剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
足以改变生活
Life changing.
收到
Got it.
我们停机坪见
I'll see you at the airstrip.
凯斯 现在该打给你妻子了
Keith, it's time to call your wife.
斯塔尔
Stahl.
我跟他谈过了
I talked to him.
我跟凯斯谈过了
I talked to Keith.
他还活着
He's alive.
他们有给你什么指示吗
Okay, did they give you any instructions?
他们要我重新安排
Mm-hmm, they want me to reassign
两名司机去另一地点接货
two of our drivers to a different pickup.
华金·福斯特和迈尔斯·岑纳
Joaquin Foster and Miles Zenner.
-对 -哪里接货
- Yes. - Which pickup?
富兰克林的缉毒局
The DEA office in Franklin.
哈莉说得对 这是缉毒局的钱
Harlee's right, it's DEA money.
艾伦 你做得很好
Ellen, you're doing great.
有任何情况就打给我们
Call us if anything changes, okay?
我丈夫怎么办
What about my husband?
我们最好的探员在守着他
Our best agents are watching him right now.
我们会带他回家的
We'll get him home.
这个C4炸♥药♥是真家伙吗
Is that C4 the real deal?
我不知道
I don't know,
但不管谁驾这辆货车
but whoever's driving this van
都该避开路面上的坑
might want to avoid potholes.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
大家会陪着你的
You'd be in good company.
我今天没问题
No, I'm fine with today.
昨晚可糟了
Last night was tough.
我带萨珀斯坦夫人外出吃饭
I took Mrs. Saperstein out to dinner.
她告诉我萨珀死的那天
She told me that Sap made a run
被两个穿西装的追
from two suits the day he died.
躲开联邦探员吗
Escaping the feds?
不 感觉是他刚被逮捕
No, like he just got picked up,
可是这说不通
but it doesn't make any sense.
他签了豁免协议的 哈莉
He had an immunity deal, Harlee.
我知道 沃兹尼亚克告诉我了
I know. Wozniak told me.
豁免协议都签了两周了
So why would he run if he had already
他为什么还要逃跑
been on board for two weeks?
等下 签了两周
Wait, two weeks?
我以为是那时刚签
I thought he had just signed it.
不 协议上有签署日期
No, the date was right there on the paper.
他出♥卖♥♥♥我们长达十四天
He had been selling us out for 14 long days.
等下 你确定吗
Wait, are you sure?
确定 是我发现的
Yeah, I'm the one who found it.
你为什么不说出来
Why didn't you say something?
我告诉沃兹 他让我别说出来
I brought it to Woz and he told me not to.
我猜他想维护萨珀斯坦的名誉
I mean, I guess he was trying to protect Saperstein's reputation.
然后他就死了
And then he was dead.
詹姆斯·纳瓦的办公室
Office of James Nava.
你好 我是桑托斯警探
Hi, this is Detective Santos.
我需要你提供一些信息
Can I bother you for some information?
你问吧
Shoot.
我要跟进米格尔·塞佩达的案子
I'm following up on Miguel Zepeda.
纳瓦没告诉你吗
Mr. Nava didn't tell you?
这个案子他把自己撤换掉了
He recused himself from that case.
是 没错
Right, of course.
我只是需要他假释官的联♥系♥电♥话♥
Um, I just need his parole officer's contact.
塞佩达没有假释官
Zepeda doesn't have a parole officer.
他的人身保护令申诉成功了
The deal struck regarding his Habeas appeal
所以正式将其免罪
officially exonerated him.
那么他不是假释犯
So he's not a parolee?
他现在自♥由♥了
He's a free man.
收到
Got it.
我被告知他没向
Someone told me he hadn't
他的假释官报到
checked in with his parole officer.
一定是他们搞错了
They must have been mistaken.
除非有两个叫华金的常去怪癖俱乐部
Unless there are two Joaquins who frequent the kink club,
这就是其中一个想买♥♥下那建筑的人
this is one of the two guys trying to buy the building.
他的信♥用♥卡♥上周刷了三次
His credit card was run three times last week.
监控摄像头有可能拍到他吗
Any chance he was caught on camera?
不 显然怪癖俱乐部
No, apparently fetish clubs
不会留下影像证据
frown on photographic evidence.
不过更神奇的是
But the bigger mystery
他年收入只有四万块 却要在布鲁克林
is he's buying a multi-million dollar property in Brooklyn
买♥♥下价值数百万的建筑
on a $40,000-a-year salary.
这家伙是做保安的
The guy works security.
那另一位买♥♥家一定很有钱
Then the other buyer must have the money.
金钱是维持伙伴关系的重要桥梁
You know, money's a great quality in a partner.
洛曼查到罗伊斯案子的线索了
Loman's got a lead on the Royce case.
纽约州驾照
华金·福斯特
你认识他吗
You know him?
你没看见他吗
Yeah, you didn't see him?
他离开怪癖俱乐部后 我们就发现兰迪吊死
He left the fetish club right before we found Randy hanging.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你的线索刚升级为嫌疑人了
Your lead just got upgraded to suspect.
我们去找他吧
Yo, let's go pay him a visit.
你一个人去吧
Can you take this one solo?
沃兹尼亚克要我们去监视
Wozniak has the rest of us bird-dogging
几个不守规矩的毒贩
some wayward dealers.
没问题
Sure.
去监视吧
Bird-dog away.
我看看能发现些什么
I'll see what I can dig up.
纽约州驾驶证
罗伯特·斯塔尔
看起来像个脱口秀主持
Looks like a talk show host.
我要从哪儿认识他
Where would I know him from?
如果他有用你就不会认识
You wouldn't if he's any good.
他一直在监视我们
He's the eyes that's been on us.
特别探员罗伯特·斯塔尔
Special Agent Robert Stahl.
我昨晚监视他
I staked him out last night.
发现什么了吗
You see anything interesting?
是的
Yeah.
我以为我看到你了
I thought I saw you.
纽约警♥察♥局
吉娜
她是谁
Who is she?
她是个应♥召♥女
She's an escort.
他非常迷恋你
He's obsessed with you.
什么 你觉得这像我吗
What, you think I look like this?
她说他叫她"哈莉"
She says he calls her "Harlee."
花钱让她扮你
Pays her to answer to it.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
不 我不懂 我不确定我明白
No, I'm not-- I'm not sure that I do.
监视变得极富个人色彩
The surveillance becomes personal.
如果他失去这个案子
If he loses this case,
他就失去他的工作
He loses his daily fix.
所以他找了替身
Oh, so now he's found a substitute.
她是个低劣的替身
She's a pale imitation.
你得留点神
You got to watch your back.
好的 我一直都是
Yeah. I always do.
哈莉 谁是这儿的主人
Who's in charge, Harlee?
你知道是你
You know you are.
我是你的
You own me.
永远别忘了这点
Never forget that.
转过去
Turn around.
我找贝克
Get me Baker.
是的
Um, yeah, hey.
听着 哈莉是唯一愿意背叛沃兹尼亚克的人
Look, Harlee's only willing to betray Wozniak.
她想要
She wants--well,
她想为其他成员要到豁免权
She wants immunity for the rest of her crew.
办成这事需要付出什么代价
What's it gonna take to make that happen?
走进卧室
Went into the bedroom
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表