剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
这样你就不用打这个电♥话♥
so you wouldn't have to make the call.
好了 我们快点
All right, let's make it quick.
是啊 快点 让贝克接电♥话♥
Yeah, let's. Get Baker on the phone.
贝克完全同意
Baker's fully briefed.
是吗 我们成员豁免权这事吗
She is? The immunity deals for my crew?
我要证实
I want confirmation.
我们谈的时候那些文书工作就已经签好了
That paperwork is being signed as we speak.
好啊 让贝克带着复印件来
Okay, send Baker back with copies.
听着 我知道
Look, okay, I understand.
你有点退缩了
Cold feet are to be expected here,
但是我们还有几个小时 离...
but we are hours away from--
你故意把萨普斯坦的豁免书
You deliberately backdated
往前填了两个星期
Saperstein's immunity papers by two weeks.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
区别
The difference?
如果你带走他时就注明日期
If you would've dated it when you picked him up
沃兹尼亚克就不会知道他是叛徒
Then Wozniak would've known he wasn't a rat.
你杀了他
You killed him!
哈莉 我没有杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone, Harlee.
我只是让沃兹尼亚克确信他的直觉是对的
I confirmed for Wozniak that his gut was right,
为了保护你
to protect you.
你伪造的文件把他变成了杀人犯
Your manufactured paperwork turned him into a murderer.
听听你在说什么
Listen to yourself.
在这些证据到沃兹尼亚克手里之前
Wozniak shoved Saperstein off that rooftop
他就把萨普斯坦推下屋顶了
before he could be bothered with any evidence.
萨普斯坦本该活着的
Saperstein was gonna live!
我已经说服沃兹尼亚克收手
I convinced Wozniak to stand down!
我派了特别探员在萨普斯坦屋外守候
And I posted a federal agent outside Saperstein's room.
是啊 又一个好策略
Yeah, another brilliant strategy.
听着 我没想到沃兹尼亚克
Well, I didn't bank on Wozniak
会疯狂到使用炸♥弹♥威胁
being insane enough to execute a bomb scare.
是你逼他到这步的
You pushed him to that!
不 你做了什么 我就做了什么
No, I did exactly what you did!
我放任沃兹尼亚克胡来
I let Wozniak be the monster he is.
别再这么做
Don't do that again.
哈莉 你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do, Harlee?
打电♥话♥给贝克
You gonna call Baker?
告发我
Gonna narc on me?
我做的所有决定她都批准了的
She approved every tactical decision I made.
每一个决定
Every single one.
我要听到她说我的成员拥有豁免权
I want to hear her say that my crew has immunity.
我告诉过你那些文件已经...
I told you that paperwork is being--
我不相信你
And I don't trust you.
不相信你说的任何事
About anything.
给她打电♥话♥
Call her.
你真的有问过吗
Did you ever even ask?
你骗了我 还利用了我
You lied to me and you used me!
我是联络你 因为我是个联络人
I handled you because I'm a handler
你是我的线人
And you're my asset.
哈莉 你触犯了法律
You broke the law, Harlee.
是你自己把自己置于这个地步
You put yourself in this position
而我可以给你一条出路
And I'm the one that gave you a way out.
是啊 你真是个救世主
Yeah, you're a real hero.
这不是关于我 哈莉
This isn't about me, Harlee,
甚至也不是关于你
And it's not even about you.
是为了你女儿
This is about your daughter.
我们回到了一开始
We're back where we started.
用他们的自♥由♥换取你的自♥由♥
You're gonna trade their freedom for yours,
用他们的未来换取克里斯蒂娜的
their future for Cristina's,
而我会保证履行我对你许下的
and I'm going to make good
第一个也是唯一真正的承诺
on the first and only real promise that I ever made to you.
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
等做完我来这要做的事
After I do what I came here to do.
脱下你的上衣
Take your shirt off.
你不能碰我
You're not touching me.
听着 哈莉 我们必须确认这个能用
Look, Harlee, we have to confirm this is operational.
这能保护我们
That protects both of us.
到那边确认
Confirm it from over there.
你好吗 我在找艾伦
How you doing? I'm looking for Ellen.
她在那边
Uh, she's right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
是的 洛曼警探
Yeah, Detective Loman.
我想跟华金·福斯特谈
I was hoping to speak with joaquin foster.
他们说你有他的日程
They said you keep his schedule.
你是联调局的人吗
Are you working with the FBI?
不 是纽约警局
No. NYPD.
我的错
Oh, my mistake.
华金正在车上
Uh, Joaquin's on a pickup.
好吧 什么样的车
Okay, what kind of pickup?
押运车 他是我们其中一名司机
Armored truck. He's one of our drivers.
他在运货途中是不允许停下来的
He's not allowed to stop while on a delivery.
华金 缉毒局驻地办事处
谁说要他停下来了
Who said anything about stopping him?
如果我问这跟那个
And if I asked if this has anything to do
我们在他家藏相机的
with the federal agent whose apartment
联邦探员有没关系的话
we hid that camera in--
我就会想你怎么会问这种
I'd wonder why you were asking questions
你已经知道答案的问题
which you already knew the answer to.
所以你打算偷一笔本应上缴
So you're stealing a slice of the stolen money
联调局的赃款
you're supposed to deliver to the FBI?
我要用这钱打发我女儿的父亲
I need a piece of it to pay off my daughter's father.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
如果你只能信任一个瘾君子
You know, if your only way out is to trust a junkie,
那你的处境真是糟糕到了极点
you might just have hit rock bottom.
这就是我现在的处境
That's exactly where I am.
身陷其中 别无他法
In deep with no other play.
多深
How deep?
你在篡改的是联邦监听设备
That's a federal wire you're tampering with.
我竟无言以对
Touche.
还有一个大忙
Now the real favor.
我偷的那笔钱 我需要你去收取
That slice I'm stealing, I need you to pick it up.
你必须保持清醒 确保车子安全
You have to stay sober, secure a vehicle.
我拿到钱就会发短♥信♥到这个一次性电♥话♥上
I'll text you a location on this burner when I have it.
很可能在接下来的90分钟内
Probably in the next 90 minutes.
等到每个参与的人离开
Wait until everyone involved is clear.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
就这样
That's it?
除非你还能教我怎么让一辆
Unless you can also teach me how to stall a van
小货车在行驶一里之内瘫痪
within half a mile.
什么类型的小货车
What kind of van?
目标2 目标1
两个位置跟踪器都开始工作了
Both location trackers are up.
好的 行动开始了 女士们先生们
Okay, we are live, ladies and gentlemen.
陈探员在3号♥频道
I have Agent Chen on com 3.
他们的人♥质♥怎么样了
How's their hostage?
邦普队长正在离开仓库
Lieutenant pomp is leaving the warehouse.
没有其他人进去或出来
No one else has come in or out.
好的 原地待命 特警第二小队正在路上
Okay, stand by. Strike team bravo's en route.
到了解救人♥质♥的时候我们会告诉你
We'll signal you when it's time to recover.
多久
How long?
一切正在进展中
Job's in motion.
哈莉到位了
Harlee's in place.
耐心 按计划行事
Be patient. Stick to the playbook.
来得真早
Early bird.
感觉我应该绕这里几圈
Thought I'd circle the block a few times.
小货车上路了吧
Are the vans rolling?
还没
Not yet.
沃兹尼亚克很可能在做"亨利五世"演讲
Wozniak's probably giving his "Henry V" speech.
都没问题吧
Are we good?
咱们走
Let's go.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表