You know, Lex Luthor may have been wowed...
莱克斯路德或许会因为…
...by your high-tech smoke and mirrors, Dr. Groll...
看到你高科技的玩意充而惊讶 葛罗博士
...but I've come to expect more hardcore evidence from boys and their toys.
但我要看到更多实证才行
My toys have provided a breakthrough...
到目前为止 我的玩具已经提供了大突破…
...in identifying the crystal's origin.
辨认出这块水晶起源
Prove to me I wasn't wrong spending weeks...
你得向我证明 花了好几个礼拜的时间
...to lure one of Lex's top scientists out of hiding.
找出莱克斯手下 顶尖科学家的决定是对的
After an exhaustive battery of tests...
在一连串的测试之后
...we've discovered that the composition doesn't match any element on this planet.
我们发现组成它的物质 跟地球上完全不同
It appears to be some kind of computer hard drive.
似乎是某种电脑硬碟之类的
We believe it may be alien.
我们相信它是外星人的东西
You can't be serious.
你该不是说笑吧
That's hard to accept, but that's what the facts support.
虽然难以接受 但这是事实
No, the facts are Lex disappeared in an arctic wasteland here on Earth.
不,事实是 莱克斯在地球上的北极消失
He's not lost in space.
他不是在外太空走失的
This crystal is the only clue that we have.
这块水晶是我们仅有的线索
So stick to science not science fiction, and find me Lex Luthor.
何不好好想想科学,而不是科幻 赶快找到莱克斯路德
Preliminary findings suggest that the crystal responds...
初步的发现显示 这块水晶会…
...on a molecular level to sonic vibrations.
在分子层次上 反应声音的震动
If you allow me to proceed, this frequency generator may be the key...
如果允许我继续操作 这个频率产生器或许是…
...to telling you what you want to know.
你想知道答案的关键
For your sake, I hope it is.
为了你好,我希望如此
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么事?
BROKER: Look, man, I know the stock is crap.
听着,我晓得股票市场糟透了
But it's pump-and-dump time, my man.
但现在是追高脱手的时机
So hype it, sell it and make me a profit or you're dead to me.
追高、卖♥♥出,然后获利了结 要不然你也没用了
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
I came when I saw your Kryptonian beacon.
一看到你克普顿星球的信♥号♥♥ 我就来了
Yeah.
是吗?
Whatever you say.
随你怎么说
I'm Maxima.
我叫麦西玛
Queen of Almerac.
艾玛瑞克星球的女王
I've been searching for you.
我找了你好久
Well, here I am, baby.
我就在这里,宝贝
Whoa, what a rush.
真刺♥激♥
What did you give me?
你刚刚给了我什么?
A taste of things to come.
一点小甜头
You lied to me.
你骗我
You're not Kryptonian.
你不是克普顿星人
What's happening?
怎么了?
You're dying because you're not the one I came for.
你要死了 因为你不是我要找的人
But I will find him.
但是我会找到他的
Ready for some breakfast, boy?
准备好吃早餐了吗?
You know, I still can't get used to it just being you and me around here.
我还是不习惯 只有你跟我住在这里
- Hello? LOIS [OVER PHONE]: I need you, Smallville.
乡巴佬
I just got to the Planet, and I'm already having the workday from hell.
我才刚到《星球日报》 已经忙得快疯了
What's your ETA? I'm flying into the building.
你还要多久? 我快进去了
I'll be there in a second.
几秒钟就到
Go ahead. Come on.
乖乖吃吧
Hey, you said you were coming in. What happened to you?
你不是说你快降落了 发生了什么事?
Some turbulence? According to the clock...
乱流吗?根据时钟显示
...I'm still two minutes early.
我还早到了两分钟
What's the hurry? Take on some of my workload.
什么事这么急? 分担我的工作
This is my second quart of java, and I'm still not firing on all eight cylinders.
这已经是第二杯咖啡 我还是醒不过来
Rough night of sleep? More like no night of sleep.
没睡好? 根本没睡
Jimmy moved in so he and Chloe can save their pennies...
吉米搬进来住 他跟克洛想省点婚礼钱
...but the groom snores like a freight train.
但这位率新郎的打鼾声 像火车一样
I am so jealous of you and that Kent farmhouse all by yourself.
我真羡慕你 可以自己一人住在肯特农场
So many empty rooms, uh.
这么多空房♥间
It is pretty quiet.
的确很安静
You are about as predictable as mullets at NASCAR.
你心里在想什么 都写在脸上了
One little mention of you living alone...
光是提到你一个人住
...and you start singing the "Missing Lana Blues."
你就开始想念拉娜
I hate to be the one to dish out a helping of tough love here, Clark...
我真不愿破坏你的美梦 克拉克
...but Lana is gone for good.
但拉娜已经远走高飞了
Time to get back in the saddle, buckaroo.
该是寻找新恋情的时候
This go-around, you need look outside your wheelhouse.
这一次 你要从驾驶室往远处看
I didn't know I had a wheelhouse.
我都不知道我有个驾驶室
Of course you do. Pretty, friendly, damsel in distress-y.
你当然有 小小的、友善的、亟待拯救的少男
You need to try another scoop of the 31 flavors.
你需要尝尝不同的脂粉颜色
Maybe a little less sweet vanilla and a lot more wild cherry.
或许别再寻找乖女孩 试试看野女孩
Let's get back to the work, please?
话题回到工作上,好吗?
Good idea.
好主意
Bury your heartache in your job.
埋首在工作堆中
Here, start with this.
先从这件开始
Baby-faced broker dies of ticker trouble.
娃娃脸股票经理人死于心脏病
How does a healthy 25-year-old die of a heart attack?
一位健康的二十五岁男人 怎么会死于心脏病?
I don't have time to handhold, but the coroner's report said...
我没有时间仔细看 但验尸报告说
...the endorphin and adrenalin levels in his blood were sky-high.
他血液里的脑内啡跟肾上腺素 高得吓人
You know endorphins?
你知道脑内啡?
Hormones that are released when the body performs an activity.
人类行动时释放出的一种激素
Like when you play a sport.
例如运动时
Or there's another kind of activity two people share.
或是另一种两人分享的活动
Repetitive motion, builds to a climax.
重复的动作,逐渐达到高♥潮♥
Thank you.
谢谢你
But the police say they found the victim fully clothed.
但警♥察♥说受害者衣着整齐
What? He didn't even get past first base?
什么?他还没过一垒?
And the ME says the hormone levels weren't only through the roof...
医事检查官说 激素水车不仅高
...they're higher than any normal human body can produce.
甚至比普通人体 所能产生的都还要高
You know, unpacking your fiance really should be a wedding requirement course.
帮未婚夫整理东西 应该列为婚前必备课程
I had no idea you had such a propensity for recording bass-fishing shows...
我完全不晓得 你喜欢录钓鱼节目
...and reading Pablo Neruda love poems.
还会看巴勃罗聂鲁达的情诗
And that you've collected every CD ever made by ABBA.
你甚至蒐集 《阿巴合唱团》的每一张专辑
I'm complicated.
我是个复杂的人
Who knew there were so many sides to Jimmy Olsen?
谁晓得吉米欧森有这么多面?
Why? Do you have a problem with that?
怎么?你有意见吗?
Not at all. I love a man of mystery.
完全没有 我喜欢神秘的人
But I would keep the ABBA away from Lois.
最好别让露意丝 知道《阿巴合唱团》的事情
She's a Whitesnake girl...
她是听《白蛇合唱团》长大的女生
...and I don't think she'd understand this.
我想她无法了解这个
Oh, I don't think that Lois likes any side of me.
我认为露意丝 不会喜欢我的任何一面
She's mad I didn't tell her the truth about Lex's arctic antics.
我没告诉她莱克斯的北极之旅 她现在还在生气
Yeah, Lois wins medals for holding a grudge.
没错,露意丝很会记恨
Don't worry, just a couple of weeks of walking around on eggshells...
别担心 只要再过几周小心点的日子
...and it'll all be over. - Ha, ha.
一切就都结束了
Great.
太好了
I guess we sort of skated over the conversation about boundaries.
我想我们忘了谈到 个人隐私的问题
Looks like I stumbled into the razor wire surrounding the Clark issue again.
看来我不小心 碰到克拉克问题
I knew that he was your first love. I just never knew you felt like this.
我知道他是你的初恋 但不晓得你的感觉如此深刻
It's ancient history.
这早就是过去式了
I wrote that when I was 15.
我写的时候才十五岁
I've told you before, Clark is my best friend, and that's all.
我已经告诉过你 克拉克是我的好朋友,如此而已
"I'm the girl of your dreams masquerading as your best friend."
我是你梦中的女孩 以好友的身分做为掩饰
You realize I'm living my biggest nightmare.
你知道 这就是我最大的恶梦
Jimmy, it was a schoolgirl crush.
吉米,这只是小女孩的喜欢
And to be perfectly honest, this constant insecurity about Clark...
老实说 因为克拉克产生的不安全成
...is really starting to wear thin.
已经越来越无聊了
Every time I try and leave it in the past...
每次我想让 事情随风而逝的时候
...it just keeps making its way into the present.
它总是不断地出现提醒我
L...
我…
I don't know what else I can do.
我不晓得还能做什么
Why don't you start by asking yourself why you never said these things to me?
你何不问问自己 何以不曾对我说过这些话?
This arrived this morning.
今天早上送来的
"Meet me at the Ace of Clubs."
跟我在梅花A见面
Oliver sure hasn't lost his flare for the dramatic.
奥利佛还是不改他戏剧化的风格
You'll have him eating out of your hand.
你可以让他尝尝苦头
Thank him for the dress, but send my regrets.
谢谢他的礼物 恕我不能赴约
Well, talk about being fashion-forward...
穿得真是时尚
...but I'm afraid you've crashed the wrong disco.
恐怕你走错舞厅了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表