剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第一季 第十二集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
-电子游戏 -我听到了枪声
- A video game? - I heard shots.
听起来像真的 你也听到了对吧
They sounded real. You heard them too, right?
我会保护你的
I'll protect you.
今天我救了你 就是说
I saved your ass today, which means tomorrow
明天内部调查科问询 你也要救我
in that Internal Affairs interview you save mine.
-谁 华金·福斯特 -他离开怪癖俱乐部后
- Who, Joaquin Foster? - He left a fetish club
我们就发现兰迪吊死
right before we found Randy hanging.
你一个人去吧
Can you take this one solo?
我看看能发现些什么
I'll see what I can dig up.
华金是唐尼的侄子
Joaquin here is Donnie's nephew.
我叫林克莱特 我是缉毒局的探员
My name is Linklater. I'm a D.E.A. Agent.
明天我们会利用被绑♥架♥的人的妻子
Tomorrow we're gonna leverage the kidnapped man's wife,
安排我们的司机开车去接
into scheduling a pick-up, but with our drivers.
我有些房♥地♥产♥方面的事情
I got a line on some real estate.
这就是为什么最初我答应接这活儿
That's why I agreed too this job in the first place.
你欺骗并利用了我
You lied to me and you used me!
哈莉 你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do, Harlee?
你触犯了法律 是你把自己置于这个地步
You broke the law, you put yourself in this position.
如果你只能信任一个瘾君子
If your only way out is to trust a junkie,
那你的处境真是糟糕到了极点
you might just have hit rock bottom.
你在篡改的是联邦监听设备
That's a federal wire you're tampering with.
有点小问题 沃兹 他是谋杀案嫌犯
Slight problem here, Woz. He's the murder suspect.
举起手来
Up! Get your hands up!
-我请求支援了 -停手
- I called it in. - Stop!
趴下 马上
On the ground! Now!
纽约警局 我请求支援了
NYPD. I called it in.
迈克·洛曼警探 第6♥4♥警区的
Detective Michael Loman from the 6♥4♥th.
好 到哪一步了
All right. Where are we?
纽约警局比第一分队先到现场
NYPD beat Alpha Team to the scene.
卫星定位显示正向机库方位移♥动♥
GPS in play is moving toward the hangar.
目标1 目标2
我不得不相信是哈莉所为
I have to believe that's Harlee.
让第三分队在机库附近
Prep Charlie Team to take down the drop
截下这笔钱
at the hangar as planned.
斯塔尔 我需要你去押运车那里
Stahl, I need you to land at the armored truck.
有人员伤亡
There's a casualty.
天哪 老天啊
Oh, God! Oh, God!
你得 你得压住伤口
Shh, you got to-- You got to put pressure on it.
这是唯一能止血的办法
It's the only way to stop the bleeding.
别管流血了
Oh, forget about the bleeding.
怎么止疼啊
How do you stop the pain?
到医院还有多远
How far to Mercy?
不去医院 不能引起注意
No hospital. Wrong kind of attention.
她需要医生 老兄
She needs a doctor, bro.
我会给她找个医生的
I'll get her a doctor,
一个不会报告枪击事件的
just not one required to report a shooting.
萨珀斯坦那个朋友 艾赛亚
Ooh, Saperstein's guy? Isaiah?
那医生有装备齐全的诊所
The doc's got a fully stocked clinic.
牧师说他曾给黑帮成员缝合过伤口
The priest said he used to sew up gang-bangers.
那个诊所在公♥寓♥楼里
That clinic is in an apartment building.
我们把她带那去
We drag her in there,
跟去医院是一样的
it's the same as taking her to a hospital.
我会叫他出诊的
I will ask him to make a house call.
我不要江湖郎中
Yo, I ain't going to no fake doctor.
谁跟你个蠢货说啦
Hey, who said anything about your punk ass?
你很幸运我们没把你撂下不管
You're lucky we haven't put you down yet.
我跟他妻子怎么讲
What do I tell his wife?
暂时不讲
Nothing yet.
战术行动仍在进行
There's a tactical operation still underway.
我们不能让她打草惊蛇
We can't have her alerting anyone.
你要服从我的命令 陈探员
You were acting on my orders, Agent Chen.
让第二分队封锁那个区域
Have Bravo Team seal off the area
并回来复命
and just return to command.
怎么啦
What's up?
押运车司机之一在我们到达前已死亡
D.O.A. is one of the armored truck drivers.
头部受近距枪伤
Head wound, close range.
有平民目击者吗
Any civilian witnesses?
没有
No.
纽约警♥察♥怎么比我们先到
How did NYPD beat us here?
那个便服警探在事态扩大前
Plainclothes detective called it in on a private line
用手♥机♥求援
before it went wide.
哪个警区的
What precinct?
不知道 他就在那里
I don't know. He's over there.
洛曼要把我们卖♥♥了
Loman's gonna give us up.
什么 关于钱还是死人
What? The money or the dead body?
他才跟我们处了几个星期
He's only been with us for weeks.
那种忠诚需要几年才行
Loyalty like that takes years.
不会 我保护了他
No. I protected him.
他也会保护我
He'll protect me.
互惠是有限度的
Reciprocity has its limits.
他仍然相信人性本善
He still believes people are good.
不是和我们共事的那种人
Not the people we're working with.
听着 我们现在还不知道
Look, we don't know anything yet.
克里斯蒂娜和琳达在一起
Cristina is with Linda.
我可以马上把她们弄上车
I can have them in a car right now!
开到哪里去
And drive where?
我们在偷来的车里带着偷来的钱
We're in a stolen car with stolen cash.
我们犯罪了
We're committed!
现在我们按原计划
Now we stay the course.
把钱送达
Deliver the money,
然后从林克莱特和唐尼那里弄清♥真♥♥相♥
then we get answers from Donnie and Linklater.
在纽约警局从洛曼那里弄清♥真♥♥相♥之前
Before the NYPD gets answers from Loman?
洛曼不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Loman's not gonna break.
不行 我们得从这里出去 快来
No, we got to get out of here. Come on.
哈莉 冷静点
Harlee, whoa! Easy!
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy! Easy.
-我没事 -你还好吧
- I'm okay. - You...You okay?
-你还好吧 -我没事
- You all right? - I'm okay.
我们被撞了
Did we get hit?
是的 有人故意撞上来的
Yeah, by somebody who knew what they were doing.
他们把钱劫走了
They took the money!
走吧 我们得离开这里
Come one, we got to get out of here.
走吧 走 哈莉
Come one, come on. Come on, Harlee!
艾赛亚有空吗
Dr. Isaiah make it?
他在屋里
He's in the back room.
你之前说这是街头枪战
I thought this was a street shoot out.
没错
It was.
他们本想让我等死 神父
They were gonna let me die, Father.
闭上...
Shut the...
你说是帮派械斗
You said gangs.
可那个男的穿着保安制♥服♥
That man is wearing a security uniform.
我什么都没说 我们没说过话
I didn't say anything. We never talked.
我们更没来过这儿
In fact, we were never here!
这座教堂由我管理
This church is under my care.
那个带伤嫌犯也由我来管
And that wounded suspect is under mine.
你之前还藏匿过一大包违规药品
You were hiding a bag of illegal pills last time we met.
要重温一下吗
Shall we revisit that?
今晚教堂会开放供人忏悔
The church is open this evening for confession.
很多人会来 速战速决
People will be here. Make it quick.
让他躺在桌上 脱掉他的背心
Put him on the table. Get his vest off.
不不不 她先躺上去
No, no, no. She's first on the table.
你的肩膀是皮外伤
Your shoulder wound is superficial.
可他的伤就不一样了
Whatever happened below his vest isn't.
他朝她开枪
He shot her!
真好笑 又是谁朝他开的枪
Fascinating. Who shot him?
你可以把她的子弹取出来
You can get her bullet out.
我们不会这么做
That's not how we're doing it!
我们就是要这么做
It's absolutely how we're doing it.
我不袒护任何人 警官
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表