But I can't do it alone.
但我一个人做不来
Yeah. If it means getting rid of this guy once and for all, just say the word, I'm in.
好,如果可以一劳永逸解决这家伙 你开口我就加入
Good, because we're gonna need the help of Lex Luthor.
很好,因为我们需要 莱克斯路德的帮忙
You know, last time I heard, Lex was in no condition to lend a hand.
你知道,据我所知 莱克斯没办法帮忙了
When Lex was murdered, he left his Kryptonian research to Tess Mercer.
莱克斯被谋杀时 他把克普顿星的研究留给泰丝玛瑟
Meteor rocks, crystals and artifacts. She keeps them all in a safe.
陨石,水晶,还有些人造物品 她都放在一个保险箱里
I think she has something that might work on Davis.
我想她有个东西能对付戴维斯
It's Black Kryptonite.
黑氪石
I need you to steal it.
你得去偷出来
Because if there's meteor rock in there, it could kill you. I get it.
因为里面如果有陨石 它也可能会杀了你,我懂
Well, it's been a while, but I could probably find my way into the ice queen's vault.
已经很久了,但我应该还能找到方法 进入水山皇后的金库
Thank you. I knew I could count on you.
谢谢你,我就知道你靠得住
That's never gonna change.
永远也不会改变的
Believe me, I know how difficult this is. We're supposed to be the good guys.
相信我,我知道这有多困难 我们应该是好人
But sometimes we have to get our hands dirty...
但有时候我们还是得弄脏双手
...do what's necessary.
做出必要之举
It's the only option.
这是唯一选择
We need to kill Davis Bloome.
我们得杀了戴维斯布隆
What are you doing with the crystal?
你要拿水晶做什么?
Look, Chloe.
听着,克洛
Don't worry. I don't want you involved. You've been through enough already.
别担心,你不用管 你已经遭过够多事了
Clark, I just survived a Gothic romance with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
克拉克,我刚从化身博士的 哥德式恋情中逃脱
I think I can handle anything you throw at me.
我想你说什么我都能接受了
I'm gonna save Davis.
我要拯救戴维斯
What?
什么?
When did you plan on telling me this?
你打算什么时候告诉我?
I wasn't gonna tell you till I took care of it.
直到我处理好前,我都不打算说
Clark, you told me that you sent Oliver on a mission...
克拉克,你说过你派奥利佛…
...to find your own brand of Kryptonian hemlock.
去找你自己的克普顿毒药
I lied.
我说谎
I don't know, Chloe.
我不知道,克洛
It seems in order to do the right thing there has to be lies and secrets attached.
似乎为了做好事 就必须有谎言和秘密
I didn't know if Oliver would help if I told the truth.
我不知道如果我说实话 他还会不会帮我
Which is?
实话是?
My parents once used Black Kryptonite to split off my Kryptonian side.
我爸妈曾用黑氪石 分离我克普顿的那一部分
I'm gonna separate Davis from the beast and send Doomsday to the Phantom Zone.
我要把野兽和戴维斯分开 再把毁灭之日送到魔灵界
Spare me the Kryptonian mumbo jumbo. You have to bend the rules on this one.
别再胡说八道了 你这次得改变规则
When I took Davis to the Fortress, you stopped me from sending him away.
我带戴维斯去堡垒的时候 你不让我送走他
You knew he was worth saving. I was wrong.
你知道他值得救 我错了
No, you weren't wrong, Chloe.
不,你没错,克洛
I know what you've been through, but there's still a side of Davis that's human.
我知道你的痛苦 不过戴维斯还有一部分是人类
So then what if the plan fails?
那要是计划失败呢?
It won't.
不会的
Sometimes justice...
有时候正义…
...it's not about making the easy decision.
并不只是做出简单的决定
Sometimes it's about finding that last bit of good in someone...
有时候还要找出人性善良的一面
...and saving them from themselves.
再去拯救他们
You taught me that.
这是你教我的
What is it?
怎么了?
It's from Dr. Emil.
是伊莫博士
Doomsday struck again.
毁灭之日又攻击了
John Jones gave me the heads-up when Granville police got the call.
大镇警方接到电♥话♥后 约翰琼斯就通知我
He's stalling local authorities, but we have to move fast.
他正拖住当地部门 但我们得快一点
Bone spur embedded six inches into concrete.
骨头刺进混凝土六英寸
Right, Doomsday did make an appearance. Yeah, unfortunately, he had an audience.
没错,毁灭之日现身了 不幸的事,他还有观众
A man and a woman, both dead.
一男一女,都死了
We have to stop him before he kills more innocent people.
我们得在他杀害更多无辜民众前 阻止他
Maybe they weren't so innocent. They were both meteor-infected.
或许他们没那么无辜 他们都是陨石怪
From evidence we've gathered, it looks like they were hunting him.
就我们搜集的证据而言 看来他们在捕杀他
Great. Now that Tess made Davis public enemy number one...
太好了,泰丝让戴维斯 成了全民公敌
...we have bounty hunters on the case.
这次又多了超级赏金猎人
Who died doing what they believed was right.
死者相信他们做的是对的
Maybe, but I think something else is going on here.
或许是,但我认为事情没那么简单
The two victims died from very different causes.
这两个受害者死因截然不同
She's been marked.
她被标记了
Are you sure the beast killed her? There's not a mark on her body.
你确定是野兽杀了她吗? 她身上没有标记
EMIL: It's because he didn't kill her.
因为他没杀她
This did.
是这杀的
It's a temporal-lobe implant.
这东西植入太阳穴
A GPS device that's also a small explosive.
它是卫星定位系统 也是个小型炸♥弹♥
I don't know what triggered it, but when it went off it killed her.
我不知道是什么启动的 不过一启动就杀了她
It was blown into her ear canal, where I found it.
这炸进她的耳道内 我在那里找到的
So someone other than Doomsday wanted her dead.
那就是毁灭之日以外的人要她死
Someone who was controlling her.
有人在控制她
And monitoring her.
而且监控她
Chloe, are you okay?
克洛,你还好吗?
Yeah, I think all the mayhem is just a little more than I can handle.
对,这些事超过我能面对的程度
I'm gonna go outside for some fresh air. Look, Chloe.
我要去外面透透气 听着,克洛
I don't like you going alone, not when Doomsday could be so nearby.
我不希望你单独出去 尤其毁灭之日可能就在附近
Clark, it's just outside.
克拉克,我就在外面
Trust me, if he comes back, I'll holler.
相信我,要是他来了,我会大叫
I know all that she's been through must be taking its toll...
我知道她经历的事 肯定对她造成了影响
...but I think something else is going on with her.
但我觉得她不太对劲
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说?
Her feelings for Davis Bloome may be stronger than she's telling you.
她对戴维斯布隆的感觉 或许比她透露地还要强烈
Last week...
上个礼拜…
...she came to me desperate to cure him.
她还苦苦哀求我治疗他
She didn't tell me that.
她没告诉我
Well, that's not surprising, Clark.
那不意外,克拉克
When it comes to affairs of the heart...
在爱情面前…
...everyone uses secrets and lies to protect the ones they love.
每个人都会用秘密和谎言 保护他们所爱的人
Bette, I think we have a serious problem.
贝特,我们有大♥麻♥烦了
You guys were there. You must have seen what happened.
你们在场,一定看到发生了什么事
It ticked me off that she screwed up the job...
她把事情搞砸了,我也很生气
...but all I did to Livewire was hoover her powers.
不过我只是吸走电魔女的能力
Yeah, when we left, Miss Scaredy-Cat had all nine lives.
对,我们离开时 胆小鬼小姐还有九条命
I know it wasn't us. That's the point.
我知道不是我们,这才是重点
There was an explosive microchip in her brain that landed her in a body bag.
她脑袋里有个爆♥炸♥的晶月 就是晶月杀死她的
Look, I'm sorry she's history, but what's it got to do with us?
听着,我很遗憾她死了 但这和我们有什么关系?
PARASITE: We're wasting time.
我们在浪费时间
Should be hunting Godzilla before he tears down Metropolis.
我们要在哥吉拉灭了大都会前 先抓到他
Don't you get it? Tess put that thing in her head.
你不懂吗? 是泰丝把那东西放进她脑袋里
I'm starting to wonder if we can believe anything she's said.
我开始怀疑能不能相信她说的话
Look, Tess kept us out of jail and Belle Reve.
泰丝把我们弄出监狱和贝尔瑞
She pays for our room, our ride and our three squares a day.
她供我们的食衣住行
She gave me the home I never had, and she did a lot more for you.
给了我从未拥有过的家 她为你也做了很多事
When everybody else turned their backs on us, she was there.
当其他人都离我们而去时 她还在我们身边
I don't wanna believe it either.
我也不想相信
But after the tests and procedures we had at Black Creek...
不过我们在黑溪 做了那些测试和实验后
...who's to say we're not chipped right now?
谁敢说我们脑子里没有晶月?
Do you know how long it took for Tess to put this team together?
你知道泰丝花了多久时间 才组成这只队伍吗?
Why would she ice one of us in cold blood?
她为什么要冷血地杀了我们?
BETTE: She's done us too many solids to do something like that.
她替我们做了那么多事 不可能这样对我们
Somebody else pulled the plug on Livewire, not Tess.
一定是别人杀了电魔女,不是泰丝
Come on. We're finishing this job, just like we promised her.
快点,我们答应过她要快做完工作
CHLOE [OVER PHONE]: Bette, I think we have a serious problem.
贝特,我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Your secretary said you were out.
你的秘书说你出去了
If your assignment was to insult your new business partner, you get an A-plus.
如果你的任务是羞辱你的新合伙人 你做得真好
And you flunked getting the hint.
你却听不懂暗示
I don't have time for a wine tasting, Oliver.
奥利佛,我没时间品酒
Corporate titans need to learn how to multitask, Tess.
商业钜子要学会同时处理多项工作
It's all business. That's not a quarterly earnings report.
这都是生意 那可不是季度财政报告
You're always very perceptive.
你总是这么敏锐
You know, I like that in a woman.
我喜欢女人敏锐
It's a turn-on.
让我兴奋
If I remember correctly...
如果我没记错
...when it comes to the opposite sex...
只要说到异性
...there's little that doesn't turn you on.
什么都能让你兴奋
Actually, there's only been one woman that ever had that effect.
事实上,以前只有一个女人 让我有那种感觉
Nice try.
这招不错
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表