剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第一季 第五集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
我相信了你保证的
I trust your assurance
不会有别人踏足那片地
No one else will push into my territory.
我们都是为了社区着想
We both want what's best for the community.
葡萄牙语 对吧
Portuguese, right?
当我知道那个小姐是巴西人
When I realized the escort was Brazilian,
我就请她教了我几句
I asked her to teach me how to say a few things.
你没结过婚
You've never been married.
你不知道事情会恶化成什么样
You don't know how bad it could get.
沃兹尼亚克没有确切信息
Wozniak doesn't know anything.
只知道我们打入了他的内部
Only that we accessed his inner circle.
团队里有个内鬼
There's a rat on my team!
我们即将要转移一大笔脏钱
You're about to move a lot of illegal cash.
你需要确保万无一失
You need to get this buoned up.
我得知道你干不干
I need to know if you're still in.
可不是嘛
Yeah, you do.
放开我 臭娘们
Get off me, bitch!
你之前的罪名是不出庭
I only had you on failure to appear.
现在还有拒捕
Now I have you on resisting.
还藏匿武器
And a concealed weapon.
你穿囚衣很好看吗
You look that good in orange?
这么大个公园 你非得把我弄到一堆狗屎上
Whole park, and you had to tackle me into some dog crap?
不要 天啊
Oh, no. What?
不是吧
No!
-你怎么了 -闻闻就知道了
- What happened to you? - What does it smell like?
我讨厌拘捕日
I hate warrant day.
就是的 我那位被我扑倒在玫瑰丛中
Yeah, well, I had to tackle my guy into a rose bush.
真的啊 玫瑰床啊
Seriously? A bed of roses?
并非一无是处
It wasn't a total loss.
我们刚刚没收了大约价值五十万元的海♥洛♥因♥
We just confiscated about $1/2 million in heroin.
意味着某危险人物丢了这批货
That means somebody dangerous lost it.
他们要出来吸血了
They're gonna be out for blood.
-马特 -抱歉
- Matt! - Sorry.
我把厨房♥门用椅子档上了
I put a chair up in the kitchen.
-你带了只狗回家 -是的
- You brought home a dog? - Eh, yeah.
他在小巷子里 看起来很瘦
He was in an alley, and he looked skinny,
所以我想...
so I just figured--
他可能会带狂犬病或者跳蚤
He could have rabies or fleas.
宝贝 你能不能带他去看兽医检查一下
Baby, can you please take him to the vet and check it out?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
好啦 你还带回过更糟的
Come on, you've taken in worse.
求你了
Please.
图书馆往那边六条街就到了
Library's six blocks that way.
放松点 我是警♥察♥
Yo, relax, pops.
我等着逮人呢
I'm serving a warrant.
那家伙分分钟会从那楼里出来
Any minute my guy's gonna walk out that building.
这是我今天第三次看到这车
That's the third time I seen that car today.
恭喜 你到底买♥♥不买♥♥这本漫画
Congratulations. You gonna buy that funny book or not?
他看着像我的跟踪狂
He look like he mad dogging me?
哥们 你要聊聊吗
Hey, homie, you want to talk?
你跟踪我吗
You following me? Hmm?
是你戴耳环的男朋友
It's your boyfriend with the earrings.
伙计 说好了两个小时后
Dude. We said two hours.
那是之前 我们逮住了尾随者
That's before we caught a tail.
我们得跟沃兹讲 赶快走吧
We got to talk to Woz. Wrap it up.
尾随者 为啥有人会跟踪你
A tail? Why would someone be following you?
那家伙没有停下解释给我听
Well, the guy didn't stop to explain it to me,
当我在三个不同地点发现了他
but I made him at three different spots.
你是说我们发现了他
You mean we made him.
是 懂你意思 沃兹尼亚克知道
Yeah, I got you. Far as Wozniak knows,
咱们整个早晨都在一起
We together all morning.
我们能不能明天继续“葡萄牙语傻瓜课”
Can we finish "Portuguese for dummies" Tomorrow?
我可以在9点30的狂欢会之后挤点时间
I can squeeze you in after my 9:30 orgy.
开玩笑
Kidding.
狂欢会11点才开始
My orgy isn't until 11:00.
你确定他们跟踪你吗
You sure they were following you?
这家伙整个早上都尾随我们
The guy was dogging us all morning.
你就没想过冷静地过去要他出示证件
It didn't occur to you to approach calmly and request id?
我想过要揍他一顿
It occurred to me to beat his ass.
查车牌号♥ 上门找他
Run the plates. Go pay him a visit.
不是吧 你没有他车牌号♥
No. You didn't get his plates?
你呢 天才小子
What about you, boy wonder?
我在追捕嫌犯 他跑了
I was chasing a warrant. He got away.
借口是无能的工具
Excuses are the tools of the incompetent.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
狗屎男归你了
Dog crap boy is yours.
你怎么样
What about you?
有人跟踪你吗
Has anyone been following you?
没有
No.
你在想什么 联调局的人吗
What are you thinking, feds?
我在想 我们要看紧点
I think we need to tighten things up.
不要接受任何人的东西
I don't want you accepting even
哪怕是一杯咖啡
a cup of coffee from anyone.
毒品是劳尔·门德斯的
So the dope belongs to Raul Mendez.
司机说出了他的名字 以为我们会放了他
Driver dropped his name, thought we'd release him.
我们不为劳尔工作 我们忍♥着他
We don't work for Raul. We tolerate him
因为他答应过不把生意搞大
Because he promised to keep small time.
不该有这么大批量的存货
Shouldn't be stocking in those quantities.
一次起获这么大量
And a seizure that size
可能是劳尔的全部家当
could be Raul's whole ball game.
他不会就这么静悄悄放手的
He's not gonna let that go quietly.
要是给他扔一两块回去呢
Maybe throw a brick or two back to him,
聊表好意
show of good faith?
咱们不能这么干 苔丝
That's not what we do, Tess.
但他的犯罪团伙势力很大
But he's a gang banger with a long reach.
为了谨守道德准则 值得让很多人受伤吗
Is some moral code really worth a lot of people getting hurt?
顾全大局
Greater good.
主意不错
Not a bad idea.
你干嘛不去摸摸他的情况
Why don't you feel him out?
他会乐意从一个女人那里
He's really gonna love hearing that
得知自己失去了九♥成♥的货
he lost 90% of his stash from a woman.
这事必须由你来解决 沃兹
You know it's got to be you, Woz.
好吧 我去弄块板儿砖
All right, I'll peel off a brick.
你来安排见面时间
You set up the meet.
你刚不是说我们不替劳尔干活
You just said we don't work for Raul.
她刚在推脱
And she just pushed back.
我说过 我会调查队里每一个人
I told you, I'm gonna start looking at everyone.
就从她开始
I'm gonna start with her.
你觉得苔丝是内鬼吗
You think Tess is the mole?
她刚才说的那些话像极了圈套
I think that's sounding a lot like entrapment.
哈莉 你臭死了
Harlee, please, you stink.
赶紧回家洗个澡 好吗
Go home, take a shower, all right?
洗完到农场来找我
Meet me back at the ranch.
我知道手♥机♥怎么用
I know how to use a phone.
有事我会打电♥话♥联♥系♥你
If I have something, I'll call you.
哈莉 我打电♥话♥不只是烦你
Harlee, I don't only call to harass you.
没错 有时你还威胁我
No, sometimes you call to threaten me.
好吧 那今天有了新突破
Well, today I'm breaking new ground.
-我打电♥话♥向你道歉 -好吧
- I'm calling to apologize. - Okay.
我昨天说的那些话很过分
The things I said yesterday, you know, I was out of line.
你试图帮助我
You were trying to help me and
而我却向你发泄一通
I took out my frustrations on you.
我还等着你说那句话呢
Still waiting for those magic words.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
谢谢你帮我分担这一切
and thank you for making this easy.
好吧 既然我们又是朋友了
Well, now that we're friends again,
你能撤回你的手下吗
can you back off your guys?
什么手下
Which guys would those be?
你派去跟踪萨普和图福的人
The tail that you put on Sap and Tufo.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表