剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Out of your hair in a minute.
没事 别着急
No, that's okay. Take your time.
就是他
Okay, so that's him,
我从窗户看到的那个人 厄尔·巴罗
the guy I saw out the window, Earl Barlow.
萨普和图福找到了他女朋友的住所
Sap and Tufo traced him back to his girlfriend's place.
她撂了吗
She give him up?
没有 她不省人事 被打了
No, unconscious. She took a beating.
目击证人说是劳尔·门德斯的人
Witness put on Raul Mendez's crew.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我去处理劳尔
I'll take care of Raul.
去找那个赌注经纪人 叫海姆还是汉姆的
Go sign up that bookie, Haim or Ham or whatever it is.
他又打电♥话♥了
He called again.
你要让洛曼出外勤吗
You're sending Loman back to the field?
那一枪没问题
It's a clean shoot.
内部调查科认为你们没问题
Internal Affairs cleared you both.
沃兹...
Woz...
那枪开的有问题
It wasn't a clean shoot.
不要提
You don't say.
第6♥4♥区警局
我搞掂了
I took care of it.
唐尼从我这里只能拿到一份完结档案
All Donnie got from me was a closed file.
不 他根本不想碰那份档案
No, what he got is a file that he didn't want to touch.
如果他认为没问题 有什么区别吗
If he cleared us, what's the difference?
区别是你迟疑了一下
The difference is you blinked.
别跟我说你刚才没迟疑
Tell me I didn't see you blink up there.
上头把这个新人丢给我们
Look, the brass pushes this newbie on us.
你让我带他 我就带了他
You tell me to ride with him. I ride with him.
我不需要知道细节
I don't need to hear the details.
我让他在门口等我...
I tell him to wait at the door--
我不需要知道细节
I don't need to hear the details!
那你为什么要在这件事上针对我
Then why are you punching me on this?
你想救一只要溺死的小崽子
You want to save a pup from drowning.
我很欣赏这种性格
I appreciate the instinct.
很佩服
I admire it.
说不定我们有用上他的一天
Maybe we even use the kid someday,
不过永远不要冒险在我的船上打洞
but never risk a hole in my boat
除非你确信自己能补回去
unless you're positive you can plug it.
洛曼还没做好再出任务的准备
Loman's not ready to get back out there.
把新人丢给我就好
Just--just leave the rookie to me.
他已经是我们的一员了
He's one of us now.
哈莉 别犹豫不决了
Harlee, don't get wobbly.
在错误的时间出一个小问题
One slip at the wrong time,
我们都会跌跤
and we all go tumbling down,
我会很难做
and I don't tumble well.
这是我父亲的生意
This was my father's trade.
他告诉我这是个神圣的职业
He taught me it was a sacred profession.
很明显值得尊敬
Clearly an honorable front.
你知道人们为什么保存骨灰吗
Do you know why people keep the ashes?
这样就不会遗忘
So they don't forget.
用于提醒
A reminder.
需要我提醒你一下我们的想法吗 劳尔
I need to remind you about our understanding, Raul?
我记得
Oh, I remember.
你想保护公园和学校
You wanted to protect parks and schools
免受毒品交易的危害
from the drug trade.
我相信了你保证的
I trusted your assurance
不会有别人踏足那片地
that no one else will push into that territory.
这跟你的地盘无关
This isn't about your turf.
这批货害死人了
The dope's cut hot.
我们扫清街上的毒品
I need to get it all off the street.
而你掐断了我们唯一的线索
You cracked the skull of my only lead.
我不觉得你足够了解我的处境
I don't think you're appreciating my situation.
这坏人不能让我来当
I can't look like a bitch.
我地盘的正义不需要你来插手
You don't dispense street justice in my precinct.
他在哪
Now, where is he?
他女朋友一直不肯说
The girlfriend never gave him up.
女孩嘴很严
Tough girl.
别担心 我会找到他的
Don't worry, I'll find him.
不要再流血了 劳尔
No more mayhem, Raul.
我们都是为了社区着想 队长
We both want what's best for the community, Lieutenant.
我想你知道代价的
I think you know what that's going to take.
我来告诉你这要怎么做
Let me explain to you how this works.
我忍♥你是因为你做事有分寸
I tolerate you because you keep your business contained
不会给我惹麻烦
and you don't cause me any aggravation.
我们都知道如果我今晚烧了你
We both know that if I burned you down tonight,
灰烬里就会飞出一只凤♥凰♥
some punk phoenix would rise from your ashes,
我已经更喜欢他了
and I'm already starting to like him better.
这个提醒怎么样
How's that for a reminder?
要求很简单
Ground rules are simple.
不能斗狗 不能斗鸡
No dog fights, no cock fights,
不能带未成年
absolutely no minors.
你按时交钱 海姆
You stick to the payments, Haim,
我们这边不会出问题
and we shouldn't have any problems.
什么样的报酬
What kind of payments?
15%应该足以解决所有外部麻烦
15% should take care of any external threats.
风化科呢
And vice?
我们最多只能做到在他们过来时
Best we can do there is give you a heads-up
提醒你一下
if they're looking at you.
风化科只是麻烦的一半
Vice is half my problem.
只能解决一半就拿一半的钱
Half the problem, half the fee.
你花钱进局 我们不讨价还价
Look, you pay to play. We don't negotiate.
千分之十五进场 就这样
15 against a grand gets you in the game, end of story.
同意吗
You in?
你喜欢鸡肉沙瓦玛吗
You like chicken shawarma?
一直不喜欢
I've never been a fan.
我愿意再试试
I'm willing to give it another try.
趴下
Get on the ground.
你因试图行贿警员
You're under arrest for attempted bribery
遭到逮捕
of a police officer.
警♥察♥ 纽约警局
Police, NYPD.
联调局 亲爱的 装得挺像
FBI, darling. Nice try.
放下武器 桑托斯警探
Lower the weapon, Detective Santos.
被逮捕的是你
It's you who's under arrest.
什么 别开玩笑了
What, no witty banter?
你是酒吧那个领带男
You're the tie from the bar.
反腐行动组特别探员斯塔尔
Special Agent Stahl, Anti-Corruption Task Force.
你可以看看那些
You can go ahead and take a peek at those.
我们跟了你有一个多月了
We've been following you for over a month.
一线警员在布鲁克林收保护费
Street-level cop taking tribute in Brooklyn,
你能靠这个拿枚奖章
that'll win you a medal.
那倒没有
Not so much,
不过能给你判个十年八年
but it will win you eight to ten years.
如果你认罪态度良好
Provided your cooperation leads to convictions,
我们会给你完全豁免权
we'll grant you full immunity,
甚至建议保留你的养老金
even recommend that you keep your pension.
想给我点甜头么
Want to throw in a little something to sweeten the pot?
比如 我的自尊
Say, my self respect?
一些我能拿来赎回灵魂的东西
Something I can use to buy back my soul?
其实有另一个选择
Well, there is the other option.
你喜欢狱服吗
How do you like jumpsuits?
你完全不懂成为一个好警♥察♥要付出什么
You have no idea what it takes to be a good cop.
每个警♥察♥都会在上个月去泽西赌场
Does every cop walk into a Jersey casino last month
兑现五万现金吗
and cash in $50,000 in chips?
你不懂
You don't get it.
暴♥力♥犯罪在减少
Violent crime is down,
毒品和帮派也远离了学校
drugs and gangs away from schools
因为这个组 因为沃兹尼亚克
because of this unit, because of Wozniak.
一个好警♥察♥会认为
A good cop might conclude
沃兹尼亚克在收取保护费和洗钱
that Wozniak's been taking payoffs and laundered money.
去调查那些破坏社会秩序的警♥察♥
Go after cops who are tearing communities apart,
别来找维护社会的警♥察♥麻烦
not the ones who are trying to hold them together.
腐♥败♥就是腐♥败♥ 警探
Corruption is corruption, detective.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表