剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Kids never listen anyway.
你得在重要的事上给他们定好规矩
You got to model the important things.
对啊
Yeah.
比如怎样让个傻瓜白给50块钱
Like how to get a sucker to spot you a 50.
比如不要背叛朋友
Like not to rat on your friends.
我们该给全体人员做测谎
We should polygraph the crew.
而且不能搞得像是关于丢钱什么的
Yeah. We can act like it's about a missing payment,
要在大家聚齐时
then when they're hooked up,
直截了当地问关于联邦调查局的事
straight-out ask them about the feds.
这是最快发现真♥相♥的方式
Quickest way to know what's real.
趴下
Get down!
警♥察♥ 趴下
Police! Down!
射得好 神枪手
Nice shooting, Tex.
是陆战队教你瞄准大圈的吧
Didn't the marines teach you to aim for the big circle?
要不是他有精神病
If he wasn't mentally ill,
他要见的就会是验尸官
he'd be meeting the coroner.
现在他要去见的则是理疗师
As it is, he'll be seeing the physical therapist.
你还好吗
You okay?
回家休息吧
Go home and rest up.
我会把警队聚在一起
I'll round up the crew
叫他们来吃晚餐
and tell them to come over for dinner.
我有点筋疲力竭了 沃兹
I'm kind of exhausted, Woz.
是你出的测谎仪的主意
It's your polygraph idea.
八点半在我家见
My house at 8:30.
今晚
Tonight?
不然你睡得着吗
You'll be able to sleep otherwise?
乔今晚要工作到很晚
Oh, Joe's gonna be working late tonight.
不用我等他了 这家伙
Doesn't need me to wait up. What a guy.
至少这件事不难证实
At least that shouldn't be too hard to verify.
我不应该去证实
Well, I shouldn't have to.
你为何不找乔聊聊呢
Why don't you just talk to Joe?
如果我们聊了
If I have that conversation,
我不知道结局会怎样
I don't know where it ends.
所以你只能强颜欢笑地忍♥受
So you just grin and bear it.
不 我们绕个道
No. We make a detour.
-去干啥 -干家务
- For what? - Housekeeping.
我们来这干啥
What are we doing here?
去尿尿 好吧
Go take a leak, all right?
安珀
Amber?
是的 你要喝些什么
Yeah. What are you drinking?
蓝带和龙舌兰
PBR and a tequila shot.
蓝带 龙舌兰
PBR, tequila shot.
第二天都不发个短♥信♥ 是不是有点失礼
Little rude not to text on the day after, don't you think?
抱歉 什么第二天
I'm sorry. Day after what?
行啦 别害羞嘛
Oh, come on. Don't play coy.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你开玩笑吗
Seriously?
我们昨晚才睡过
We had sex last night.
我是说 你以为那是我丈夫 乔
I mean, you thought it was my husband, Joe,
但相信我 亲爱的
but trust me, honey,
他可不会舔你下面舔那么久
he would never dine at the Y that long.
我在你身后时有没扯你头发扯得太用力
Did I pull your hair too hard when I was behind you?
听着 婊♥子♥
Look, bitch,
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不记得啊 那我帮你记
No? Let me jog your memory, huh?
苔丝 苔丝
Tess! Tess!
-住手 -两个孩子
- Stop! - Two kids!
两个漂亮的孩子
Two beautiful kids.
警♥察♥执法 当这件事没发生过
Police business, all right? This never happened.
对我们都有好处
It's better for both of us.
相信我
Trust me.
咱们走
Let's go.
你跟你女朋友分手吗
What, you and your girlfriend broke up?
克制点行吗
Way to show some restraint.
我已经很克制了
That was restraint.
你好 哈莉
Hello, Harlee.
我跟你说过别来我公♥寓♥
I told you to stay out of my apartment.
这是间很不错的公♥寓♥
It's a very nice apartment,
尤其相对于你的薪水而言
especially for your pay grade.
有人见到你来这吗
Did anyone see you come in here?
我搭档跟踪沃兹尼亚克到了他家
My associate followed Wozniak to his house.
他很可能坐在他的躺椅上
He's probably in his Barcalounger,
挠他的蛋蛋
scratching his crotch.
她没看到他偷偷带回去的测谎仪吧
Well, she missed the polygraph equipment that he snuck in.
我们要对全组人做测谎
We're testing the whole crew.
就今晚
Tonight.
你就不能劝他别那么干吗
You couldn't talk him out of that?
是我建议他那么干的
I suggested it.
大动作
Big move.
我觉得他在盯着我
I thought he was looking at me.
我想表现得和他一样忧虑
I wanted to appear like I was just as concerned
跟他是一伙的
as he was--on his side.
偏执会导致想得太多
Paranoia leads to over-thinking.
想得太多会给你带来这种麻烦
Over-thinking can get you in this kind of trouble.
沃兹尼亚克刚得知这件事就给了你信任
Wozniak confided in you as soon as he knew,
你必须保持住 哈莉
and you have to own that, Harlee.
你必须保持住那份信任
You have to own that trust.
我没料到他会同意
I didn't think he'd agree to it.
我以为他会想更小心一点
I thought he'd want to be more careful.
-他在考验你吗 -不是
- Is he testing you? - No.
是所有其他人
Just everyone else.
他们会通过的
And they'll pass.
这说不定对我们有利
This actually could work in our favor--
给他怀疑他的情报的理由
give him reason to doubt his intel,
然后你就能把他推进另一种现实
and you can nudge him into another reality.
瞬间 内鬼没有了
Suddenly, there is no informant.
或者某人过了糟糕的一天
Or someone has a bad day,
神经紧张 消化不良
gets nervous, indigestion--
鬼知道
God knows.
如果他读错了
If he gets a false read...
让我们祈祷在你这个扭曲的小家庭里
Just hope no one else in your crooked little family
没有其他人藏着秘密
is hiding any secrets.
杀手
Hey, killer.
我差点忘了你
I almost forgot about you.
你是来让我下班的吗
You here to relieve me?
不 我只是觉得这家甜甜圈店
No, I think the one place we know is secure
是个安全的地方 洛曼
is the doughnut shop, Loman.
那这是啥 忏悔
So what is this, huh? Penance?
开枪 停火
Initiation. Stand down.
我们抓住了射手
We booked the shooter.
甜甜圈小子
Hey, doughnut boy?
给我朋友来个炸苹果饼
An apple fritter for my friend here.
不用了 我很好 谢了
No. I'm good. I'm good. Thanks.
再来杯橙汁
Hey, and an orange juice.
他今天干了些真正警探的活儿
He logged some genuine detective work today,
还用不着向任何人开枪
and all without shooting anybody.
老兄 你还有救
There's hope for you yet, bro.
烟酒店枪击
So what's the story?
到底是怎么回事
Liquor store shooter.
洛曼 我没功夫调查作案动机
I don't track the whys and the what-fors, Loman.
不好意思 我还以为你是警探呢
Oh, my bad. I thought you were a detective.
-你这么以为 -对啊
- Oh, it's like that, huh? - Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
听着 动机不重要
Well, listen up. Intentions aren't the point.
在外头不是你死就是我亡
The street is an us versus them situation.
你最好搞清楚这点
It's best you understand that.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你哪儿长大的
Where'd you grow up?
别跟我来这套
Don't even, man.
洛曼 我们可不是社工
No, we--we are not social workers, Loman.
如果我要在自己的地盘上逮人
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表