剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
因为他说你是个优秀的警探
because he said you were a good detective.
我从来没有做过那样的事
I never done anything like that before.
你有负担
You have a burden,
但是你倾诉给了正确的对象
but you're in the right place for it.
怎么了
What?
到底怎么了
What? Wh--wh--what?
别起来 没事
No, no. It's okay. Shh. Shh, shh, shh, shh.
唐尼·波普
Donnie Pomp.
沃兹尼亚克相信是他偷走了钱
Wozniak is convinced he stole the money.
准备用来买♥♥什么房♥地♥产♥
Something about a real estate deal that he needed it for.
给我时间 我会找到的
If you give me time, I will find it.
你知不知道唐尼·波普
Did you know that Donnie Pomp
把人♥质♥割喉了
slit your kidnapped guy's throat?
什么
What?
这是我第一次真正相信你
You know, it's the first time I've ever actually believed you,
哈莉
Harlee.
挺有意思的 你居然没说话
Funny how your mouth wasn't moving.
什么
What?
我为什么要费那么大劲
Why would I go to the trouble
把追踪器从货车上拿下来
of pulling the GPS from the van,
再把它安到装了钱的偷来的车上
and putting it with the money in the stolen car?
我为什么要来这里
Why would I even show up here?
你知道吗 哈莉
You know what, Harlee?
我真的一点都不在乎了
I really don't even care anymore.
他在楼下 陈探员马上把他带上来
He's downstairs. Agent Chen is bringing him up.
林克莱特
Linklater.
我们拘留了他
We've got him in custody.
等我们告诉他你是我们的线人
When we tell him that you are an asset
能证明他在这场抢劫中的角色
and can corroborate his role in this heist,
他就会供出手下所有的人
he's gonna give up everybody below him.
等我们抓到唐尼·波普以后
And when we have Donnie Pomp,
我们就会找出来他把钱藏在了哪里
we'll find out where he hid the money.
那我的队员呢
What about my crew?
你承诺过给他们豁免的
You promised me immunity for them.
没有 一定是沟通有问题
Um, no. That was some kind of miscommunication.
我和你说过那不可能
I told you that was impossible.
所有人都不行
They'll be implicated with everybody else.
但是我自♥由♥了
But I'm free?
我们严重怀疑你违反豁免协议
We have serious concerns you undermined our operation
破坏行动
in violation of your immunity deal.
还有待审查
It's under review.
盖尔 我发誓 拜托
Gail. I swear! Please!
盖尔
Gail!
等等
Wait!
你们需要我
You need me.
给我一个理由
Give me one reason why.
因为那不是林克莱特
Because that's not Linklater.
按住他
Hold him still.
-快停下 -他出血了
- Make it stop! - He's hemorrhaging.
你不是说他没事吗
I thought you said he was good.
我还说过他需要外科医生
I also said he needed a surgeon.
那随机应变啊
Well, then rise to the occasion!
用干净的纱布按着这里
Keep holding clean gauze here.
他来的路上就流了很多血
He lost a ton of blood on the way over here
现在失血更多了
and he's losing even more now.
好吧 也许我能找点儿来
All right, maybe I can get my hands on some.
你没听明白
You're not listening.
不管是哪儿出血 我都止不住了
Whatever is leaking, I can't patch up.
如果不送他去医院 他会死的
If he doesn't go to the hospital, he dies.
好 我送他去
All right. I'll take him.
我会带他去 图福 你跟我一起
I'll take him. Tufo, you're with me.
那苔丝怎么办
What do I do with Tess?
找个房♥间 付现金
Get a room, pay cash.
抬他起来 抬他起来 抬他起来
Get him up! Get him up! Get him up!
你知道 即使没有钱和林克莱特
You realize, even without the money or Linklater,
我也可以给沃兹尼亚克和唐尼定罪
I can make a solid case against Wozniak and Donnie?
你两天前在他办公室放的窃听器
The wire you dropped in his office two days ago?
他们谈论抢劫的事
They discussed the heist...
他们的关系
their relationship.
证据指向所有人
Put out the warrants on everybody.
如果你这么做 你永远找不到林克莱特
If you do that, you'll never find Linklater.
不管他的名字是什么
Or whatever his name is.
他可以冒充缉毒局探员
He posed as an active DEA agent.
我相信他有能力让自己消失
I'm sure he's capable of disappearing.
我们会审问唐尼·波普
We'll flip Donnie Pomp.
很好
Great.
如果他真的知道林克莱特的真实身份
If he even knows who Linklater's real identity is.
我知道沃兹尼亚克不知道
I know Wozniak doesn't.
你直接说你的建议
Why don't you get to your suggestion?
听着 即使你现在逮捕所有人
Look, if you round up everybody now,
你也只会得到间接证据
all you're gonna have is circumstantial evidence
也抓不到罪魁祸首 找不到钱
and no ringleader, no money.
听着
Look...
林克莱特就像鬼魂
Linklater's a ghost,
但是他给我们24小时找到那笔钱
But he gave us 24 hours to find the cash.
让我重回这个行动
Put me back in play.
如果我能找回钱 我可以把它放回原处
If I can find the money, I can put it in the same place
和唐尼 沃兹尼亚克一样
As Donnie, Wozniak,
不管这个林克莱特是谁
And whoever the hell this linklater is.
你们得到你们想要的一切
You get everything you wanted.
除了你的其他组员
Except the rest of your crew.
抓住林克莱特才是中大奖
Linklater is the brass ring.
如果你们抓不到他
You don't get him...
加上所有的附带损失
With all this collateral damage...
整个行动都是失败的
You know this whole operation goes down as a failure.
你可以走了
You can go.
你都搞清楚了
You sort things out?
没有 我只是不需要你了
No, I just don't need you anymore.
至少现在不需要
At least not for now.
我懂了
I see.
是吗
Do you?
是
Yeah.
所有人都在相互利用
Everybody uses everybody else.
不
No.
你错了
You're wrong.
有的人是利用者
Some people are users.
有的人被利用
Some people get used.
那我打赌你一定很享受自己是前者
And I bet you get a kick at being the former.
看你一脸的愧疚
Judging by the guilt on your face,
总比成为后者好多了
it's a hell of a lot better than being the latter.
我联♥系♥了一些老顾客
I hit up a few of our loyal businesses.
这可能要付点代价
It's gonna cost us,
但是紧要关头 我们有不在场证据
but push come to shove, we have an alibi.
联邦调查局盯着我们 哈莉
The Feds were on to us, Harlee.
我们已经到了紧要关头
Push already came to shove.
也许我们可以逃过这劫
We might get lucky.
有消息说洛曼被带走然后被放了
Word is Loman got picked up and released.
不能保证他没松口
No warrants suggest he kept his mouth shut.
但我们要尽快知道他们掌握了什么
But we need to know what they know...and fast.
安全的时候我会联♥系♥洛曼
I'll check in with Loman when it's safe.
与此同时 去拉什雷旅馆
In the meantime, go over to the Rushleigh Hotel.
到了那给琳达打电♥话♥
Call Linda when you get there.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
没有 只是有辆车在那周围绕来绕去
No, it's just a car that was circling around the block.
我让她带着克里斯蒂娜离开
I told her to take Cristina and go.
也许是我想多了
Could be nothing.
也许会是林克莱特 也可能是米格尔
Could be Linklater. Could be Miguel.
好了 说不定可能是唐尼
All right, it could be Donnie for that matter.
我们现在正处在错综复杂的状态下
We're in a lot of crosshairs right now.
不管怎样 我不想影响到我们的姑娘
Either way, I don't want this touching our girls.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表