He wasn't meant to die.
他本来不该死
I owe him this.
这是我欠他的
I know the rules.
我知道规则
A life for a life.
一命抵一命
I have to make it right.
我要恢复一切
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
Your father would want you to give up the life he gave you to bring him back?
难道你父亲会希望 你放弃他给你的生命让他回来?
What would you know about losing the one man who made you who you are?
你怎么可能知道 失去一个造就你的人的感觉是什么?
The day that I lost my father...
我失去父亲的那一天
...I thought my world would never be the same.
我以为我的世界再也不一样
It felt like something had been ripped away from me forever.
感觉就好像某样东西 从我身上永远被撕开了
But I had to let him go.
但我必须让他走
Chloe!
克洛
No. No, it was supposed to be me.
不,本来应该是我才对
We don't get to choose.
我们没得选择
But we do get to choose how we live the life that we've been given.
但我们可以选择如何活在 我们被给予的生命里
I'm finally the man that my father wanted me to be.
我终于成为 我父亲希望我成为的人
Who does your father want you to be?
你父亲希望你变成什么样的人?
I'm sorry.
对不起
Close the door.
关上门
Chloe?
克洛
Peace offering for missing your party.
我送早餐给你赔罪来了
Casualties of being a hero.
做英雄的代价
Not everyone could have punched through Zatanna's whammy and saved the day.
不是每个人都能说服萨塔娜 拯救大家
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你,我一定做不到
Thank you for reminding me who I really am.
谢谢你提醒我 我到底是谁
Yeah, I guess rebooting your superhero OS rekindled the Chloe-fire.
要重肢你的超级英雄作业系统 还是得有克洛才行
Looks like, uh, hero-support isn't just a day job anymore.
看来英雄的助手 得工作不打烊才行了
And for that...
因此…
...we eat bagels.
我们来吃贝果吧
Do you remember everything?
你记得一切吗?
If you're referring to the just-the-facts-ma'am routine...
如果你指的是 那个只有每天例行的公事
...it did feel as though a weight had been lifted.
真的觉得如释重负
It must have been hard to harness up again.
要重新振作一定很难
To be honest, a life without responsibility kind of felt empty.
老实说,没有责任成的 生活相当空洞
I mean, this is who I am, Chloe.
这就是真正的我,克洛
Every morning, I wake up with a purpose.
每天早上 我都是有目的的醒来
Yeah, you're not the only one who saw the world through irony-colored glasses.
你不是唯一这么想的人
Why'd you wait so long to tell me what was going on?
为何你等了这么久 才告诉我你的想法?
Let's face it, Clark, my life has been a little less than desirable lately.
老实说,克拉克 我的生活近来太不顺遂
I mean, with Jimmy and everything. Chloe...
包括吉米跟其他一切… 克洛
And I can't deny there's an appeal to the dynamic duo's weekly adventures.
我不能否认 被你们俩搭档的动力所吸引
Well, you haven't missed much.
你并没有错过什么
Things haven't exactly been smooth between us lately.
我们之间 最近其实并不顺利
I know you don't wanna open a can of Kryptonian worms by telling her your secret.
我知道你不想告诉她克普顿的秘密
But whether you like it or not, Lois Lane is a part of your life now.
但不管你喜不喜欢 露意丝蓝恩是你生活的一部分
And considering the nonstop puppy dog eyes you give her...
想想你看着她的眼神
...I'm guessing you don't mind much at all.
我猜你并不介意
Clark, just because you were burned once...
克拉克 你不能因为被蛇咬过一次
...doesn't mean that you can't give it a second chance.
就连绳子都不敢碰了
Are we still talking about me...
我们现在说的是我…
...or are we talking about you and Jimmy?
还是你跟吉米?
Touche.
一针见血
Okay, I'm talking about neither of us living in the past.
好,我是说我们俩 都不应该再活在过去
You can never be who you wanna be...
如果你一直回想过去的事
...if you're always looking over your shoulder at what could have been.
你永远无法真正向前走
Cheers to that.
彼此互勉
What is this, you drop by to kick my ass again?
怎么了? 又想来修理我?
It was so much fun for me the first time.
第一次还蛮有趣的
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I just... Bound by steel.
我只是… 被钢筋绑着
That's what you said to me, backwards. Bound by steel.
那就是当时你对我说的话 被钢筋绑着反着说
I had plenty of time to mull that over when you, uh, left me there...
你走了以后 我有很多时间左思右想
...strung up to either die or have my identity revealed.
你把我留在那里等死 或是身分被暴露
I can't ever totally make it up to you or your friends...
我无法完全补偿你跟你的朋友
...but I'd like to try to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.
但我希望 这种事情不要再发生
Here's a thought:
不妨这样
Don't do it again.
别再出现了
Hold on a second.
等等
I know how difficult the sacrifices you made must have been.
我知道你的牺牲有多么困难
Especially considering how hell-bent you were on getting what you wanted.
特别是你那么意志坚定的 想得到你要的东西
Well, anyway, in the end, you made the tough choice...
无论如何 最后你下了这个艰难的决定
...and, um, I can respect that.
我为此尊重
Just know that there are far more dangerous people out there in the world than me...
这个世界上 还有比我更危险的人物
...people with much greater control of the genuinely nasty magics than I do.
拥有更可怕魔法的人
So...
那么…
...if you ever run into my kind of mischief again...
如果你碰到的话
...call me...
跟我联络
...and wherever I am, this time I'm on your side.
不管我在那里 这一次我会站在你这边
So I guess this means you're taking your show on the road.
我猜你打算上路巡回演出
Thinking about taking a little bit of time off to do some light reading.
我想休息一段时间 看看书
If I'm ever gonna do my father proud...
如果我想令我父亲骄傲
...I've got a lot of catching up to do.
我还得更加用功才行
So...
那么…
...what is this, exactly? Some kind of magic spell to summon you?
这到底是什么? 某种魔咒可以呼唤你?
I just hold it up, say your name a couple times and, uh, poof, you appear?
我只要拿在手中叫你的名字 你就会立刻出现?
It's my phone number.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
[WHISPERS] Of course it is.
当然
Is there something on your mind, Lois?
你在想什么,露意丝?
So how long did it take for you to realize that I wasn't my usual, charming self?
你到底花了多少时间 才认出那个人并不是我?
Well, I have to admit, I should have picked up on it sooner.
我必须承认 我应该早点认出来才对
You weren't as bossy as usual...
你不像平常一样跋扈
...and Chloe let me drive.
克洛还让我开车
Well...
那么…
...little blond sources tell me that you don't mind my assertive flair.
我的消息告诉我 你并不介意我的霸道
Let me see it.
让我看看
Lois, I don't know what you're talking about.
露意丝 我不晓得你在说什么
You have a terrible poker face, Smallville.
你太不懂得唬人了 乡巴佬
Give me. Give me.
给我看
Who would have known you were this sentimental?
谁知道你居然这么重感情?
I think we should hang it up so that everyone can see it.
我想应该挂起来 让大家看看
This is a memento from my first day on the job.
这是我上班第一天的纪念品
And a constant reminder there's only one Lois Lane.
随时提醒我 这世上只有一个露意丝蓝恩
You better believe it.
最好是这样
Big night?
今晚有约?
Hmm, yeah, this guy in first class asked me out and I figured, why the hell not, right?
头等舱有个人邀我出去 我想有何不可呢?
Right.
没错
What about you? Big plans?
你呢?有何计划?
Uh, I'm just gonna hang around here, you know, follow up on a few things.
我想留下来 整理一下东西
Want me to call if anything comes through the wire?
有事情发生你要我通知你吗? 看你有没有空
You mean if you wanna stand me up again?
你是说如果你想再放我一次鸽子吗?
Lois, that was...
露意丝,那个是…
A mistake. Agreed. Why don't we just table this whole...
误会,我懂 我们何不…
...office-thrown-together-in-the-trenches- sparks thing, okay?
收拾起这种办公室火花,如何?
Back to basics, keep the game on the field.
回到基本面 专心报导工作
Yeah, that's a good rule.
这点子不错
You should add that to the list.
不妨加入你的清单里
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Ready as you are.
跟你一样
Chloe...
克洛
...this will mean leaving your old life as a reporter behind.
这意味着将你的记者梦 抛在脑后
You sure you wanna say goodbye to that forever?
你肯定要这么做吗?
Yesterday, I wouldn't have been able to answer that question...
昨天我可能还无法 回答这个问题
...but after spending the day at the Daily Planet, I realized...
但在《星球日报》待了一天之后
...that's someone else's life.
我了解到那是别人的生活
Interesting. Everyone seems to have so much clarity...
真有趣 在跟萨塔娜交过手之后
...after a dose of the Zatanna dust.
大家似乎都更清楚了
Almost makes me wish I had my turn at the magic lamp too.
几乎让我也想有此魔术经历
I'll save you the heel blisters.
我想你可以免了
You already know what you really want.
你已经知道你想要什么了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表