saw you catch that car with your bare hands, it changed my life.
我那晚看到你徒手抓住那辆车之后 我的这一生就改变了
For the better.
变得更好
Clark, thanks to you, I've actually made an impact on the world.
克拉克,多亏你 我对这个世界才能产生影响力
I wouldn't trade that for anything.
我不会拿任何事情来交换的
Chloe?
克洛?
Clark, get out of the way.
克拉克,快闪开
Oh, my God.
天啊
Clark.
克拉克
CLARK: Chloe.
克洛
Chloe, snap out of it.
克洛,快跳脱出来
Chloe.
克洛
Chloe, hey!
克洛
Chloe.
克洛
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, my head just feels like a volleyball at the Summer Olympics.
我的头就像颗在奥♥运♥ 被打来打去的排球
You blacked out again.
你又失去意识了
Come on, let's sit down.
快,坐下吧
You lose another memory?
你又失去记忆了?
I think you snapped me out of it before anything completely disappeared.
我想你在记忆完全流失前 把我叫了出来
I guess the more I think about someone...
我猜是我越去想某个人
...the more my memory gives them a complete mental makeover.
我的记忆就会 越是去把他们完全改变
Before you trailed off, you were talking about the first time you saw my abilities.
在你失去意识前 你在说第一次看到我的能力的时候
Abilities?
能力?
As in your ability to look both ways before you cross the street?
是在过马路以前 两边都看一看的能力吗?
Clark, all I remember is hiding behind some construction equipment...
我只记得躲在某个建筑用具后面
...and watching you stand in the middle of the road.
看到你站在马路中间
You don't remember an out-of-control car?
你不记得失控的轿车?
Were you hit by a car that night?
你那晚被车撞了吗?
Oh, God. I'm starting to lose things about you too now.
天啊,我也开始忘记关于你的事了
Do you remember the name Kal-El?
你还记得凯尔这个名字吗?
Should I?
我应该记得吗?
What about Krypton or Brainiac?
那克普顿星球跟神通人呢?
Brainiac. People used to call me that when I was a kid.
神通人,我小时候被这样叫过
Right?
对吧?
What? I'm forgetting something important now.
怎么了?我忘了重要的事
What don't I remember? Look, Clark...
我到底忘了什么? 听着,克拉克…
...this isn't gonna stop. I'm losing everything.
不会停止的,我会忘了一切的
Chloe, it's gonna be okay.
克洛,会没事的
But I need you to trust me. I know someone who can help us.
不过我要你相信我 我知道有人能帮我们
You need to stay here and relax. I'll go talk to them.
你要待在这里,放轻松 我去跟他们谈谈
No, Clark. Don't go. Please, don't leave me.
不,克拉克,不要走 拜托不要丢下我
What if I forget all about you while you're gone?
如果你离开的时候 我把你也忘了怎么办?
Here.
这个
Maybe this will help.
也许这个会有帮助
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, Chloe.
我不会让你发生任何事情的 克洛
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark?
克拉克?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表