If that's the case, someone higher up in the force needs to know about this.
如果这是真的 一定要让更高层的人得知才行
And you think someone on the force is just gonna open up to you, a reporter?
你觉得他们会和你谈吗? 你是个记者
Clark, these guys protect their own.
克拉克,他们会保护自己人的
Jones is fighting for his life.
琼斯正在挣扎着要活下来
I'm not gonna let who did this hide behind their badge.
我不会让此人躲在他的警徽后面的
All right. If we're gonna sneak you across this thin blue line...
好吧,如果我们要把你送进那里
...you're gonna need something more substantial than just a press pass.
你会需要一个 比记者证件更实质的东西了
Danny boy.
丹尼男孩
You all set for your new sidekick?
准备好迎接你的新伙伴了吗?
He was born ready.
他早就准备好了
Besides, who could resist this handsome face?
更何况谁能拒绝这张英俊的脸呢?
Better than looking at his ugly mug all day.
总比整天看着他来的好
Give him hell, Danny.
给他好好上一课吧,丹尼
Come on, let's go.
好了,走吧
You the transfer from Coast City?
你是从海岸城转过来的?
Joe, ready to save the world?
乔,准备要去拯救世界了吗?
That's quite a sweet tooth you got there.
你还满爱吃糖果的
Yeah.
是啊
Got them for my kid last Halloween, now I can't stop eating the things.
上个万圣节给我孩子买♥♥的 现在我自己却爱上了
He loves banana. Root beer's the only one worth effort.
他喜欢香蕉口味 所以留下了一堆的沙士口味
Help yourself.
你想吃就自己拿吧
What's the matter? Don't they have squad cars in Coast City?
怎么了? 在海岸城没有警车吗?
I guess I'm not used to riding in one so nice.
我想我没有习惯开这么好的车
Nice?
好?
Good to see you got a sense of humor. You're gonna need that here.
很开心你还有点幽默 在这里非常需要这些
Let's hope you live long enough to catch that surf again.
只希望你可以活得够久
There was a detective that got shot, right? What's his name?
上次有个警探被枪杀,对吗? 他叫作什么名字?
Jones?
琼斯?
Yeah, well, that might be a headline back where you come from.
也许从你来的地方会是个头条
But here, some detective getting plugged is just another day in Metropolis.
但是在大都会这里 警♥察♥被枪杀是很平常的事情
Blood on a badge is blood on a badge, right?
只不过血沾上了警徽,对吗?
No matter what city you're in.
不管是哪个城市都一样
Wearing this badge is like putting a bull's-eye right over your heart.
戴上警徽就像是 叫歹徒瞄车你的心脏开枪
Meanwhile, we got these costumed idiots running around...
同时我们还有一些爱装扮的家伙
...getting in our way, taking all the credit.
阻碍我们的工作,抢走功劳
The Green Arrow, the Red-Blue Blur.
绿箭客、红蓝幻影
The Great Pumpkin.
像是《大南瓜》
Yeah.
是啊
You think they do more harm than good?
你认为他们造成很大的困扰?
What I know is that cops got rules, capes don't.
我只知道警♥察♥按照守则做事 带着彼风是没有守则的
WOMAN [OVER RADIO]: Metro Adam 13, 10-30 in progress...
大都会13号♥,要求援助
...550 South Broad, respond, code three.
南区550号♥,回应,马上支援
Ten-four, Dispatch.
好的,分局
Junkie's hitting the pharmacy again.
毒虫又在抢劫药局了
Just someone I'm looking for.
只是我在找的一个人
All right, you ready to see how we do it in the big city?
你准备好要看看 我们大城市是怎么办案的吗?
Make sure everyone's okay.
确保大家都没事
DANNY: Metro P.D. Stop!
大都会警♥察♥,站住!
WOMAN: Hey!
嗨
DANNY: Stop right there.
站在那里
Hold it!
站住
You run track, Fordman?
你知道捷径?福曼
A little here and there.
侥幸商L找到的
Guess I owe you one.
我欠了你一次
DANNY: You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持缄默
Anything you say can and will be used against you...
你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
LANA: I'm uploading the files we Wi-Fied from Tess' drives.
我正在从泰丝的硬碟上传资料
Transmitting data to you now.
资料传送给你了
Unknown?
身分不明?
CLARK: Hey.
嗨
Who are you, Warrior Angel?
你是谁,天使战士?
No. I'm the Red-Blue Blur.
不,我是红蓝幻影
It's a losing battle.
我真拿他没办法
Don't worry, Dad. He'll grow out of it.
别担心,做爸爸的,他会长大的
You must be Joe. I'm Danny's wife, Suzie.
你一定是乔 我是丹尼的老婆,苏西
Hi. It's nice to meet you in person.
很开心终于认识你
In person?
终于?
You are not still carrying that picture around?
你还随身带着那张照片?
He's had that thing since senior year.
从大学之后他就一直带着那张照片
BO Y: Dad.
爸爸
You all right?
你还好吗?
DANNY: You want the ambulance?
你想要我叫救护车吗?
Thanks for looking out for him today.
谢谢你今天帮了他一把
Losing his partner really tore him up.
失去他的搭档真的让他很难过
It's good to know that someone's still got his back out there.
很开心知道他还有人可以依靠
How long did they ride together? Since they graduated the academy.
他们在一起多久了? 自从警校毕业之后
One day they both went out, and only Danny came home.
有天他们一起出去 只有丹尼回来
Mike always thought he was bulletproof.
麦可一直以为自己是防弹的
Now every night I hold my breath waiting for him to walk through that door.
现在每晚我都要担心着等他回来
We just need him more.
我们非常需要他
SIMMONS: Hey, Fordman.
嗨,福曼
Rookie really earned his keep today.
菜鸟今天真是好运
And us.
还有我们
We all made it home safe.
我们都安全回家了
May we all be as lucky tomorrow.
希望我们明天还这么好运
Excuse me.
不好意思
It's too bad all of us weren't so lucky.
很难过有人没有办法这么幸运
You know, with what happened with Jones.
你知道的,琼斯的事情
Yeah.
是
Yeah, you know.
是啊
The damn shame is, nobody knew the guy.
很遗憾的是没有人认识他
Ask anyone in his precinct.
你可以去问每个在分局中的人
Lone wolf like Jones, you know, he stands out from the pack...
像琼斯这种独行侠 你知道他自己一个人站到前线
...and that's not a good thing.
这不会是个好事
Safety in numbers?
一大群人比较安全?
Well, I wasn't making light when I said we're all brothers.
我并不是在假装,说我们都是兄弟
Hard to stick your neck out for a guy you don't know.
只是你很难去 替一个不认识的人档子弹
Isn't that what police officers are supposed to do?
难道这不是警♥察♥该做的吗?
Can you believe the stones on this guy?
你们听到他刚才说什么了吗?
Good for you, Joe. Good for you.
很好,乔,很好
Listen, you keep your eyes on the street.
听着,你只要注意着街上的事
And you leave the detective work to the desk jockeys.
把侦探的事情交给别人吧
And don't be stupid like Jones.
别像琼斯一样愚蠢
Always wear your vest.
永远都要穿上防弹背心
Fordman, we gotta go.
福曼,我们得走了
I guess I'm not as good a judge of character as I thought.
我想我不像想像中的这么会看人
It seems that you stole some sensitive information from me.
看样子你偷了我一些机密的文件
And I thought we were bonding.
我以为我们有了什么共同点
Rain check on girls' night?
下次再谈女孩的心事?
You know, it's nice to finally see what Lex saw in you.
很开心终于看到莱克斯眼中的你
You're stunning...
你很棒
...and devious.
却很偏激
What Lex saw in me...
莱克斯所看到的我
...was an equal.
是和他平等的人
Someone that he couldn't control.
他不能控制的人
Really?
是吗?
I guess I shouldn't send my condolences about the miscarriage then.
我想我不需要对于流产致上遗憾了
It gave me the perspective I needed to see Lex for who he really is.
这给了我机会 去见到莱克斯的真面目
I know he thought that was the only way to keep you...
我知道他以为这样才能留你下来
...but he always loved you.
但是他始终爱的是你
When you stole the data, you corrupted our files and we've lost everything.
当你偷走资料,你毁了档案 我们失去了所有的一切
Prometheus is the one chance Lex has at survival...
波麦瑟斯是 莱克斯可以存活的唯一机会
...and I won't let you jeopardize that.
我不能让你也毁了这个
Got you a little present, Danny.
送你一个礼物,丹尼
Looks who's surfaced.
看看谁出现了
Listen. I got acquitted, all right?
听着,我被释放了,好吗?
The judge let me off, no strings attached, all right?
法官让我走的 没有附带条款,好吗?
You got off on a technicality, you piece of trash cop killer.
是体制让你自♥由♥的 你这个杀♥警♥♥察♥的垃圾
Do you have any idea what you did to my partner's family?
你知道你对了我搭档的家人 做了什么吗?
And what you did to me?
还有你对我做了什么吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表