剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
有人想伤害你 我真的很难过
It kills me that somebody's trying to hurt you.
真的很遗憾发生了这一切
I'm so sorry this is happening.
你知道 为了你 我什么都愿意做
You know I'd do anything for you.
把衣服穿好
Get dressed.
你确定不想再来一块吗
Hey, you sure you don't want another slice?
-谢谢 -你该得的
- Thank you. - Hey, you earned it.
因为你工作很努力
'cause you worked hard.
这个
Here.
你可以拿一个
You can have one.
都不认识你表哥
Didn't even know your cousin.
你会喜欢他的
You would have liked him.
葬礼在明天 你来吧
The funeral is tomorrow. You could come.
好了 我们走吧 送你回家
Okay. That's enough. Let's go ahead and get you home.
-好 -在门口等我
- Okay. - Wait for me by the door.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
我们还能再见面吗
Can I see you again?
你捐了很多钱
You donated a lot of money.
为什么
Why?
我熟知那痛苦的滋味
I'm familiar with tragedy.
他说得对
He's right, you know.
你会喜欢他的
You would have liked him.
英年早逝
这里是911 您有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
我看到一个人
I'd like to report a body
在绿点大桥下的河边
near the water under the Greenpoint bridge.
是个年轻人 一动不动
He's a young man, and he's not moving.
他还活着吗
Can you tell if he's alive?
也许只是昏迷过去了
Maybe unconscious?
他死了
He's deceased.
得叫法医
You're gonna want a coroner.
你好 吉诺
What's up, Gino?
沃兹尼亚克刚走进一家酒吧
Wozniak just walked into a bar.
盯着他
Stay on him.
有动作就通知我
Tell me if he moves.
等等
Wait, wait.
你父母很快就会到
Your parents will be here soon.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
你知道我住在哪儿
You know where I live?
我可是个警探
I'm a detective.
你说如果你的前任未婚妻
You said you thought your ex-fiancee
看到我们一起在外面 可能会生气
might be upset if she saw you out with me,
我想不如我们就待在家里
So I thought maybe we could stay in.
你给我做了晚饭
You made me dinner?
我女儿做的
Well, my daughter did.
但我很开心抢了这份功劳
But I'm happy to take credit.
虽然我很愿意跟你共进晚餐
Look, um, as much as I'd like to finish our meal,
但我有点担心 如果让你进来
I'm a little worried letting you in
可能会越过那条工作上的界限
might cross that line between professional
你懂的
and, you know...
你觉得那条界限到底在哪儿
Where do you think that line might be, exactly?
这儿吗
Here?
这儿
Here?
差不多就是那儿
Yeah, probably about there. Yeah.
请随意 别拘束
Make yourself at home.
我是极简主义者
I'm kind of a minimalist.
未婚妻把家具都搬走了 是吧
Fiancee took all the furniture, huh?
对
Yeah.
说实话 大部分都是她的
Well, to be fair, most of it was hers.
真不错 她把炉子留给你了
Well, nice of her to leave you the stove.
她还忘了把我的经典西部电影合辑带走
She also forgot to take my classic cowboy movie collection.
-她一定走得很匆忙 -没错
- She must have been in a hurry. - Yeah.
我喜欢老电影
I love old movies.
黑白电影
Something about black and white.
感觉生活好像简单了些
Feels like life was simpler somehow.
是吗
Yeah?
我想提议咱们一起看一部 可是
I'd say we could watch one, but...
她把电视带走了
She took the TV?
我们恐怕得想点其他事情来做了
Guess we'll have to think of something else to do.
-想玩拼字游戏吗 -吻我
- Feel like playing scrabble? - You could kiss me.
对 你的主意好多了
Yeah. Your idea is way better.
真的吗
I don't know.
拼字游戏也很好玩
Scrabble's pretty fun.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表