剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I heard one of your men took a tumble yesterday.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
你们昨晚遇到一个波多黎各小孩了吗
Did you guys come across a Puerto Rican kid last night?
每天晚上都有 队长
Try every night, lieutenant.
这个眼睛给打青了
This one was left with a shiner.
对 昨晚在公园搞狂欢的那群人里的
Oh, yeah, one of those bangers in the park.
喝得烂醉 抽嗨了 到处打人
Uh, drunk, high, throwing punches.
教训了他一下
Punk got his ass whipped.
有个人和他同伴一起走了
Someone left with one of his buddies.
估计是买♥♥卖♥♥谈崩了
Deal gone bad, probably.
有缴获毒品吗
Did you get a decent drug seizure out of it?
为什么关心这个
Why the concern?
最近贩毒越来越猖狂
We've just been seeing increased activity.
我们到的时候他们吵起来了
Uh, they were brawling when we got there.
几个人还没交易就已经跑了
A few guys took off running before anything changed hands.
打架的都散了 我们也追不了
We broke up the fight, couldn't give chase.
所以被打得鼻青脸肿的小孩
So neither of you have anything to do
跟你们没什么关系了
with the kid being black-and-blue?
我们警区事儿已经够多了
Our precinct's rough enough.
恕我直言 队长
With all due respect, lieutenant,
我们也不想给自己找麻烦
We don't have to go looking for trouble.
洛曼
Loman?
怎么了
Yeah?
你看见沃兹尼亚克了吗
You seen Wozniak?
从早上就没有见过他
Uh, not since this morning, no.
他让我帮萨珀斯坦的妈妈整理东西
He asked me to pack this up for Saperstein's mom.
确保没有正在调查的案件资料
Make sure there were no open files.
他妈妈也许会让你留一两件东西
You know, his mom would probably let you keep something.
她只剩下这些了
It's all she's got left.
我能做些什么吗
Hey, is there anything I can do?
当然
Yeah.
填个申请表
Fill out an application.
29警区的凶案组需要人手
Homicide division down at the 29th has a need.
要做的不多
It's not as much action,
但你能做好
but you have the mind for it.
你想让我离开
You want me out of your way.
不
No.
我只是不想让你迷失自己
I just don't want you to lose yours.
避开这一切 洛曼
Steer clear of it all, Loman.
要我说
If you ask me,
整理萨珀斯坦的东西就是浪费时间
packing Saperstein's stuff's a waste of time.
就该一把火烧掉
You should just light a match to it.
我说 能不能尊重一下逝者
You know what? Have a little respect.
他是我们的朋友
He was our friend.
他跟联调局的人合作时
Yeah, well, the minute he started talking to the feds,
我就把他抛在脑后了
I put him in the rearview.
你也该这样
You should do the same.
如果是你呢 苔丝
What if it was you, Tess?
如果联调局拿你的孩子威胁你
What if the FBI was threatening to take your kids
逼你合作呢
if you didn't cooperate?
联调局绝不会认为我那么软弱
The FBI would never think I was weak enough
一开始就不会找我
to approach in the first place.
萨珀斯坦为了救一个孩子而死
Saperstein died to save a child.
因果报应[贱♥人♥]
Karma's a bitch.
确实有人是贱♥人♥
Well, someone here is.
你再说一遍
Say it again?
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
女士们 行了 开工了
Ladies, come on, the bell rang.
哈莉 过来
Harlee, come here.
回家吧
Go home.
你的情感已经变成
Your emotions are a liability
我们现在无法处理的不利因素
that we can't afford right now.
如果你再不控制的话 哈莉
If you don't keep them in check, Harlee--
怎么样
Or what?
你也要把我推下楼吗
You gonna throw me off a building?
希望你考虑清楚接下来要说的话
Let's think very carefully about what we say next.
有目击证人
There's a witness.
十年前有人看到丽塔·马丁被刺
A witness who saw Rita Martin get stabbed ten years ago.
有目击证人知道米格尔不是真正的凶手
A witness who knows that Miguel isn't the real murderer.
米格尔不会让他的复审就这么过去
Miguel wasn't gonna let his shot at a retrial go
而不努力争取一下的
without a last-minute Hail Mary.
他也许是找了自己的朋友为他说谎
He probably conned a friend of his to lie for him.
在法庭上不会站住脚的
It's not gonna last a minute in court.
不 是真的
No, this is real.
纳瓦说有个女人打了911
Nava told me that there's some woman who made a 911 call.
如果她在现场看到科瓦奇了呢
What if she saw Kovach at the scene?
你知道有目击证人的事吗 沃兹
Do you know about a witness, Woz?
你想要官方的答案吗
You want the official answer?
我想要真♥相♥
The truth.
如果我告诉你就没法保护你了 哈莉
I can't protect you if I give it to you, Harlee.
如果外面有人
You can't protect either one of us
能证明米格尔没有杀人
if there's someone out there
你也不能保护我们
who can say that Miguel didn't do it.
我处理好了那个女人
I took care of her.
不会找到你身上的
It's not gonna touch you.
就像你处理好萨普一样吗
Oh, like you took care of Sap?
听着 这不是为了保护我们
You know what? This has never been about protection.
只是为了筹码
This is about leverage.
正是因为有了这筹码
Leverage that started the night
才有了那晚你说要帮我陷害米格尔
that you said you'd help me frame Miguel.
我也没看到你拒绝啊
I didn't see you put up much resistance!
我那时很年轻
I was young!
很脆弱
And vulnerable!
势单力孤
And alone!
你找到了可以控制我的机会
And you saw a window to manipulate me.
控制你做什么
Manipulate you to do what?
做什么
To do what?
你已经陷害了他
You'd already framed him.
我所做的只是救了你
I saved your ass is what I did.
十年前我就救了你 现在摆平了洛曼的事
I saved it ten years ago, I saved it with Loman shooting,
摆平了建筑工地的事
I saved it at the construction site,
也摆平了昨晚
and I saved it last night!
该死 拯救这个组都快成我的事业了
Hell, I can make a career out of saving this whole crew.
不 你所成就的事业只是
No, the only career that you've made
去收买♥♥人心
is collecting disciples
保护你不受外界侵扰好扮演上帝
to protect you from the world so you can play god.
好吧
Okay.
你在做什么
What're you doing?
她叫玛克辛·歌♥顿
Her name is Maxine Durden.
另外一名流浪少女
Another runaway.
受害人的朋友
She's a friend of the victim.
她亲眼看到了凶案
She saw the stabbing up close and personal.
过去十年里 我每隔一个月
I've been giving her $1,000 every other month
就给她寄一千美金 自己掏腰包
for ten years-- my money.
这就是她缄默的代价
That's the cost of her silence.
她的地址在这里
Her address is in there.
现在是你的问题了
Now she's your problem.
如果我真是利用你来扮演上帝 相信我
And if I was using you to play god, trust me--
在你和萨珀斯坦之间
between you and Saperstein,
我会选择一个不需要花那么多钱的
I would've picked a crew that cost me a lot less.
茉莉 地区检察官办公室有消息吗
Molly. Any word from the DA's office?
还没有 不过接待员已经厌烦我了
Not yet, but at least the receptionist hates me.
我打了三次电♥话♥
I've called three times.
算了 我自己给林肯打电♥话♥
Oh, forget it. I'll call Lincoln myself.
林肯不负责塞佩达的听证会
Oh, Lincoln's not prosecuting the Zepeda hearing.
案子交给助理地区检察官
The case was handed off to an ADA named...
詹姆斯·纳瓦负责
James Nava.
他也没给我回电♥话♥
He hasn't called me back, either.
和我最近约的五个蠢蛋一样没回电♥话♥
Just like the last five clowns I've dated.
你对叫曼尼的小子有多了解
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表