Clark, no more super-scares, please.
克拉克,不要再超级吓人了,拜托
I'm this close to a cardiac arrest. Why didn't you tell me?
我差点就要心脏病发 你为什么不告诉我?
So now I'm keeping secrets I didn't know. Lana.
我又守我不知道的秘密了 拉娜
How could you not tell me you spoke to her?
你怎么能不说你和她有联络?
Because she asked me not to.
因为她要我别说
I have to respect that.
我得尊重她
Well, now it looks like your respect may have gotten her kidnapped.
现在看来你的尊重害她被绑♥架♥了
What?
什么?
If I had known, I could have stopped her before she got hurt.
要是我知道她在做什么 就能在她出事前阻止她
I wasn't about to betray her trust, like I'd never betray yours.
我不会背叛她的信任 就像我也不会背叛你的一样
You of all people should understand that. This is different, Chloe.
你应该最明白这一点的 这不一样,克洛
I have abilities. I can take care of myself, Lana can't.
我有超能力,我能照顾自己 拉娜不能
Chloe, all that matters now is finding her.
克洛,现在重要的是找到她
Please, you have to tell me everything she said to you.
拜托,把她说过的话都告诉我
Okay, first of all, just so you know, she didn't come back to see me.
好,你要先知道 她不是为了找我才回来
She was on a mission.
她当时在出任务
CHLOE: Am I hallucinating...
是我在幻想…
...or is that the long-lost Lana Lang in front of me?
还是那是失踪已久的蓝拉娜 出现在我面前?
Hi, Chloe. Hi.
克洛 嗨嘿
My God, I thought I'd never see you again. Now you're back.
老天,我以为再也见不到你了 现在你又回来了
Actually, I'm only here for a short stay.
其实我只会停留一段时间
I am so impressed with what you've done with Isis, Chloe.
你对爱瑞斯基金会做的事 我真的很佩服,克洛
You've turned my dinky little operation into a place that really helps people.
你真的把我的小生意 变成一个真正帮助他人的地方
I'm just carrying on the torch you lit.
我只是延续你做过的事
In other late-breaking news, I'm getting married next month.
还有另一则迟来的新闻 我下个月就要结婚了
Wow. That is a huge headline.
那可真是大头条
I am so happy for you.
我真为你感到高兴
You two make a perfect couple.
你们两个是天生一对
Speaking of which, does your short stay include a pit stop at the Planet to see Clark?
说到这个,你短暂的停留 有包括去《星球日报》看克拉克吗?
Not this time.
这次没有
But I read about the red-blue blur saving the citizens of Metropolis.
但我看过红蓝幻影 拯救大都会市民的故事
I've gotta say that when I saw that article, it brought tears to my eyes.
我得说当我看到那则文章时哭了
I am so proud of him.
我真为他感到骄傲
Lana, I know that you miss all of us...
拉娜,我知道你很想念我们
...but something tells me there's more to your trip back home...
但我感觉到你这次回来…
...than simply checking in with the old gang.
不只是看看老朋友这么简单
I actually came back here to find out more about Project Ares.
其实我是回来调查战神计划的
Project Ares.
战神计划
Wasn't that Lex's scheme to genetically enhance injured soldiers?
那不是莱克斯用基因改造 增强伤兵能力的计划吗?
Using alien DNA.
利用外星DNA
This is all in the past. Lex is out of your life now.
这都过去了,莱克斯已经死了
Why don't you just put this behind you and move on?
你为什么不放手,继续往前走呢?
I am moving on. Really?
我正继续往前走 真的吗?
It seems to me you're not just playing with fire...
在我看来你不只是在玩火
...you're stepping into a raging inferno.
你还踏进愤怒的地狱
Clark should know about this.
你应该告诉克拉克
I plan on telling Clark when the time is right.
我想等时机成熟再告诉克拉克
Chloe.
克洛
Chloe, I want you to promise me that you won't say a word.
克洛,我要你答应我 你一个字都不会说出去
I can take care of myself now.
我现在可以照顾自己了
All I did was honor my friend's secret, and now I feel like this is all my fault.
我只是保守我朋友的秘密 现在我却觉得这都是我的错
Must have been the way she wanted it.
她一定就想要这样
So she could do what she had to do without anyone getting in her way.
她就能随心所欲 不会有人阻止她
Especially me.
特别是我
Did you check on Project Ares?
她离开后 你查过战神计划吗?
Yeah, turns out the project was mothballed even before Lex went missing.
有,结果这计划在莱克斯失踪前 就已经被呈葩了
Tess told me Lana's been looking into technology that'd keep Lex alive.
泰丝玛瑟说拉娜一直在找 让莱克斯活下来的科技
She thinks Lex abducted her.
她认为是莱克斯绑♥架♥她
Since when are you trusting the first lady of LuthorCorp?
你什么时候开始相信路德公♥司♥的 第♥一♥夫♥人♥了?
Since she came clean with me.
从她来跟我坦白之后
She told me when Lana made that disc...
她说拉娜录那月光碟时
...she was being held at gunpoint by Lex's men.
是由泰丝带领的 莱克斯恶棍用枪指着她
Wait, Clark.
等等,克拉克
If Lana didn't make that disc on her own, why didn't she come home to you?
如果拉娜不是自愿拍摄影片 她为什么不回家找你?
She was too busy planning her revenge on Lex.
她忙着莱克斯的复仇计划
Chloe, I need to find Lana before she does something she'll regret.
克洛,我要在她做出 她会后悔的事之前找到她
It's a ballsy move, sitting in the boss's chair.
真有胆量,敢坐在老板的椅子上
Either you have good news for me or you like to live dangerously close to the edge.
你要不是有好消息给我 就是你不想活了
I guess it's the latter.
我猜是后者
He did have good news for you. The address of the Prometheus lab.
他的确有好消息给你 他找到普罗米修斯实验室的地址
Unfortunately, he told me first.
不幸的是,他先告诉我了
So working for Lex gives you carte blanche to kill innocent people?
帮莱克斯工作 就可以让你滥杀无辜?
Innocent?
无辜?
He worked for you, Tess.
泰丝,他为你工作
Give a mid-level bureaucrat a bit of power...
给个中级主管一点颜色…
...and it goes straight to his head.
他就开起仁莼了
You're the expert.
你才是专家
You know, I actually used to be envious of you.
其实我以前很嫉妒你
Of course, that was before I found out Lex was using you as his eyes and ears.
当然,那是在我发现 莱克斯只是利用你当他的耳目
I happen to have my own eyes and ears...
我刚好也有自己的耳目…
...hidden in the security cameras in this office.
藏在这办公室的监视器里
Not only did they record your illuminating conversation with my security guard...
他们不只录下你和我保安问的对话
...but also his tragic murder.
还录下他被残忍♥的杀害
Yeah.
没错
But that footage is nothing compared to the memorable moments I saw.
但那些影片绝比不上 令我难忘的画面
Lex was nice enough to let me catch some of your highlights.
莱克斯人很好 让我看到你的一些精华月段
I'll make sure a few of them make it into your obituary.
我一定会把他们放进你的讣闻里
There's a classified LuthorCorp project called Prometheus.
路德公♥司♥有个机密计划 就叫普罗米修斯
But now that I'm Brainiac-free, I couldn't even begin to hack the firewall.
但现在没有脑魔 我无法侵入他们的防火墙
You said the first time you saw Lana, she was standing in front of this radiator.
你说你第一次看到拉娜 她站在这个暖器前面
Yeah, I think so.
对,我想是的
But I don't know what the building's heating system has to do with any of this.
但我不知道这大楼的暖器 和这件事有什么关系
Looks like Lana's got her very own secret stash.
看来拉娜有私人秘密小金库
She obviously didn't wanna leave any of the good stuff on my gigabytes.
她显然不想把这些好东西 留在我的硬碟里
Why do I feel like I'm cracking open her diary?
我为什么觉得在偷看她的日记?
It might be the only way we can save her, Clark.
克拉克,这或许是救她的唯一方法
Who's this guy? Edward Groll.
这家伙是谁? 爱德华葛罗
He's been with LuthorCorp since the first meteor shower.
第一颗陨石出现时 他就在路德公♥司♥工作
If they gave out PhD's in all things alien, this guy would definitely have one.
要是研究外星人也能拿到博士学位 他肯定有一个
I know you were involved with Project Ares...
我知道你参与了战神计划
...but more importantly, I found out you designed Prometheus.
但更重要的是 我发现你设计了普罗米修斯
I want to commend you.
我要称赞你
That is an amazing achievement.
这是个惊人的成就
GROLL: You must be mistaken, Mrs. Luthor.
你一定是误会了,路德太太
LANA: It's Miss Lang, that will never change.
叫我蓝小姐 这名称永远都不会改变
I promise, doctor...
博士,我保证
...I don't intend on destroying your technology.
我不是要摧毁你的科技
I wanna put it to good use.
我只是想善用它
GROLL: I'm an academic.
我是个学术人员
I hold a chair in biophysics at Metropolis University.
我是大都会大学生物物理学系主任
Where you've designed and built a metadermal skin graft...
你在那设计并建造了金属皮移植术
...that will not only sustain Lex's health, but will give him superhuman abilities.
不只维持莱克斯的健康 也让他有超人般的能力
GROLL: Superhuman abilities.
超人能力
Have you taken up reading comic books?
你最近看太多漫画吗?
For someone intelligent enough...
对某个聪明才智足以…
...to harness alien DNA into the ultimate power suit...
控制外星人DNA 做出终极能量术的人来说
...you are dangerously naive.
你天真到无可救药
What good will your technology do in the hands of a madman?
你的科技落入疯子手里 会有什么好处?
You and I both know that Lex is too dangerous to wear it.
我们都知道莱克斯 使用这个技术太危险了
But I can.
但我可以
I'm sorry, I don't have time to discuss fictitious...
对不起,我没空讨论科幻…
If Lex ever puts on that suit, he will corrupt its power.
要是莱克斯使用那套技术 他会让它的力量腐化
He will become a god among men, and the world will never recover.
他会成为人类的上帝 这世界将会万劫不复
Do you want your legacy...
你想要后人说你…
...to be allowing Lex Luthor to become the ultimate weapon?
让莱克斯路德成为终极武器吗?
Or do you wanna be remembered for saving people's lives?
还是你希望人们记住你 救了许多人的性命?
For improving the human condition all over the world?
记得你改善了全世界人类的处境?
I have the space in East Metropolis.
我在东大都会有个地方
In a warehouse on 95th and Bristol. You can set up your lab.
在95街和布里斯托路有个仓库 可以让你成立实验室
It's not just me.
不只有我
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表