You were right. About me and about Davis.
你说对了,关于我和戴维斯的事
You were the only person who put it all together.
只有你把所有线索拼凑起来
I'm sorry that I lied to you.
对不起我骗了你
I knew it.
我就知道
I was so right.
我说的一点也没错
Jimmy, I need your help.
吉米,我需要你帮忙
Do you still have that wedding gift?
你还留着结婚礼物吗?
The one for Chloe that you said you never gave to her?
你说要给克洛,却一直没给她的?
I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it.
我一个人不忍♥心把它丢掉
All right, well, I need you to give it to her now.
好,那么,你现在给她
And whatever happens to me, make sure that Davis and Chloe are safe.
不管我发生什么事 都要确定戴维斯和克洛的安全
Davis?
戴维斯?
Jimmy, do you trust me?
吉米,你相信我吗?
Always, C.K.
一向如此,克拉克
That is so cool.
太酉告了
Chloe? Hey. Are you okay?
克洛?你还好吗?
CHLOE: I think so.
我想还好
What happened here? Exactly what you wanted, Clark.
这里出了什么事? 正如你所愿,克拉克
I split him.
我把他分出来了
I split him from the beast.
我把他和野兽分开了
Where did he go?
他去哪里了?
I'll get him back here.
我会带他回来
But I need you to detonate the explosives.
但我还需要你们引爆♥炸♥药
OLIVER: You get him down that tunnel. We'll take care of the rest.
你带他下隧♥道♥,剩下的我们处理
Can I trust you? Yes.
我能相信你吗? 可以
CLARK: Lois.
露意丝
WOMAN: That's my daughter! Get off of her.
那是我女儿,放开她
It's okay.
没事了
He's gonna be okay.
他不会有事的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Clark said you'd bring us somewhere safe.
克拉克说你会带我们到安全的地方
What is this place?
这里是哪里?
It's your wedding present.
这是你的结婚礼物
Or was. Heh.
曾是
I was gonna give it to you after the reception, but...
我本来在婚宴后要送给你 可是…
My wedding present?
我的结婚礼物?
It needs some work, I know...
我知道还需要再整理一下
...but so did we.
不过我也是
I just...
我只是…
I saw us here, you know?
我梦想我们俩在这里…
Starting our life together...
一起展开我们的生活
...taking something that the rest of the world had forgotten about...
将这世界已经遗忘的幸福
...and making it ours.
变成我们的
You can see all of Metropolis from here.
在这里可以看到整个大都会
From anywhere in the city, you can spot this place.
从城里的任何角度 都可以看到这个地方
I thought that no matter where you were you could look up...
不管你在哪里,只要抬起头
...and you could see our home.
就能看到我们家
Could see me watching over you.
就能看到我在看着你
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你怎么做到的
You always seem to come through.
你似乎总是能做到
You're always there doing the right thing, saying the right words.
你总是做正确的事,说正确的话
Jimmy, there's so much that I wanna tell you.
吉米,我有很多话想跟你说
I know about Clark.
我知道克拉克的事了
What?
什么?
What exactly do you know?
你到底知道什么?
The "what."
那个什么
I saw him...
我看到他…
...and I saw what he can do. Who he is.
我见识到他的能耐,真实的身分
And now I see all kinds of things.
现在我终于明白了
I see what you have sacrificed for him.
我知道你为什么为他牺牲
For everyone, really.
其实是为了所有人
That's the reason I went with Davis, to protect Clark. That's the only reason.
我和戴维斯离开是为了保护克拉克 那是唯一的理由
It all makes sense now.
现在真♥相♥大白了
But the way I see it, you are as much of a hero as he's ever been.
但在我看来 你和他都是无与伦比的英雄
What you've gone through.
你经历过的事
What you've risked. And what I've lost.
你冒的危险 还有我失去的
I've lost so much.
我失去好多好多
The only thing I really miss is you.
我唯一想念的就是你
Well, now you've found me again.
现在你又找到我了
I'm so sorry I left, Jimmy, but I promise I never left you.
对不起我离开了,吉米 但我保证我从未放弃你
Jimmy.
吉米
So...
所以…
...this whole time that you were with me...
你和我在一起的时间…
...it was for Clark?
都是为了克拉克?
Davis, just put that down.
戴维斯,把那东西放下
How could you do this? I loved you.
你怎么能这么做?我爱你
You're the only one who ever loved me.
这世上只有你爱过我
Why?
为什么?
Why?!
为什么?
I thought I did.
我以为我爱你
Okay?
好吗?
But, really, what I wanted to do was save you.
不过我其实是想救你
Save me?
救我?
There is nothing left to save!
没什么好救的
Jimmy?
吉米?
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
没事的,你不会有事的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I love you.
我爱你
PASTOR: He restoreth my soul.
他使我的灵魂重生
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
以社之名带领我走上正路
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...
我虽然穿越死荫之幽谷
...I will fear no evil for thou art with me.
也不怕遭害,因为你与我同在
May Henry James Olsen rest in peace.
愿亨利詹姆士欧森安息
Hey.
你好
You must be Jimmy's little brother.
你一定是吉米的弟弟
Well, I think that this belongs to you.
我想这是属于你的
He would have wanted you to have it.
他会想把这个给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Who knows.
谁知道呢
Maybe someday you'll follow in his footsteps.
或许有天你会追随他的脚步
CHLOE: Clark.
克拉克
You're alive.
你还活着
Hey.
嘿
How did you survive the geothermal explosion?
你怎么逃过地热爆♥炸♥的?
Just before Dinah pressed the button, I...
在黛娜按下按钮前,我…
I don't know.
我不知道
I got out...
我出来了
...before the blast, but not fast enough to save anyone else.
然后才爆♥炸♥,但来不及救其他人
Chloe...
克洛
...I've searched everywhere.
我到处都找过了
There's no sign of Lois.
没有露意丝的踪影
I saw someone tacking her photo on a missing-persons board.
我看到有人把她的照片 钉在寻人板上
And I keep thinking that maybe... You know, maybe I haven't...
我一直在想,或许我没有…
Lost everyone.
失去所有人
You were there today, Clark.
克拉克,你今天去了
Weren't you?
对不对?
I really needed you.
当时我真的很需要你
Why didn't you come to me?
你为什么不来找我?
I'm the reason Jimmy's dead.
是我害死吉米
Oliver was right.
奥利佛说得对
I put humanity on a pedestal.
我太重视人性
It wasn't a Kryptonian beast that killed Jimmy.
不是克普顿星的怪兽杀了吉米
It was a human.
而是人类
I was standing right here, Clark.
克拉克,我当时野众场
I know full well who killed Jimmy.
我很清楚是谁杀了吉米
This place, Chloe.
克洛,这个地方…
Just get rid of it.
把它卖♥♥了
Just walk away and don't look back.
离开这里,别回头
You don't get it.
你不明白
Clark, Jimmy is here.
克拉克,吉米在这里
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表