剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
这是恶作剧吗
This some kind of prank?
我不能用我的手♥机♥ 我们都不能
I can't use my cell phone. None of us should.
他们可能在听
They could be listening.
萨普 哪里搞来的车
Sap, what is this car, man?
这是我母亲的车 我有很多麻烦 苔丝
This is my mother's. I'm in a lot of trouble, Tess.
-我要跟沃兹尼亚克谈谈 -什么麻烦
- I need to talk to Wozniak. - In what kind of trouble?
拜托 我没时间了
Please. I don't have time.
他正在前往艾佛森的建筑工地
Okay, he's on his way to that construction site on Iverson.
他要抓捕撞了埃斯巴达的那个贱种
He's baiting the hook for that dick who ran over Espada.
-你去哪里了 -别靠近我的车 苔丝
- Where have you been? - Step away from the car, Tess.
萨普 到底怎么了 你在发抖
Sap, what's going on here? You're shaking.
现在马上让开
Step away now.
那个是萨珀斯坦警探吗
Was that Detective Saperstein?
不是我认识的那个人 怎么了
Not the one I know. Why?
联调局已经发出他的逮捕令了
FBI put a warrant out for his arrest.
他来了
He's here.
我让他跟你在四楼见面
I told him he had to meet you up on the fourth floor.
让他单独一个人 你在哪里
Get him isolated. Where are you?
我还要五分钟 他把孩子带来了吗
Five minutes. Did he bring the kid?
带来了 而且他的腰带上有把枪
Yeah, and a piece tucked into his belt.
你确定要这样做吗
Are you sure you want to do it like this?
我们必须这么做
We've got to.
6♥4♥警区的大卫·萨珀斯坦警探
For Detective David Saperstein of the 6♥4♥th precinct.
重复 联调局发出大卫·萨珀斯坦的逮捕令
Repeat, a federal warrant is issued for David Saperstein.
沃兹 你还在听吗
Woz, you still there?
携带武器 属于危险人物
Armed and should be considered dangerous.
萨珀斯坦刚才来过警局
Hey, Saperstein just showed up at the precinct
找沃兹尼亚克
looking for Wozniak.
他神经兮兮的
And he was jumpy as hell.
苔丝 慢点说
Hey, slow down, Tess.
联调局已经对他发出逮捕令了
There is a federal arrest warrant out for him.
我们都会有大♥麻♥烦
We could all be in big trouble.
-萨普在哪里 -去找沃兹尼亚克了
- Where's Sap now? - He's on his way to Wozniak.
我之后才知道他被全境通缉了
I had no idea there was an APB on him until after.
我告诉了他去哪找他
I told him right where to go.
你打给沃兹了吗
Okay, uh, did you call Woz?
没有 萨普说我们不该用自己的手♥机♥
No, Sap said we shouldn't use our phones.
为什么不
Why not?
局里不让我们
Oh, department isn't allowing
在工作时间打私人电♥话♥
personal calls on company minutes.
还有就是 我们没有汽油津贴
Next thing you know, we're gonna have to pay for our own gas.
苔丝阿姨的轮胎漏气了
Look, Aunt Tess has a flat tire.
我去帮她更换轮胎 好吗
So do you mind if I go help her change it?
-好的 -我在外面等你
- Okay. - I'm gonna wait outside.
再见
Bye.
你确定没问题吗
You sure this is okay?
没问题 我会练习一下
Yeah, yeah, I'm just gonna practice a little bit,
或者休息一下
Maybe take a nap.
哈莉
我是大卫 有话快说
This is David. Make it snappy.
萨普 我是哈莉
Sap, this is Harlee.
我知道联调局的人抓了你
Look, I know you got picked up by the feds.
是我叫他们去的
I told them to.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared,
但你不要妄动 给我打电♥话♥
but I need you to sit tight and call me.
你做什么都行 就是不要去找沃兹尼亚克
And whatever you do, do not go to Wozniak.
哈莉 我不能进监狱
Harlee, I can't go to jail.
不可以 我的孩子需要我
I can't. My kids need me.
萨珀斯坦的事不要急着下结论
Don't jump to conclusions about Saperstein.
如果有搜查证
If there's a warrant,
也许联调局的人去抓他 可他跑了
maybe the feds tried to pick him up and he ran.
也许他为了自保把我们全都出♥卖♥♥♥了
Or maybe he tried to save his own ass and sold us all out.
弗兰克
Frank!
你做到了
You made it.
蒂凡尼会被释放
Tiffany's gonna be relieved.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在门口 去看看
She's out front. Take a look.
布莱恩 你好 我是马特
Hey, Brian, hi. I'm Matt.
没事的
It's okay.
我是来帮你的 好吗
I'm here to help you, okay?
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
承诺你的一切我们都做到了
Got you everything that we promised,
你得把枪放下了
but you're gonna have to put your gun down.
可不是 你不也带枪了吗
Yeah, right. Like you're not packing?
我们都把枪放下
We'll both put our guns down.
但是记住
But just remember,
这上面发生任何不测
anything bad happens up here,
下面也不会好过
leads to something bad down there.
远一点
Give a distance.
准备好了吗
Ready?
扔
Throw.
我开来的车没有问题
Car I drove is clean.
不会有人找的
Nobody's gonna be looking for it.
蒂凡尼就在楼下
Tiffany's downstairs.
五千美元现金
$5,000 in cash.
我们承诺的一切
Everything we promised.
好了吗
All right?
数到三 你放他走 我把钱扔过去
On three, you let him go. I throw the money.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
过来 孩子 布莱恩
Come on, son. Brian.
你在干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
交易可不是这么定的 不要搞惊喜
That's not part of the deal. No surprises.
这算是个惊喜
That counts as a surprise.
新的交易
New deal.
我要带上儿子
I'm taking my son,
带上女朋友 一起离开
I'm taking my girlfriend, and we're leaving.
转过身 双手抱头
Turn around, and put your hands behind your head.
我楼下的兄弟不会答应的
My man downstairs is not gonna let this happen.
你不是也答应交易了吗
You were gonna trade.
我猜他也会的
I'm guessing he will too.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
不是说不搞惊喜的吗
No surprises, huh?
你没法同时把我们两个都杀了 弗兰克
You can't shoot both of us, Frank.
把枪放下
Drop it.
我绝不会让他回到他妈妈身边
There is no way he's going back to his mother.
那个贱♥人♥背叛了我
That bitch dimed me out.
好吧
Okay.
别乱来 我把枪放下
Easy. I'm putting it down.
你说不会有警♥察♥的
You said no cops!
往楼下跑
Run downstairs.
往楼下跑 布莱恩 快 快
Run downstairs, brian. Go! Go!
看到萨珀斯坦了吗
Have you seen Saperstein?
他停下来问我沃兹尼亚克在哪儿
Pulled up and asked for Wozniak.
我告诉他在楼上 他一溜烟就跑了
When I told him he was up top, he just lit out.
我不能丢下那个未婚妻
I couldn't leave the fiancée.
把她带进去
Take her inside.
让她离窗户远点
Keep her away from the windows.
帮个忙呗 沃兹
Little help here, Woz?
没事了 你是布莱恩吗
Hey, it's okay. Are you Brian?
-他们有枪 -这是苔丝
- They have guns. - This is Tess.
她会带你去找妈妈
She's gonna take you to call your mom.
-好的 -小心点 哈莉
- All right. - Be careful, Harlee.
好
Yeah.
你一直在向联调局告密
You been talking to the feds.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
他们把我抓了
They picked me up.
他们说要把我关进监狱
They said they were gonna put me away.
我别无选择 沃兹
I had no choice, Woz.
我也没有
Neither do I.
不要 求你
No. Please!
他们摔下去了
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表