剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
那就关我的事
very much my business.
怎么回事 哈莉
What's going on, Harlee?
今天早上你拿枪指着米格尔的脑袋
This morning you put a gun in Miguel's face,
而现在却因二十万美元对我撒谎
and now you're lying to me about $200,000 in cash.
那是我的钱
It's my money.
好吧 我积攒下的钱
All right, everything I've saved.
我把钱给米格尔 让他别再烦我们
I'm paying Miguel to leave us alone.
你可不会这么傻
You're smarter than that.
我不是征求你的批准
Well, I'm not asking your permission.
你怎么知道他不会拿了钱也不走
What makes you think he won't just take it and stay?
因为他如果不走 我就要他好看
Because if he stays, I'll hurt him.
你第一次确实陷害了他
You did frame him the first time.
我以前就告诉过你
I told you before,
我不是什么好人
I'm a bad person.
你选择不去相信
You chose not to believe it,
而我任由事情发生
and I chose to let it happen
因为我喜欢你看我的样子
because I love the way that you look at me.
我只是在试图理解这一切
I'm just trying to wrap my head around all this.
回到你格林威治的金发未婚妻身边吧
Go back to your blonde fiance in Greenwich.
我的城府对于你来说太深了
There's too much street in me for you.
这是米格尔想要的
Miguel's expecting this.
这不是礼物
It's not a gift.
这是一笔付款
It's a payment.
他知道我要买♥♥什么
He knows what I'm buying.
哈莉
Harlee?
哈莉 求你了
Harlee, please.
我抛下你一人十年了
For ten years I left you alone,
但现在我见到了她
but now that I've met her,
我想了解我的孙女
I--I want to know my granddaughter.
你眼看你儿子一次又一次打得我鼻青脸肿
You watched your son repeatedly break my face,
你连动个手指头帮我都不肯
and didn't lift a finger to help.
难道我会认为对克里斯蒂娜不会一样
Why would I think it'd be any different for Cristina?
母亲会为了保护孩子做出糟糕的事情
A mother will do terrible things to protect her child.
你现在一定能理解的
Surely you understand that now.
你不是在保护他 罗瑞拉
You didn't protect him, Lorena.
你是造就了他
You enabled him.
离克里斯蒂娜远点
Stay away from Cristina.
沃兹尼亚克队长
Lieutenant Wozniak,
哈莉说你会来
Harlee said you'd be stopping by.
欢迎来到卡迪第一地下室银行
Welcome to Caddie's first bank of the basement.
我是来取钱的
I'm here to make a withdrawal.
我们准备好大干一场了 哈莉
We're about to let slip the dogs of war, Harlee.
我们就需要一个地址
All we need is an address.
我没有我所保证的东西
I don't have what I promised.
你在告诉我你失败了
You telling me you failed?
我在告诉你我要投降了
I'm telling you that I'm submitting.
那是你一直想要的 对吧
That's what you always wanted anyway, right?
你赢了
Well, you win.
-投降是什么意思 -唐尼不见了
- Define submit. - Donnie's gone.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where.
林克莱特出国了
Linklater's out of the country
而沃兹尼亚克不回我电♥话♥
and Wozniak's not returning my calls.
那你就是什么也没有咯
So you don't have anything?
这么说也不太准确
That's not exactly true.
我有你的钱
I have your money...
我也愿意放弃我的豁免协议
And I'm willing to trade my immunity deal
来换取我队员的自♥由♥
for my crew's freedom.
如果我不干呢
If I say no?
那我就把钱烧了 你什么也得不到
Then I burn the money and you get nothing.
一千两百万 为什么不逃
12 million dollars. Why not run?
我有想过
I thought about it.
然后我想到了这会
Then I thought about the message
给我女儿一种怎样的信♥号♥♥
that I'd be sending to my daughter.
她要如何承担自己犯下错误的责任
How's she ever gonna take responsibility
如果我不去承担
for her mistakes if I don't?
听着 我会把钱的地址发给你
Look, I'll text you an address for the cash.
你可以去取走然后逮捕我
You can pick it up and arrest me there.
哈莉
Harlee?
得走了 斯塔尔
Got to go, Stahl.
我要去和某人道别了
I got to say good-bye to somebody.
哈莉
Harlee?
我们要在30分钟内把人手准备好
We got to have all that lined up within 30 minutes.
我们能否加多两名探员
Can we add two more agents to that?
你去准备 在指挥中心见我
Why don't you pull it up, meet me in the command center, okay?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我等会来见你们
I'll meet you guys in a minute.
贝克要跟我聊
Baker needed to talk to me.
我想这不仅仅是聊
Mmm, well, I think it's more than just a talk.
你有一颗好心 陈探员
You got a good heart, Agent Chen,
但悔恨可以很危险
but remorse can be dangerous.
它可以导致你做出不理智的决定
It can lead to unwise decisions.
你告诉了她昨晚的事了
Did you tell her about last night?
没有
No, no.
我是绅士
I'm a gentleman,
但报告不稳定的行为是我的责任
but it is my duty to report unstable behavior.
不稳定
Unstable?
你的伤感是个问题 陈探员
Your grief is a problem, Agent Chen.
我是说 你崩溃了
I mean, you fell apart,
一个人走进你所监视的仓库
and a man walked into that warehouse
屠♥杀♥了一名人♥质♥
you were surveilling and butchered a hostage.
不在我的视野之内
I had no line of sight.
你知道的
You know that.
我已经对
I expressed concerns
继续让他配合的风险表达过担忧
about the risk of keeping him in play.
失败是个孤儿 对吧
Failure is an orphan, isn't it?
是你搞砸了这次行动
You botched this operation,
斯塔尔探员 不是我
Agent Stahl, not me.
像这样的无理指责
Wild accusations like that
里面的人只会听出你的绝望
are just gonna sound desperate in there.
你告诉我这个案子会成就我
You tell me this case is gonna make me,
然后你明知我是你的替罪羊
and then you have sex with me already knowing
还跟我做♥爱♥
I'd be your fall guy.
你内心其实明白这样是最好的
Look, deep down you know this is best.
你很聪明 茉莉
You're smart, Molly,
面对事实吧 你的直觉不咋的
but let's face it, you don't have a killer instinct.
如果这就是你我的区别
Well, if that's what separates me from you,
那幸好我没有
thank God I don't.
你在执法部门的经历
Your law enforcement experience
会对私人机构很有价值
will be invaluable in the private sector.
茉莉
Molly.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我能从你脸上看出来
I can see it on your face.
看来我没能完善你这门技术
Guess I haven't perfected your technique yet.
你能再给我一次机会吗
Can you give me another shot?
保证我会讲真话
Promise I'll tell the truth.
我还没脱离你的监护
Well, I haven't got a chance
你就说吧
to be emancipated yet, so go for it.
好
Okay.
米格尔确实向我施暴
Miguel did beat me...
整整两年
for two years.
他把我推下楼梯那次差点杀了我
When he pushed me down those stairs, he almost killed me.
他差点杀了我们俩
He almost killed both of us...
我当时就发誓
and I swore right then
我绝不会让他像对待我那样
that I would never let him do to you
对待你
what he did to me.
这没道理
It just doesn't make sense.
他现在为什么要伤害我
Why would he want to hurt me now?
他对我很好
He's been nothing but nice to me.
你不能相信施暴者 克里斯蒂娜
You can't trust an abuser, Cristina, all right?
他们利用你的一切弱点
They take everything that you hate about yourself
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表