剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
淡定淡定 他被带走了 你还好吗
Easy, easy. He's gone. You okay?
他强迫我去伺候那些变♥态♥
He goes out of his way to put me with perverts.
我想你明确表示了你没兴趣
Yeah. I think you made it clear that you're not into that.
你从哪来的
Where are you from?
钻石伴侣
Diamond escorts.
不 我是说你讲的语言
No, I mean that language.
葡萄牙语 对吧
Portuguese, right?
我们受过更大的侮辱
We have better insults.
是的
Yeah.
你会夸人吗
How are your compliments?
你的眼睛像天空或别的什么
Your eyes are like the sky or something.
听起来不错
That sounds nice.
是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们 就快结束了
We were just, um, finishing up.
还穿着裤子
With your pants on?
你要走了
You leaving?
每份文件都看了两遍 全部在这
Looked at every file twice. Everything's here.
我觉得你们档案室有个坏名声
I think your records room has a bad rap.
我愿意转达这赞美 不过我不想下去
I'd pay them the compliment, but I hate going down there.
你怕黑
You afraid of the dark?
你想知道
Wouldn't you like to know?
来 我送你出去
Come on, I'll walk you out.
有其中一份文件
So one of those files there,
跟我的过去有关
I have some personal history with.
也许我们可以 我不知道
Maybe we can, I don't know,
找个地方聊聊
go somewhere and discuss it.
衬衫口袋 我的名片
Um, shirt pocket, my card.
发短♥信♥告诉我时间地点 我会到的
Text me a time and place. I'll be there.
你拿到本子了
Did you get the book?
没有 沃兹尼亚克回来了
No. Wozniak came back.
哈莉
Harlee--
哈...
Har--
苔丝
Tess?
哈莉 我真是个脑残
Harlee, I'm such a moron.
什么样的警♥察♥会去挪一具尸体
What kind of cop moves a dead body?
怎么啦
What's going on?
乔已经不太想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
Joe already had cold feet about selling the place,
但当我在房♥子旁边空地上
but then when I saw that body in that vacant lot
看到那具尸体
next to my house,
我就慌了
I just--I-I panicked.
听着 我知道尸体对卖♥♥♥房♥♥很不利
Look, I get that a corpse kills an open house,
但你为什么急着卖♥♥呢
but why the rush to sell?
乔跟比我小得多的女孩上♥床♥
Joe's been sleeping with some girl half my age.
本来卖♥♥♥房♥♥是为了钱
You know, selling the place was about the money.
现在是因为我们的关系
But now it's about us.
就像从头开始之类的
You know, like a do-over or something.
我恨他 哈莉
I hate him, Harlee,
但我还爱着他
but I still love him.
那是因为你有一颗好心
That's because you have a good heart.
别因此感到抱歉
Never apologize for that,
就算事情因此变得复杂
not even when things get complicated.
你想要变得复杂
You want complicated?
那孩子的父亲
The dead kid's dad
是阿灵顿一个清♥真♥寺的理事
is on the board of that mosque on Arrington.
被炸的那个
The one that got fire-bombed.
对 这看起来像是仇恨犯罪
Yeah, this looks like a hate crime.
联邦调查局也许会感兴趣
Yeah. The FBI might be interested.
我甚至还没清理干净那片空地
I-I didn't even clean up the vacant lot.
如果有人决定要挖开 我
I--if somebody decides to dig, I--
好的
Yeah. Okay.
开辆车
Pull a car.
在前面见我
Meet me out front.
我们都需要那本子 哈莉
We both need that book, Harlee.
听着 我有关于一个线索
Look, I have a lead on the murder
关于一个重要的阿♥拉♥伯人的儿子的谋杀
of an influential Arab's son.
可能是仇恨犯罪
Possible hate crime.
我可以帮你抓到凶手
I can get you the killer.
凶杀不归我管 哈莉
I don't work homicide, Harlee.
听着 我没得选 好吗
Look, I'm out of options, okay?
我就只知道这点 我们总得有点什么
This is what I have. We need something.
好 你最好能信守承诺
All right, but you'd better deliver.
和助理地区检察官聊得怎样
How'd it go with the ADA?
很好
Good.
我会照顾好他的
I'll make sure he's invested.
你去哪里了
Where you off to?
去苔丝那里吃午饭了
Tess's for lunch.
还有事吗
Need anything?
没了
No.
纳瓦的盒子里丢了几份文件
A couple of files were missing from Nava's box.
我把你的个人副本拿去复印了
I pulled your personal copies and xeroxed them,
忘把钥匙和文件一起还回来了
Forgot to return the key with the files.
什么文件
What files?
吉拉德和迪布尔的文件
Girard and Dibble.
我稍后会和纳瓦见面
But I'm meeting up with Nava later.
我会把文件给他
I'll hand them over.
这是你朋友
This a friend of yours?
我表哥 他被打死了
My cousin. He got shot.
生命易逝
杰马·马尔科姆
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
把钱给谁
Who do I pay?
我妈妈
My mother.
你好 我们在募捐
Hi. We're just taking donations,
捐多少是多少 您随意
So whatever you want to give.
真大方 谢谢你
That's very generous. Thank you.
请别谢我
Please don't thank me.
-队长 -抱歉打扰了
- Lieutenant. - Sorry to interrupt.
哈莉说你把这些文件弄丢了
Harlee said you were missing these files.
吉拉德和迪布尔的文件
Girard and Dibble.
没有啊
No.
吉拉德和迪布尔的文件就在这里啊
Girard and Dibble. Got 'em right here.
你特意过来就是为这事
You come all the way down here just for that?
没 我给一个案子作证 谢谢
No. I was here for a deposition. Thanks.
那是沃兹尼亚克
That's Wozniak.
要打给桑托斯吗
Shouldn't we call Santos?
她是在调查谋杀案 没有叛变
She's looking into a murder, not betraying.
静观其变
Let it ride.
没有血迹
There's no blood.
你有见谁逃跑了吗
Did you see anybody running?
没有 跑到窗口费了点时间
No. It took me a minute to get to the window.
这里 这里
Oh, here. Here.
找到个弹壳
I found the casing.
你不是说没有出口伤吗
Didn't you say no exit wound?
我又没把他扒光了检查
I didn't strip him naked.
只在外衣的一面发现有血流出
He only had blood coming out of one side of his T-shirt.
那可能说明枪手是远距离开枪
That would mean the shooter was at a distance.
弹壳就落在他倒下的地方
The casing is right here where he fell.
没人向他开枪
Nobody shot him.
看这个凹痕 他把这个当靶子
Look at the dent. He was using it as a target.
他开了枪
He fired the gun.
弹壳落在这里
Casing dropped here.
子弹反弹过来击中了他
And the bullet ricocheted right back into him.
推测的漂亮 可枪在哪里
Swell theory, except where's the gun?
被击中的时候他可能扔掉了
He could have thrown it on impact.
他走了 我们要跟上吗
He's leaving. You think we should follow?
不 她通过了测谎
Mm. She passed his polygraph.
他可能在调查苔丝·纳萨里奥
He's probably just looking into Tess Nazario.
他发现我们了吗
You think he made us?
我们这是在干什么 枪太重了扔不远
What are we doing? The gun is too heavy to throw this far.
除非是塑料枪
Not if it's plastic.
那是玩具枪
That's a toy.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表