剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
你记得换过吗
You remember changing them?
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember much of anything.
我...
I, um...
我一发昏就变得暴♥力♥
I get violent when I black out.
我一直很害怕
I've always been afraid
会伤人或是抢东西
that I'd hurt somebody and take something.
看看有没人报过警
See if anybody called in
丢失一双弗洛斯海姆牌鞋子
A missing pair of Florsheims
拦路抢劫
and a mugging.
看来丢鞋的无名氏 成了丢鞋的无名男尸
Looks like our shoeless Joe is a shoeless John Doe.
该死的
Damn it.
我是凯茨警探 34辖区
Detecte Cates. 34th precinct.
死者是这栋楼的主人
Dead guy here owns the building.
酒水店老板报的警
Guy who runs the bodega, he called it in.
他钱包还在身上
His wallet's still on him.
他的车在街上
His car's still on the street.
跟你说实话 我见过混混
Tell you the truth, I seen bangers
新语♥音♥留言 詹姆斯·纳瓦
为了双鞋子自相残杀的
kill each other over some shoes,
但是有钱年长的白人男性
But old rich white guys?
是啊 头一遭
Yeah, that's a first.
你抓到了我要的杀手吗 警探
You've got my killer, detectives?
有谁见到桑托斯警探了吗
Has anyone seen Detective Santos?
她出去抓坏人了
She's out catching bad guys.
我是认真的 我要跟她聊聊
I'm serious. I need to speak with her.
她在调查一条线索 我可以给她打电♥话♥
Well, she's chasing a lead. I can call her for you.
我得自己亲自说
I got to do this in person.
她忙着呢
She gets that a lot.
你可以等会儿
You could also just wait.
不 我等不了
No, I can't.
马特·沃兹尼亚克与他内部调查科的
Matt Wozniak and his closeted gay lover
同性恋人合伙预谋抢劫押运车
from I.A.D. plan an armored car heist?
他俩去电影院肯定不止亲热那么简单
Movie rights should be worth more than the haul.
她怎么得到这个情报的
How did she get this information?
在他俩谈话的间隙走进办公室
Walked right in the middle of it,
把窃听器丢进了垃圾桶
threw her wire in the trash.
如果你没把谈话过程录下来
If you didn't have this on tape,
我是不会相信的
I wouldn't believe it.
贝克 此次任务我请求人手支援
Baker, I'm requesting a team for the takedown.
你可以调动局里所有的资源
You'll have the full resources of the bureau.
我要的是沃兹尼亚克 他的组员
I want Wozniak, his crew,
唐尼·邦普 还有那个押运车司机
Donnie Pomp, the armored car drivers,
以及所有参与此事的相关人员
and whoever else they've partnered up with.
我需要证据
Cash in hand.
当然
Course.
斯塔尔
Stahl,
我没想到你这个调查能走这么远
I didn't see this investigation going so far.
我下次行动之前
Next time I swing for the fences,
一定事先瞄准
I'll be sure to point first.
给你
Here you go.
谢了 史蒂夫
Thanks, Steve.
看来我今天挺走运
Looks like my lucky day.
接下来就由我们监管了
We'll fill out chain of custody.
你们写了逮捕令吗
You guys got the arrest paperwork?
没逮捕的事 我们让他醒了酒
There's no arrest. We let him dry out.
听着 我知道这事看起来很糟
Look, I know this looks bad,
但这事也许会有很多种走向
but it could've happened a lot of ways.
我看到的是醉酒暴♥力♥犯罪
The way I see it, it's a violent drunk,
还穿着死人的鞋 他就差认罪了
wearing a dead guy's shoes, who's all but confessing.
一个醉鬼会把尸体拖进垃圾箱吗
Why would a blackout drunk move a body into a dumpster?
不知道 也许跟对着别人店里的
I don't know, same reason why
洗衣机痛哭的理由一样吧
he's wailing on somebody's washing machine.
死者的指关节没有淤青
His knuckles aren't bruised
他的衬衫和双手也没有沾染血迹
and he has no visible blood on his shirt or his hands.
如果这事发生再靠南两个街区
You know, two blocks south from here,
就是你们该操心的事了 警官们
this would have been your problem, Detectives,
但现在它发生我的辖区
But it landed in my precinct.
看来今天你们也挺走运
Guess it's your lucky day too.
我懂你的意思 但你也听到了
I know, but you heard him.
这事不归我们管
Not our jurisdiction.
但不代表我们不能打擦边球
Doesn't mean we can't poke around.
陆战队员不会抛下任何人
Marines don't leave men behind.
我把图福和洛曼叫上
I'm gonna take Tufo and Loman.
给我吧
I'll take that.
走吧 我陪他走出去
Come on. I'll walk him out.
就我昨晚那样的行为
The way I was acting last night,
你完全可能对我更糟点
you could have done a lot worse to me.
就该对我糟点 谢谢你
Probably should have. Thank you.
你好像越来越相信自己真的杀了那个人
You seem more and more sure that you killed that man.
我上过战场
I've been to war.
什么事我们都干得出来
We're all capable of just about anything.
感谢您的协助 警探
Appreciate your help, Detective.
本次列车开往布鲁克林
This is the brooklyn-bound F train.
下一站...
The next stop is...
为您跳转到语♥音♥邮箱
Saved message:
我是纳瓦 有空回我电♥话♥
It's Nava. Call me when you can.
他们达成了协议
A deal got cut.
很抱歉 哈莉 米格尔出狱了
I'm sorry, Harlee. Miguel's out.
没事 你们先走
Okay, it's all good.
你好 斯塔尔探员
Agent Stahl.
我希望我没有又搅了你的案子
I hope I'm not stepping on your feet again.
实际上 我在想你也许可以
Well, actually, I was hoping
继续调查
you could retrace your steps
沃兹尼亚克队长的案子
with Lieutenant Wozniak.
可我记得你因为某些事
I got the impression you were close
差点就把他送进监狱了
to landing him for something.
我不能对调查过程
I can't officially say anything
发表任何正式说明
about the investigation because
因为根本没调查这回事
there is no investigation.
那不正式地说 你的案子被撤了吗
Unofficially, they--they pulled your case?
负责此事的特别探员让我基于行为模式
The special agent in charge let me follow up on a hunch
追查她所怀疑的事情
based on pattern behavior.
但萨珀斯坦警官在逃跑前
Detective Saperstein was unable to back up that hunch
没能协助我们
before he took flight.
真是个好故事 可为什么要告诉我
That's a good story. Why tell it to me?
快接啊 宝贝 接电♥话♥
Come on, baby. Pick up.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick up. Pick up.
打了这么多电♥话♥是怎么回事
Hey, what's with all the calls?
你不接电♥话♥又是怎么回事
What's with you not picking up?
因为我在上学啊
Uh, it's called school?
学校不准我们带手♥机♥进教室
They make you sit in class and learn without your phone?
那你现在可以用了 我通知了学校
Well, you have permission now. I called the school.
什么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
我不想吓到你
Look, I don't want to scare you.
但那个自认为是你♥爸♥的米格尔·塞佩达
But the guy who thinks he's your father, Miguel Zepeda?
-他出狱了 -越狱吗
- He got out of jail. - He escaped?
不 应该是被放出来的
No, I think they let him out.
所以他是清白的吗
So he's innocent?
克里斯蒂娜 你答应我
Cristina, I just want you to promise me
如果你见到他 你就立马告诉我
that if you see him, you'll let me know.
我会给你传一张照片
I'm going to text you a picture.
妈 你吓到我了
Mom, you're scaring me.
不 我只是不想让他来烦你
No, I just--I just don't want him bothering you.
答应我你会告诉我
Promise you'll tell me.
好 我答应你
Yeah. Okay.
放学后就立马回家
Drive straight home after school.
我很快就回家 见面再细谈
I'll pop by and we'll talk more.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
好 我也爱你
Okay, love you too.
米格尔
Miguel.
好啊
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表