I work with a lab full of researchers.
我还有实验室的同事
They'd never allow it.
他们不会让我这么做的
Tell them it was on Lex's orders.
告诉他们是莱克斯的命令
That he wanted me to be the guinea pig.
他要我当白老鼠
It's not so far-fetched, is it?
也不是很牵强,对吗?
I don't think she was kidnapped, Clark.
我想她不是被绑♥架♥,克拉克
Lana doesn't wanna destroy the technology.
拉娜不想毁了那个技术
She wants to use it on herself.
她想用在自己身上
Thank God. Her blood pressure's rising.
谢天谢地,她的血压上升了
MAN: For now.
暂时是如此
The machines are what's keeping her alive.
她靠机器维持生命
GROLL: She's going to be fine.
她会好起来的
She has to be.
她一定要好起来
TESS: Where's the Prometheus suit?
普罗米修斯术在哪里?
Stop. Don't enter that chamber.
住手,别进那个密室
Any contaminant could kill her.
任何感染都会要她的命
Her?
她?
Lana. It was Lex's orders.
拉娜 这是莱克斯的命令
Prometheus must be destroyed.
一定要摧毁普罗米修斯
It's too late.
太迟了
You can't destroy the suit without murdering her.
你毁了设备就会杀了她
Lana Lang was born to be a martyr.
蓝拉娜注定要当烈士了
No.
不
You will never be able to help Lex Luthor again.
你再也无法帮莱克斯路德了
You find her before she finds me.
在她找到我之前快找到她
This woman is lethal.
那女人会要了我的命
Lana, you gotta believe me. I didn't know you were in there.
拉娜,你要相信我 我不知道你在里面
Yes, you did.
不,你知道
I'm not here to hurt you, Tess.
我不是来伤害你的,泰丝
I'm here as your friend.
我是你的朋友,所以才来
My BFF who tears open my safe with her bare hands...
我的好朋友徒手扯开我的保险箱
...and burns all of my research?
还烧了我所有研究
I think that you're stretching the definition of friendship just a little bit.
我想你把朋友的定义夸大了一点
I don't want you to make the same mistake I did.
我不希望你重蹈我的覆辙
I know how much you wanna get revenge on Lex...
我知道你有多想报复莱克斯…
...and who can blame you?
谁能怪你呢?
I have felt that exact same rage.
我也感受过相同的愤怒
He didn't implant a microchip into your brain.
他没在你脑袋里植入晶月
All that anger will lead you down a long tunnel...
那些愤怒会害你陷入深渊
...that you will never find your way out of.
你永远也找不到出口
Yeah, that's a really easy position to take when you're clad in an invincible suit.
你已经是无敌了 说这些话还真容易
I didn't put the suit on for protection.
我不是为了保护自己才做改造
I did it so that I could actually do some good in the world.
我是想为世界做些好事
You are an amazing woman, Tess.
你是个了不起的女人,泰丝
But it's hard to see when you're stuck in the dark shadow of an even darker man.
但你被黑暗男人的阴影笼罩时 你就看不清现实了
Why do you think I want Lex gone?
你为什么觉得我想要莱克斯死?
You may have gotten rid of the microchip...
你或许已摆脱那块晶月…
...but every second that you are consumed by hate...
但只要你心坏愤恨…
...is another second Lex is still in control of you.
莱克斯就依然控制着你
Don't be a victim anymore.
别再当受害者了
Kent, what are you doing rising before the roosters?
肯特,你怎么比公鸡还早起?
Couldn't sleep.
睡不着
LANA: Clark.
克拉克
Meet me up on the roof.
到屋顶找我
Lana?
拉娜
I've been looking all over for you. Are you okay?
我一直在找你,你还好吗?
I've never felt better, Clark.
好得不能再好,克拉克
It's because you're wearing that suit, Lana.
那是因为你做了改造,拉娜
You have powers.
你有能力了
And the last time that happened, it didn't end well.
上次你有能力时,结局不是很好
I'm different now.
我现在不同了
This time I've prepared myself.
这次我做好准备了
Why didn't you tell me what you were doing?
你不只一次失踪 你为什么不告诉我你在做什么?
You would have never let me go through with it.
因为你不会让我这么做的
Because it's dangerous, Lana.
因为这很危险,拉娜
It's never been tested on humans.
那没做过人体测试
Give Lex credit where credit is due.
该称赞莱克斯时就要称赞他
When it comes to all things scientific...
谈到科学…
...he's pulled off the impossible on more than one occasion.
他多次将不可能变为可能
Clark, you don't have to protect me anymore.
克拉克,你不用再保护我了
You don't have to worry about me.
你不用再担心我了
How can you say that, Lana?
你怎么能那么说,拉娜?
We have no idea what's gonna happen. Exactly.
我们不知道会发生什么事 没错
And that's why it's so important to live in the present.
所以活在当下才重要
Whatever happened in the past, and whatever happens in the future...
不管过去发生什么事 不管未来发生什么事
...it doesn't matter.
都不重要
It does matter, Lana. It matters if you get hurt.
重要的,拉娜 要是你受伤了就很重要
I know how much you care about me.
我知道你有多在乎我
You always have.
你一向如此
That's why when I came back for Chloe's wedding...
所以我回来参加克洛的婚礼时
...I didn't think we could be together.
我当时认为我们不能在一起
Clark, the last thing I wanted was to be some distraction in your life.
克拉克,我最不希望 你因为我而分心
You're not a distraction.
你没有让我分心
You never were.
从来都没有
I'm not anymore.
以后也不会了
Clark, nothing can hurt me anymore.
克拉克,现在没有什么能伤害我了
You and I are equals now.
我们现在平等了
And together...
而且一起…
...we can help make the world a better place.
我们能让世界更美好
Unless that's not what you want. No, Lana, it's exactly what I want.
除非这不是你要的 不,拉娜,这正是我要的
But it's a dream, Lana.
但这是梦,拉娜
We both know dreams normally don't come true.
正常来说,我们都知道梦想不会成真
There's never been anything normal about us.
我们之间从来也没有正常过
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表