NARRATOR: Previously on Smallville:
《超人前传》前情提要…
ROKK: We've come from the 31 st century. IMRA: We are the Legion.
我们来自三十一世纪 我们是军团
COMPUTER: Arrow. Canary. Impulse.
绿箭客、金丝雀、脉冲人
Watchtower is officially online.
观测塔已经正式连线了
Tess Mercer. Acting CEO of LuthorCorp. You're my boss?
泰丝玛瑟,路德公♥司♥代理执行长 你是我老板?
We'll be there for each other. Forever.
我们会互相支持 永远都会
CHLOE: No!
不
I have put up with you taking someone else's side. Clark, then Davis?
我受够了当别人的替代品 先是克拉克,现在又是戴维斯?
DAVIS: I won't kill Clark if I'm with you.
要是我们在一起 我就不会杀克拉克
The darkness. It doesn't come out when Chloe's around.
但只要克洛在我身边 黑暗的力量就不会出现
She makes me human.
她让我成为人类
CHLOE: Please don't try and find us. - I will save you.
拜托别来找我们 我会找到办法救你
I took Lex Luthor's life. You're responsible for the explosion.
我杀了莱克斯路德 爆♥炸♥案是你做的
OLIVER: You've got instincts, Jimmy.
你有很好的直觉,吉米
There's an opening on my staff and you'd be perfect for it.
我公♥司♥有个职缺 我认为你是合适人选
Say that Clark Kent, unassuming journalist...
克拉克肯特,谦虚的记者
Steps out into his red and blue? Creating two completely separate identities?
换上他的红蓝装? 创造双重身分?
When I'm ready to tell my secret you'll be first to know.
要是我要把秘密公诸于世 我会先告诉你
I'm a phone call away.
随时打给我都行
I destroyed the Legion ring. Controlling time is too dangerous.
我毁了军团戒指 控制时间太危险了
Be careful in the days ahead.
未来你要更小心
TESS: There is a savior among us.
我们之中有位救世主
Until you fulfill your destiny, he won't have his challenge to overcome.
在你完成你的使命前 他不会过到什么重大挑战
I'm not some problem to be solved. I get it. It's too early.
我不是什么待解决的问题 我懂了,还太早
Why are you determined to see Davis Bloome die?
你为什么这么想看戴维斯布隆死?
TESS: The entire civilization's survival depends on it.
这关系到整个人类文明的存灭
NARRATOR: And now, the season finale of Smallville.
《超人前传》,本季大结局
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
I'm not the one who had to travel a thousand years.
我又不用穿越千年光阴来到这里
Yeah, well, I just hope that I'm not too late.
没错,希望我没来得太迟
For what? The future.
什么太迟? 未来
Now I know that any time we travel back we take the chance of disrupting fate.
我知道每次我们回到过去 都有可能改变历史
To be honest with you, Kal...
凯尔,老实说
...coming back and trying to change the future...
如果我回来改变了历史
...I might not have one to go back to.
或许我会回不去
I don't understand. You said the future would be safe if we got rid of Brainiac.
我不明白,你说要是除掉神通人 未来就安全了
Yes.
是的
Everything is safe.
一切都安然无恙
Brainiac is gone.
神通人消失了
But so are you.
但你也消失了
When you saved Chloe's life, you saved her connection to Doomsday.
你拯救克洛性命时 也保留了她和毁灭之日的联♥系♥
She stopped you from sending him to the Phantom Zone.
她阻止你送毁灭之日到魔灵界
She made him invulnerable by trying to kill him with kryptonite.
她想用氪石杀他时 却让他更加无敌了
And now because of Chloe, you cannot defeat him.
现在因为克洛 你已经无法打败他了
I'd never take back my choice to save her.
我绝不后悔救了克洛
I believe yours got a little scorched.
我想你的有点烧焦了
Use the ring. Send Doomsday to the future.
用这个戒指,将毁灭之日送到未来
The Legion's there and we are ready to fight him.
那里有军团 我们已经准备好对抗他了
The Legion didn't unleash Doomsday. I did. KalEl.
是我把毁灭之日放出来的 凯尔
You need to understand...
你要明白…
...that there is nothing on this Earth that will stop him from killing you.
这地球上已经没有任何事物 能阻止他杀你了
My father always told me I was sent here to save mankind.
我父亲总是告诉我 我是被送来拯救人类的
Maybe this is my true destiny.
或许这就是我的命运
How much time do I have?
我还有多少时间?
Tomorrow is the day you die.
明天就是你的死期
CHLOE: Maybe it's sleep deprivation...
或许是因为睡眠不足
...but I can't exactly see a toga-clad woman in those stars up there.
不过我真的没办法 从星星里看到罗马女人
It's Demeter.
是婚姻之神
And her daughter, Persephone...
还有她女儿,普西芬尼
...was taken by Hades to the underworld.
被冥王带到地府
And Demeter, she enlisted the gods' help to find her daughter...
而婚姻之神征召众神 协助救她的女儿
...but when Hades offered Persephone her chance at freedom...
但当冥王给普西芬尼 自♥由♥的机会时…
...to everyone's surprise...
出乎众人意料之外的
...Persephone chose to live underground with the dark prince.
普西芬尼选择与黑暗王子 留在地府
We're actually gonna pull this off, aren't we?
这事也许会成功,对吗?
Find some place to slow down and build a life together.
找一个地方安顿下来 一起过新的生活
As long as we can keep the gods from hunting us.
只要别让众神找到我们
Tell me you have a lock on their location.
告诉我你找到他们了
We traced the radiation on Bloome after he attacked Neutron...
布隆攻击中子人后 我们追踪了他残留的辐射
...but we've got another problem.
但我们有另一个问题
What the hell?
怎么回事?
Oh, my God.
我的老天
GUARD: We heard an explosion and then security cameras and power pulsed.
我们听到爆♥炸♥声 然后监视器和电源都闪了一下
We thought a transformer had blown outside.
我们以为是外面的变压器坏了
The orb. Someone stole the orb.
晶球,有人拿走晶球
No one could've broken in without... You said the system went down.
没人闯得进来… 你说系统故障了
Only for a few seconds.
只有几秒钟时间
Ms. Mercer, you should know...
玛瑟小姐,你该知道…
...that our security believes the door was blown off from the inside.
我们的警卫认为门是从里面炸开的
You have no idea how many lives are at stake.
你不了解这会危及多少生命
Find that orb.
找到那个晶球
Chloe's missing with some beastie-boy and you're doing what, exactly?
克洛和怪兽一起消失了 你还在这里做什么?
No one wants to find Chloe more than I do.
我比任何人都更想找到克洛
Except maybe me.
除了我以外
I haven't slept in days...
我已经几天没睡了
...and I am dangerously close to a caffeine OD.
而且我快要咖♥啡♥因♥中毒了
I hadn't noticed.
我没注意到
Okay.
好
Do you wanna at least tell me about this little novella you're working on...
你至少告诉我,你这个短篇故事…
...that's so important?
有多了不起?
No.
不行
Great.
太好了
Another ricochet off the impenetrable force field.
又让我碰了一个大钉子
Forget it.
算了
- Hello? CLARK [IN DISTORTED VOICE]: Miss Lane.
你好? 蓝恩小姐
It's you.
是你
I've been searching for your cousin Chloe.
我一直在找你表妹克洛
I am gonna find her.
我会找到她
LOIS: How did you even know she was missing?
你怎么知道她失踪了
I've been keeping an eye on you.
我一直在注意你
To be honest, I was...
老实说,我…
...kind of hoping for that.
正希望这样
But I didn't know how to call you, and all of a sudden here you are...
但我不知道怎么打给你 而且你又突然间…
...out of nowhere to save the day, and I just...
冒出来拯救世界,我只是…
I'm rambling again.
我又在语无伦次了
You just make me so, uh...
你让我很…
I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay you for this.
我不知道该如何报答你
You can do me a favor.
你可以帮我一个忙
I need you to publish a letter for me. What letter?
我要你帮我发表一封信 什么信?
You're here, aren't you.
你在这里,对不对?
CLARK: You're not supposed to open it yet.
你还不能打开
Can I count on you to publish that letter if anything happens to me?
要是我出了事 你能不能帮我发表这封信?
"Goodbye"?
再见?
What do you mean, "goodbye"?
你说再见是什么意思?
Sometimes we can't outrun our destiny.
有时候我们逃不过自己的命运
But I thought you were invincible.
但我以为你是无敌的
So did I.
我也这么以为
I wanna meet you.
我想见你
I have to see your face.
我要看看你的脸
I have to see you.
我一定要见你
I want you to show me what you can't show anyone else.
我想看到你不能告诉别人的一面
You can trust me. Please.
你可以相信我,拜托
I'm sorry. That's not a good idea.
对不起,那不是好主意
Look, you can come through this. You have to.
听着,你可以克服的 你一定要克服
And when you do...
当你克服时…
How do you feel about phone booths?
你觉得电♥话♥亭怎么样?
They're fine.
还可以
Um, there's one on Fourth and Main.
第四街和缅因路上有个电♥话♥亭
Let's say midnight?
我们午夜见
I'll be there.
我会到的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表