This shadow guy confessed to every killing in the last few weeks.
这个黑影家伙 已经坦承犯下每一件案子
What we think is a good instinct...
有时我们认为的直觉
...is just our mind trying to convince ourself of what we wanna believe.
只是大脑说服我们 企图相信的事物
He may be in custody, but that just means there's another psycho right around corner.
他或许已被狗留 但也意味着还有别的疯子在外头
I've been here working every night and I still have to do more.
我已经每晚在这里工作 我还需要做得更多
You can't allow yourself to get caught.
你不能被人发现
Combing through police blotters at your desk every night?
在你桌上每晚查看逮捕人犯记录簿?
Peeling back the sides of a bus in broad daylight?
大白天里剥掉公车的侧边
Speeding into a crowded bar? You're fixated on being a hero...
在拥挤的酒吧快速行进? 你急着要当一个英雄…
...not paying attention to who might be watching.
却忘记留意有谁在偷看
Is this your idea of a pep talk? It's not my identity that's at risk.
这是你替我打气的方法吗? 不是我的身分有暴露的危险
Every day, I have to run faster and faster interference...
每一天 我都必须很快阻止…
...on these Good Samaritan reports.
那些关于好人英雄的报告
It just means I'm doing my job.
这更说明了我有尽责
Just have to make sure no one sees my face.
只要小心 别让人看到脸就行
Well, you can't be sure of that unless you plan to put on a mask.
这点你也不能确定 除非你戴着面罩
You're joking, right?
你在开玩笑,对吧?
You are not in Smallville anymore, Clark.
你已经不在小镇上了 克拉克
Metropolis has millions of people walking the streets...
大都会每天都有数百万的人 在街道上行走
...every one of them watching for a miracle.
每个人都在期待一个奇迹
To change their lives, to give them hope.
改变他们的生活 给他们希望
You are that miracle.
你就是那个奇迹
And it's just a matter of time before someone discovers that.
被人发现,只是迟早的事
I'll be more careful.
我会更小心点
Hey, Clark.
嘿,克拉克
Perfect. None of your fellow comrades... They don't wanna give me the time of day.
太好了,警官,你的同事们… 他们都推说没有时间
But you look like you're a thinking-outside-of-the-box kind of guy.
但你看来是个思想开放的人
There's, uh, a mystery hero roaming the streets of Metropolis.
有个神秘英雄 就在大都会街道上行侠仗义
Scout's honor. Out of nowhere, these tires come floating through the air.
突然冒出来做好事 轮胎会漂浮在半空中
This guy gets knocked around like a Ping-Pong ball.
这个人把坏人打的落花流水
Slow down.
慢慢说
Olsen. James Olsen, photographer, Daily Planet.
欧森,我叫詹姆士欧森 《星球日报》的摄影师
Well, James, uh, adrenaline can play strange games with a person.
詹姆士,肾上腺素 也会对人体开这种玩笑
Ha, ha. Oh, no, no, he's... He's real.
不,他是真有其人
I know it.
我知道
I hope you're right. We could use the help.
希望你说得对 我们的确用得着他
When you get some hard evidence...
等你有更多证据
...I'll be more than glad to continue this conversation.
我们不妨再继续聊聊
Evening, Mr. Olsen.
晚安了,欧森先生
Mr. Kent.
肯特先生
I'm gonna prove that this guy exists, C.K.
我会证明这个人的确存在 克拉克
He's out there.
他就在外头
You look a little uncomfortable.
你看起来不太舒服的样子
You're not a lawyer. I'll take that as a compliment.
你不是律师 我会当成你在赞美我
Congratulations on your Page 1.
恭喜你上了头版
It's nice to have your work recognized...
这么多年来 躲在阴影里,当个乖宝宝
...after so many years being the good little boy in the shadows.
很高兴终于有人正视我的存在
You have more admirers than you think.
你的爱慕者 比你想的还要多
My boss, Miss Mercer, has been gathering a small group of talent, if you're game.
我的老板,玛瑟小姐 一直在找一群有才能的人
You've read my list of accomplishments.
你已经看过我的成就了
I'm not interested in sharing top billing. Cut the bravado.
我没有兴趣跟别人分享 别再虚张声势了
You didn't commit all those murders.
并非所有案子都是你干的
You're just a copycat looking for attention.
你只是个抄袭者 想要引人注意
Cops haven't found this yet...
警方还没发现这件事
...but we have security footage of you at an arcade during one of the crimes.
但我们的监视录影带 发现你在犯罪现场的骑楼下
It's a crime I'm sure you've studied if you were looking to mimic the real killer.
那是你在研究犯罪手法的时候
You remember the nun at Saint Vincent's, crushed to death.
你还记得圣文生之家的修女 被压死的
That surveillance time code must have been wrong, because that was me.
监视录影带的时间一定搞错了 因为都是我♥干♥的
Really?
是吗?
Then I suppose you can tell me where her missing onyx crucifix is.
那么你不妨告诉我 失踪的十字架项链在哪儿?
The one on the rosary.
玫块经的十字架
You didn't kill her.
你没有杀她
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表