I think so. Where are we?
应该是 我们在哪里?
MAN: Dearly beloved...
亲爱的大家…
...we are gathered here today to find out if these two were truly meant to be.
我们今天聚集在此 找出这两人是否天生一对?
Lois, I checked the Metropolis and the Smallville hospitals, as well as the airport.
露意丝,我已经问过 大都会与小镇医院,还有机场
No sign of Jimmy or Chloe. You covered a lot of ground.
没有吉米或克洛的踪迹 你我了不少地方
You need to find the right people to ask. You find anything?
总得找对人问才行 你有何发现?
Chloe and Jimmy aren't the only couple missing, Clark.
克洛与吉米 不是唯一失踪的情侣
At least three couples in the last two weeks have vanished without a trace.
过去两周已经有三对情侣失踪 了无音讯
All engaged? Credit cards haven't been touched.
都已经订婚? 信♥用♥卡♥没有被动用
Phone records show no sign of activity. The list goes on and on.
通联纪录也显示没有动静 类似例子,比比皆是
So unless Oprah said eloping was in for fall...
除非欧普拉说过 今年秋天流行私奔…
They've all been abducted.
他们都被绑♥架♥了
I called the police, they won't even declare Jimmy and Chloe missing for 24 hours.
我报♥警♥了 说要超过二十四小时才能报失踪
What kind of person would prey on people during the happiest time of their lives?
什么样的人会挑上 人们一生中最幸福的时刻下手?
If I hadn't been too drunk to go home last night...
如果我昨晚没有因为酒醉 而回不了家的话
...I would have been there to stop it. - Or you would have been missing too.
我就能够阻止了 或者你也跟着失踪了
Don't worry, Lois. We'll find them.
别担心,露意丝 会找到他们的
We should cross-reference Jimmy and Chloe with the other victims.
交又比对吉米跟克洛 与其他被害人的资料
See if they have anything in common.
看看有何共通处
One step ahead of you. Jimmy, Chloe and the other couples...
已经抢先你一步 吉米、克洛跟其他的情侣…
...all visited the same wedding vendors within the last 10 days.
过去十天内 都曾走访相同的结婚用品店
A bakery, a jewelry store and a stationery shop.
糕饼店、珠宝店以及文具店
To name a few.
还真不少
That stationery shop is around the corner. I'm gonna check it out.
那家文具店就在附近 我去问问看
I'll call if I find anything. No way am I putting my cousin's life...
有何发现,我会打电♥话♥ 我才不会把我表妹的性命…
...in the hands of a mild-mannered copy boy. Keep up.
放在一个脾气温吞的 打杂小厮手上
MAN: The art of abduction is surprisingly difficult.
成功的绑♥架♥并不容易
It's easier when I find couples together.
情侣在一起时,比较好下手
Saves time.
省点时间
Well, we'd hate to inconvenience you.
我们不愿令你为难
It's no trouble at all. It's my duty.
一点也不为难 这是我的职责
JIMMY: What...? What is that? MAN: This is a lie detector.
这是什么东西? 这是测谎机
It's fairly harmless and not complicated at all.
基本上不伤人 一点儿也不复杂
In fact, when you get right down to it, it's really quite simple.
事实上,一旦搞清楚 道理相当简单
All it does is listen to your heart.
只是倾听你的心而已
I guess you expect us to believe that's harmless too.
你指望我们相信 这东西也不伤人吧
No. This is electricity.
不,这是电击
Electricity hurts.
电击会伤人
Is this how you get your kicks? Torturing innocent people?
这就是让你过瘾的方式? 折磨无辜的人?
It's not torture.
这并非折磨
I'm doing you a favor.
我是在帮你们的忙
Not everyone is meant to be married.
不是每个人都适合结婚
Countless couples rush headlong into marriage.
无数的情侣 一头栽进婚姻里
Ignorant to responsibility...
罔顾责任…
...to the burden of truth that comes with that level of commitment.
无视诺言背后的坦诚相待
Those that are truly dedicated have no secrets.
真心相爱的人是没有秘密的
Let's warm up with an easy question.
先从简单问题来暖身
James...
詹姆士
...have you ever cheated on your fiancee before?
你可曾背叛过你的未婚妻?
No.
没有
Stop! Don't hurt her! I'm the one that lied! You hurt me!
住手,别伤了她 是我说的谎,你伤害我啊
Lies don't hurt you. Lies hurt the ones you love.
谎言不会伤害你 谎言会伤害你爱的人
You be honest.
你最好诚实一点
It wasn't really cheating. I mean, this crazy woman, she kissed me.
算不上背叛 有个疯狂的女人,她吻我
I had a freaking heart attack, and I wound up in the hospital.
我心脏病发 最后送进医院里
I know. I know it wasn't your fault.
我知道 我知道不是你的错
You are the only girl...
你是我…
...I've ever loved.
唯一深爱的女孩
MAN: That will do for now.
这还差不多
Let's see what the bride has to say.
看看新娘有什么话要说
I wonder...
不晓得…
...how many lies is she hiding behind.
她隐瞒了多少谎言
If this were the last place on Earth, and I had to write an SOS...
如果地球上只剩下你一家店 可以让我求救
...I wouldn't come for a nib or a quill. - Thank you for your time.
我也不会再踏进这里一步 谢谢你的合作
Lois, we're not gonna get anywhere if you shake down every person we talk to.
露意丝,如果你继续恐吓别人 我们也找不到有用线索
He was stonewalling us. Put the screws to a perp when the clock is ticking.
他在搪塞我们 现在是分秒必争的时候
He was 70. He spent the night in the hospital. He still had his bracelet on.
他已经七十岁 昨晚住院,病人手环还没拿下来
Clark, my cousin, your best friend, is missing.
克拉克,我表妹 你最好的朋友失踪了
She could be hurt or dying or worse.
她可能受伤快死了 或者更糟
Which is exactly why we can't waste any more time.
所以我们不能再浪费时间了
Okay, genius, what do you wanna do? You should go back to the Daily Planet.
好,天才,你想怎么做? 你该回去《星球日报》
See if those background checks we ordered came in.
看看我们要的背景资料 送来没有
What do you plan on doing alone that we can't do together?
你自己打算做什么 却不能我们俩一起做的?
A lot.
多着呢
Wait a minute. The guy is preying on couples, right?
慢着,这家伙专挑情侣下手 对吧?
No, don't even go there. Lf we walk in there pretending...
不,别再说下去了 如果我们走进去…
...to be the bait, we'll have him eating out of our hands.
假装情侣做饵 我们就可以手到擒来了
No one will believe it. Not even for a second.
没有人会相信的
Clark Kent...
克拉克肯特…
...will you marry me?
你愿意娶我吗?
A smile every now and then wouldn't kill you.
偶尔笑一个 又不会要你的命
In short supply, Lois. I wouldn't wanna waste one.
露意丝,我的笑容缺货 不想浪费
Can I help you?
可否效劳?
Well, we are finally out ring shopping. Who's the luckiest girl in the world? I am.
我们终于来挑戒指了 谁是世界上最幸运的女孩?是我
Friends of ours said your store is the best place in town to find engagement rings.
朋友介绍 来这里挑订婚戒指就对了
Is there a certain piece you'd like to see?
你们可有特别中意的款式?
Well...
这个…
What about this one, pumpkin? Anything you want, muffin.
这个如何,亲爱的? 你喜欢就好,亲爱的
Must be great, seeing happy couples come here every day.
每天看到幸福的情侣走进来 一定很棒
It certainly is.
的确如此
It's very fulfilling helping to solidify the bond between husband and wife.
协助巩固夫妻问不变的情谊 令人感到非常满足
Excellent craftsmanship.
精美的手工
A perfect circle, no beginning and no end.
完美的圆形 没有起点与终点
Try it on. See how it looks.
试试看 看看如何
Don't get stage fright, poodle. You're gonna have to do this center stage...
别害羞了,亲爱的 你迟早要站在…
...in front of a packed house sooner than you think.
充满人群的房♥子面前
He has performance anxiety.
他会队场
Look at that. A perfect fit.
你看看,刚刚好
What are you two doing here?
你们在这里做什么?
Oliver, uh, didn't get the invitation yet?
奥利佛 还没收到喜帖?
Invitation to what?
什么喜帖?
Tell him, cupcake.
你说吧,亲爱的
Lois and I are...
露意丝跟我…
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
You're just full of surprises lately, aren't you, Clark?
你近来真是充满惊喜 不是吗?克拉克
I know, right?
我懂
I mean, we've been friends for so long, but we just had this, um, one magical night.
我们当朋友这么久 一个神奇的夜晚
And we couldn't deny our feelings any longer.
我们再也无法否认自己的感觉
Is this true?
是真的吗?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕如此
See you at the wedding.
婚礼上见
She has great taste. You're a very lucky man.
她的品味真好 你真是个幸运的男人
You have no idea.
你怎么也想不到
If you're this afraid of pretend commitment...
如果你这么害怕假装承诺
...what's gonna happen when some girl makes the mistake of falling for you?
万一有个女孩搞不清楚 爱上你怎么办?
This isn't working. We need to split up.
这样没有用 我们必须分头进行
We can track down more leads if we go in opposite directions.
如果我们分头进行 可以找到更多线索
What if you get into trouble? I think I'll be okay.
万一你过上麻烦怎么办? 我不会有事的
You know, you're drifting dangerously close to cocky.
你简直太自大了
What, no snarky comeback from the peanut gallery?
怎么?没有反骏?
Please don't do this.
求求你别这样
MAN: You should be pleading with me to continue.
你应该求我继续
If only someone had taken the time to do this for my wife and I.
如果有人肯花时间 帮我太太跟我
You hook her up to your machine?
你也把她连上你的机器?
Something tells me she didn't walk out of here.
直觉告诉我 她没有活着离开这里
I cherished her, James. I honored her.
我珍惜她,詹姆士 我遵守誓言
I did everything I promised when I took my wedding vows.
我谨守着结婚誓词的一字一句
And how does she reward me? With one lie after another.
但她回报给我什么? 一个又一个的谎言
She never knew...
她从来不知道…
...but I could smell him on her.
我可以在她身上闻到他的气味
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表