剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
好了 别说了 好吗
All right, stop, all right?
我也有疑问 但苔丝说的对
I'm skeptical too, but Tess is right.
我们必须考虑所有可能性
We got to take all possibilities into account.
该死的 埃斯巴达
Damn, Espada.
你为了跟这娘们上♥床♥ 还有什么话说不出来
Is there anything you won't say to get into that woman's pants?
萨普从四楼摔下来时
You know, I wasn't the one that was standing around
我可没拄着拐棍傻站着
with my stick in my hand while Sap fell four stories.
别碰我 伙计
Don't push me, man!
伙计们 别打了
Guys, come on!
-别打了 -停下
- Come on! - Hey, stop it!
停下
Stop it!
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
萨普正在跟死神搏斗
Sap is in there fighting for his life!
无论外边有什么威胁
Look, whatever outside threats there are,
无论我们面对什么情况
whatever we're facing,
这个队伍都不能自乱阵脚
this crew is not gonna destroy itself from the inside out!
哈莉说的对
Harlee's right.
我们不能这样 尤其不能在这个地方
We're not doing this and certainly not here.
都放聪明点儿
Be smart.
萨普斯坦醒过来说话之前 不能下任何结论
No conclusions until Saperstein wakes up and speaks for himself.
在此之前 我们都要低调
Until then, we keep our heads down,
如果调查局要找麻烦
and if the FBI is sniffing around,
我们不能让他们抓住把柄
then we don't give them anything to use.
我不发话 谁都不许进行任何交易
And no extracurriculars until I say we're back.
都回家冷静冷静
Now just go home and cool down.
-沃兹 他不可能... -打住吧
- Woz, there's no-- - Ah, ah, come on.
我明白 我都明白
I get it, I get it. I get it.
回家吧 快点
Just go home. Come on.
没事了 回家吧
It's all right. Go home.
你也回去
You too.
我们在这里也帮不上忙
There's nothing that we can do.
护士说他的手术要做四个小时
The nurse said he's gonna be in surgery for four hours,
然后要在重症监护室观察
then he's gonna be sedated in the ICU
不知道多长时间
for who knows how long.
你是真心的吗
Did you mean it?
你刚才说的话...
What you just said...
让他醒过来以后自己解释
about letting Sap speak for himself when he wakes up?
对我们 不是调查局
To us, not the FBI.
我授权你缉拿萨珀斯坦警探
I authorized you to pick up Detective Saperstein,
不是扔到楼下
not drop him.
我们都知道他是被谁扔的
We both know who dropped him.
给你个机会解释一下你下一步的计划
This is your chance to convince me you have a plan.
我们强化了沃兹尼亚所相信的...
We reinforce what Wozniak already believes--
即他揪出了内鬼
that he found his mole.
你跟我打过包票说沃兹尼亚克不可能
You assured me that Wozniak had no way of verifying
证实我们安插了线人
that we had an informant.
他没做到
He didn't.
他的举动出于愤怒和冲动
He was acting out of anger and impulse,
但如果他再次信任自己的组员
but if he believes his crew is safe again,
就会继续干自己的勾当
he might pick up where he left off.
你认为他会继续干一票更大的吗
You're betting he'll walk us into something bigger?
如果你像现在这样
The odds of that increase
因为线人坠楼铁青着脸走进他们的警局
if you walk into that precinct as livid as you'd be
这种可能性就更大
if your asset just fell off that building.
给萨珀斯坦的病房♥派个守卫
Put a guard on Saperstein's hospital room.
我需要给萨珀斯坦一份豁免书
I need immunity papers for Saperstein.
日期往前写几天
I need them backdated.
有两个人坠楼
Two men fell off that building.
我要知道弗兰克·科瓦奇是谁
I want to know who Frank Kovach was
还有抓人时沃兹尼亚克怎么会跟他在独处
and how Wozniak ended up alone with him during a manhunt.
貌似你说中了
Looks like you were right.
这事大大超出警方权限了
This could go way beyond police payoffs.
谁啊
Who is it?
纽约警♥察♥
NYPD.
你的朋友不在这里
Your friend is not here.
他来的时候 你们都在干什么
When he was here, why did he come to you,
多久见面一次
and how often?
你该问他
You should ask him.
他忙着呢 我需要答案
He's busy, and I need an answer.
我在教他葡萄牙语
I was teaching him Portuguese.
怎么 你也要学吗
Why, do you need a lesson?
葡萄牙语
Portuguese?
这是你想出来的幌子
You come up with that cover story,
还是他
or did he?
行了
All right.
这是什么
What is this?
你应该做好功课再装妓♥女♥
When you play prostitute, you got to do your research.
出来卖♥♥的都喜欢钱
Hos prefer cash.
我要你做给我看 你的功夫到底有多好
I need you to show me what a good whore you are.
-出去 -不 宝贝 听着
- Get out. - No, listen, sweetheart.
你要么使出看家本领来证明自己是行家
You're either gonna hit it hard and convince me you're a pro,
要么我们就去联调局总部
or we can go down to FBI HQ,
让我看看你的工位
and you can show me your cubicle.
联调局 你觉得我是卧底
FBI? You think I'm a spy?
联络人 卧底 经手人 随便什么
Contact, spy, handler, whatever.
你摇曳多姿 恰好引起他的注意
Did you shake your ass just enough to get his attention?
对吗
Huh?
和他打情骂俏
Flirt with him just enough
好让他看不清形势
so he didn't see the situation straight?
他说你是他的好朋友
He called you his good friend.
他看清你是什么人了吗
Did he see you straight?
没有
No.
我 我没有那么好
I-I-I'm not that good.
你觉得我会怕吗
You think that scares me?
我 很抱歉 我必须知道
I'm--I'm sorry. I needed to know.
联调局卧底不会为了租金留下瘀伤
FBI wouldn't have to choose between bruises and rent.
对不起
Sorry.
-你得告诉我 -钱你留着吧
- Now you need to tell me. - Keep the money.
出什么事了
What is going on?
那些人疑神疑鬼 让我也猜疑了
Doubters had me second-guessing.
大卫在哪
Where is David?
当时工地上发生了什么 哈莉
What happened at that construction site, Harlee?
保护性拘留
Protective custody.
你们是这么叫的吗
Is that what you guys call it?
通常被拘留的人不会逃脱保护
Usually the person in custody doesn't run from the protection.
你能大半夜在地铁里找到我
You can find me on my subway car in the middle of the night,
但是保护一个警♥察♥...
but securing one police officer--
我做了你让我做的事情
I did what you asked me to do.
萨珀斯坦选择了把命交给沃兹尼亚克
Saperstein chose to rely on Wozniak's mercy.
所以你就推波助澜了
So you tip the scales?
发出了逮捕令
Issue a federal warrant?
我得在萨珀斯坦找到沃兹尼亚克之前
I needed to apprehend Saperstein
先抓到他
before he got to Wozniak.
是 你办到了
Yes, you did.
当时工地上发生了什么
What happened at the construction site?
弗兰克·科瓦奇 当场死亡那位
Frank Kovach, the DOA--
他的家庭住址看起来眼熟
I thought his home address looked familiar.
正是你让我去接萨珀斯坦的地方
It's where you sent me to pick up Saperstein.
科瓦奇是个假释犯 威胁了他前妻
Kovach was a parolee who threatened his ex-wife.
我和萨普只是正常巡查 照章办事
Sap and I just rolled up on a wellness check, doing our jobs.
这是公事还是沃兹尼亚克的私事
For the city or for Wozniak?
我看见萨珀斯坦和科瓦奇
Look, I saw Saperstein and Kovach
在那栋楼上扭打在一起
struggling on that building.
他们一起翻下去的
The went over together.
不是沃兹尼亚克干的
It wasn't Wozniak.
要是萨珀斯坦手术以后能醒过来
And if and when Saperstein comes out of surgery,
他也会这么说吗
he's gonna say the same thing?
您的诊断是什么
So what's the verdict?
我一会出去和家属讲
I'll be out to speak to the family in a minute.
他母亲还在路上 我是他的负责人
Well, his mother's on her way. I-I'm responsible for him.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表