剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
我还没想好
I haven't figured it out yet.
你一直说的"大买♥♥卖♥♥"是什么
What's this big new job you keep talking about?
朱莉娅学院的学费
The Julliard money.
我很清楚我不能一直找你借钱
Now, I know I-I can't keep borrowing from you,
可一旦有人向调查局告密...
But if someone's talking to the Feds...
好 在那之前我会处理好
Yeah. I'll handle it before that.
到底是什么买♥♥卖♥♥ 沃兹
What-- what is this thing, Woz?
哈莉 我会处理好的
Harlee, I said I'll handle it.
我们遇到了其他问题
We got another problem.
一名公派律师被认定构成了无效辩护
A public defender got hit with ineffective assistance.
一半他以前的当事人都要求复审
Half the people he represented are looking for a retrial.
其中一位就是米格尔·塞佩达
One of those people, Miguel Zepeda.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
新来的助理检察官 纳瓦
The new ADA, Nava.
他让我调出相关的卷宗
He asked me to pull relevant case files.
我觉得应该由你把卷宗交给他...
I'm thinking that you should probably bring them to him--
得确保跟他搞好关系
You know, make sure we keep him invested.
米格尔会被释放吗
Miguel could get out?
他得有正当理由
He's got to have legitimate cause.
那我们做的事会在法庭上曝光吗
What we did, is it gonna hold up in court?
只要我还是证人
As long as I'm there to testify,
就不会有人知道真♥相♥
Yeah, nobody'll know anything.
克里斯蒂娜也不会知道他是她父亲
And Cristina won't know he's her father.
沃兹 你向我保证
Woz, you got to promise me.
如果我进了监狱
Promise me that if I go down,
你和琳达会帮我照顾克里斯蒂娜
You and Linda will take care of Cristina for me.
哈莉 那当然
Harlee, of course we will.
你不会有事的
Nothing's gonna happen to you.
你也不会进监狱
You're not gonna go to jail.
希望如此
I hope not.
我知道她能骗过测谎仪
I knew she could beat the polygraph,
因为是我教她的
'cause I'm the one who taught her how.
我本等着她漏出破绽
I was looking for her tell.
那你找到了吗
And you found one?
她把头发别到耳朵后面了
She tucks her hair behind her ear.
她在说谎的时候会这么做
You know, she did it when she was lying.
十分钟前
Ten minutes ago,
当她在对我说实话时也这么做了
she did it when she was telling me the truth.
我需要实打实的证据 现在没有证据
I need something concrete. There's nothing concrete.
你在让自己相信她是清白的
You're convincing yourself that she's innocent
因为你关心她
Because you care about her.
对啊 当然了
Yeah, sure, I do.
我知道的仅仅是
And all I have to go by
你告诉我队里有个内鬼
is you telling me that there's a rat.
你有更详细的信息吗
Do you have anything more specific?
马特 我们即将要转移一大笔脏钱
Matt, we are about to move a lot of illegal cash.
你需要确保万无一失
You need to get is buoned up.
我一定得确定
I got to be sure.
海军服役6年 警队服役25年
6 years as a marine, 25 years on the force.
你的直觉是你活下来的原因
Your gut is the reason you're still alive.
你的直觉是什么
What does it say?
有些事一旦做了就无法挽回了
That you can't take back a bullet.
申请表
Requisition form?
我在申请一把新枪 我的枪卡壳了
I'm asking for a new gun. Mine's jamming.
卡壳 是吧
Jamming, huh?
对
Yeah.
不介意我看一下吧
Mind if I take a look?
进弹口弯了
Feed lips are bent.
对
Yeah.
感觉没问题
Seems okay.
我想我得更小心了
Yeah, I guess I have to be more careful.
我来的路上路过了一家洗车店
I passed a car wash on my way in.
街坊们在为我杀的那个人募集丧葬费
Neighborhood's raising money to bury the man I killed.
开车的时候要看路 洛曼
Keep your eyes on the road, Loman.
如果你只往后看
If you're only looking in the rear view,
迟早会发生事故
it's an accident waiting to happen.
我在我的后备箱里找到了这个
I found that in my trunk.
阿米尔·阿巴斯
这是他的
It's his.
我记得你说他没有任何证件
I thought you said he didn't have any ID.
他确实没有 我查过了
He didn't. I checked him.
好吧 那你应该查得更仔细些
Yeah, well, you should check better.
这不是什么黑帮分子 苔丝
That's not some gangster, Tess.
这是个纽约大学的学生
That's an NYU kid.
声音再大一点
Whisper any louder,
那就不是私密对话了
it's not going to be a secret conversation.
-你们还好吗 -还好
- You guys okay? - Yes.
不好 我们移♥动♥了一具尸体
No. We moved a body.
我恨你
I hate you.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我有自己的理由
Look, I have my reasons.
她要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
She's selling her house,
想用一个全新的开始来拯救她的婚姻
hoping a fresh start will save her marriage.
尸体会影响房♥子的底价
A dead body affects the bottom line.
只盼着他不是帮派混混
Only promise he's not some gangster.
没人会调查
No one's gonna investigate.
却偏偏是个纽大的学生 阿米尔·阿巴斯
It's an NYU student, Amir Abbas.
我们得告诉沃兹尼亚克
We need to tell Wozniak.
不要 他已经有很多事了
No. Um, he's got a lot going on.
贱♥人♥
我会帮你们处理 好吗
I'll help you handle it, all right?
先给我一分钟
Just give me a minute.
你早饭吃了什么
What'd you get at breakfast?
一个松饼
A muffin.
有趣
That's funny.
你要把这个告诉贝克吗
Is that what you're gonna tell Baker?
听着 他不会说的
Look, he's not talking.
我试过了 好吗
I tried, okay?
你听到贝克是怎么说的了
You heard Baker.
我们必须在今天之前给她点儿什么线索
We need to give her something by the end of the day,
不然她会逮捕你的
or she will arrest you.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我跟你一样急需线索
I need this as badly as you do.
那么你会给我什么
Then what are you getting me?
好吧 他有一本黑色的本子
Look, he has a black book.
看起来像案子的笔记
It reads like case notes,
但里面全都是名字和地址
but it's all names and addresses,
那些是跟他有交易的人
People he does business with.
他把它存在办公室一个锁着的文件柜里
He keeps it in a locked file cabinet in his office.
太棒了 去拿过来
Great. Get it.
什么 现在
What? Now?
沃兹尼亚克随时都可能回来
Wozniak could be back any minute.
那么我建议你快点
Then I suggest you hurry.
我不会这么做的
I'm not doing this.
做什么
Doing what?
只是忙着工作
Just busy work.
纳瓦 对吧 你是来拿文件的吧
Nava, right? You're here for the files?
是的 警官
Yes and yes, officer...
警探
Detective.
桑托斯
Santos.
也许我们应该过一遍
Maybe we should go through them,
确保它们都在
make sure they're all here.
档案室经常弄丢东西
Records room is notorious.
你觉得这要两个人做吗
You think that's a two-person job?
我只是负责监督
I was just gonna supervise.
家暴发生在这个地方吗
A domestic violence call at this place?
谁信啊
Who'd believe it?
我来对付拉皮条的
Dibs on the pimp.
好了 够了
All right. That's enough.
放开我 这是公事
Let me go! This is business!
当他们回击...
When they hit back--
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表