剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
We should search for storage units under her name.
抢劫案的行凶者以前
The knifeman from the robbery used to
和这个女人同居过
live with this woman.
-她会帮我们吗 -但愿吧
- You think she'll help us? - Hope so.
他以前还家暴过她
Used to punch her too.
准备好开工了吗
You ready for this?
准备好履行职责了
I'm ready to do my job.
是西尔维娅·约翰斯顿吗
Silvia Johnston,
我们在找伯纳德·珀金斯
we're looking for Bernard Perkins.
伯纳德不在 我不知道他在哪
Bernard's not here. I-I don't know where he is.
你眼下的淤肿可不是这么说的
That golf ball under your eye suggests differently.
不是他打的
He didn't do this.
我有好几个月没见过他了
I haven't seen him in months.
听着 你最好给我开门
Look, I'd feel better if you'd open the door
让我们瞧瞧
and let us take a look.
你有搜查令吗
You got a warrant?
没想到要带
Didn't think to get one.
那就休想进门
Then get your foot out of my house.
他在里面
He's in there.
是的
Yep.
我是桑托斯警探
This is Detective Santos
我想申请一张强制搜查令
requesting forcible entry warrant.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
估计这事最早也得明天才能办
Best case, this takes till tomorrow.
明天 你瞧见她脸上的伤了吗
Tomorrow? Did you see her face?
瞧见了 但我也听到她的话了
Yeah, and I also heard what she said.
-可能是电视声音 -你看见她眼睛了
- Probably the TV. - You saw her eye.
他在殴打她
He's knocking her around.
法律上讲 我们什么也做不了
Look, by law, there's nothing we can do.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
除非
Unless...
怎么
What?
除非你听见呼救声
You heard a cry for help.
拜托 哈莉
Oh, come on, Harlee.
你听见呼救声了吗 洛曼
Did you hear a cry for help, Loman?
听见了
Yes.
你确定
Are you sure?
你知道我这么问是什么意思吗
You understand what I'm asking you?
是的 我听见呼救了
Yes, I heard a cry for help.
那好
All right, then.
洛曼
Loman...
别随便爆人家头
don't blow anybody's head off.
知道
Right.
不用担心
Don't worry.
有我俩的证词 送他进去妥妥的
Your story plus my story puts him away easy.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
还想来一次吗 婊♥子♥
You want to go another round, bitch?
你听不懂人话 伯纳德
You didn't hear, Bernard?
不关她事了 你现在归我管
That bitch tapped out. I'm in the ring now.
你不是在烟酒店门前捅人了
You ain't stabbing people at the bodega.
-你是在我的地盘 -你不可能总护着
- You're in my house. - Can't hide behind you forever.
那混♥蛋♥还会在街上见到我的
That punk's gonna have to see me on the block!
现在是进看守所 然后你还得去监狱
In the cell block, then you're headed for the other one.
你妈没教你不要随便捅人吗
Didn't your mother tell you not to stab people?
我妈就教过
My mama did.
她很恐惧
She's scared.
他是那种用拳头付账的人
You know, he's a paycheck with a fist.
她最好找个能付账而不用拳头的
I suggested she find one without the other.
沃兹尼亚克女儿生日几号♥
What's Wozniak's daughter's birthday?
二月十九
02-19.
细思恐极
It's macabre,
用死去女儿的名字租个储藏室
renting a storage unit in your dead daughter's name.
如果是用来做神龛倒挺合理
Guess it makes sense if you're building a shrine.
等等 我有发现
Hang on. I got something here.
四台点票机
Four counting machines.
他们想弄多少钱
How much cash are they expecting?
每台大概一分钟能数1000张百元大钞
Each counts close to 1,000 $100 bills a minute.
会爆的来啦
Boom.
你好
Hi.
你为了还烤盘而来
You came to return my bakeware?
请转告你女儿她是个厨艺天才
Please tell your daughter she's a culinary genius.
-是她在拉吗 -是的
- Is that her playing? - Yes.
了不起 先不说烤盘
Wow. Bakeware aside,
我来告诉你我查了一下你提到的那个案子
I came to tell you I looked into the case you mentioned--
你前男友 米格尔·塞佩达
the guy you dated, Miguel Zepeda.
他的上诉有力吗
How strong is his appeal?
我在等他律师的回音
I'm waiting to hear back from his lawyer,
但在听证会前他们无需告诉我们任何事情
but they don't have to tell us anything until the hearing,
而现在离听证会还有十天
which is set for ten days from now.
我觉得你应该想知道
I thought you'd want to know.
对 谢谢你告诉我
Yeah, thank you for the information.
想进来喝一杯吗
You want to come in and have a glass of wine?
想
Yes.
但我不应该进去
Which is why I shouldn't.
是新迦南的天气转好了吗
Oh. Is the weather getting better in New Canaan?
如果我知道你们还...
Look, if I would've known that you and her were still--
我们没和好
We're not.
但鉴于昨晚发生的一切
But based on what happened last night,
我可能不应该进去
I should probably not come in.
好吧 那我就出来
Well, then, I'm gonna come out.
等我一下
Give me a sec.
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
她很有种
She's ballsy.
我20年前也那样
I was like that 20 years ago.
我想知道他为什么需要她
I want to know why he needs her,
为什么我不够好
and why I'm not enough.
要恨你丈夫 我有一大堆理由
Look, I got a lot of reasons to hate your husband,
但连我也不信那是他的意思
but even I don't think that's what he'd say.
你没结过婚
Well, you've never been married.
你不知道事情会恶化成什么样
You don't know how bad it can get.
我知道什么呢
What do I know?
我只知道 像你这样的女人
All I know is, a woman like you,
应该拥有世界上所有的美好
you're worth all the bad in the world.
-你好 -怎么样
- Hey. - Sup?
-挺好的 你呢 -我给你带了点东西
- Nothing much. How you doing? - I got you something.
现在关灯后你就能看点书了
Yeah, now you can do some reading after lights out.
太棒了 多少钱
That's what's up! How much it cost?
问别人礼物多少钱是不礼貌的
Hey, you know you don't ask that about a gift.
对不起 这太棒了 谢谢
Sorry. This is awesome. Thank you.
拿到那头给马库斯看看吧
Why don't you run down the hall and show Marcus?
好
Okay.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我可以教你怎么
You know, I can show you how to
从图书馆借电子书
borrow some e-books from the library.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
没事儿
It's nothing.
进来
Come on.
你 你冷吗
You, uh...you cold?
你会把斗篷盖在泥地上
Mm, do you throw your cloak over mud puddles
让美女走过去吗
for ladies to walk across?
我的斗篷 如果我穿斗篷的话
My cloak--if I wore a cloak,
应该不会有女人靠近我
I don't think any ladies would be sitting anywhere near me.
米格尔的那种听证会
So, this type of hearing that Miguel has--
有没有人会在听证会后被释放
do people ever get released after one of them?
比较少
Not often.
罪犯很少能完成举证责任
The convicts rarely meet the burden of proof.
但我们会提到他的犯罪记录 他的暴♥力♥史
But we'll bring up his criminal record, his history of violence.
我知道你们在一起的时候你还很年轻
Look, I know you were young when you got together,
但我不明白你这么好的女人
but I don't know how a woman like you
怎么会跟那种人在一起
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表